The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Facts About the RPG... Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Facts About the RPG... Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Facts About the RPG...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Facts About the RPG... Empty
PostSubject: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Facts about the RPG: (Here is a start w/ some of what you need to know, Mancini can add what he remembers as well)

Alison’s father died a few years ago.
Sydney was kidnapped by Carter and his “people” at the hospital and paid off to tell Craig she was dead.
Sydney and Alison went to jail a few years ago when they got caught for drugs that Ginger planted in their apartment.
Jake’s son, David, recently committed suicide after being taken advantage of sexually by Ginger.
At one point, when she was down on her luck and out of a job, Alison had the fortune of winning the lottery, but Ginger burned her winning ticket.
Michael found out that Marcia was his daughter from a drunk Alison spilling the beans at a Christmas party, where she and Jane then got into a huge fight, attacking each other w/ chairs.
Jo left Dominick O’Malley because he was emotionally abusive and controlling
Ginger and Jake no longer really speak and he throw her out of Shooters because she had Shooters involved in a money laundering scheme.
Amanda, much like on the remake, has been living in NY w/ a new man since she left Peter on the Island shortly after the series finale because she was bored and wanted to get back to her career.
Kimberly’s mother switched her with her twin sister, Cassie, when Kimberly was in the hospital at the beginning of season 5, hoping Cassie would get revenge on Michael for the things he’d done to Kimberly, but Cassie ended up dying of a brain tumor before the plan was really gone through with.
Kimberly Is currently on the run from jail for running over the chief of staff at the hospital.
Jo and Jake currently have a “friends with benefits” relationship, don’t want to be in a relationship right now, but do occasionally have a physical relationship
Sydney and Jane have been feuding over Charlie, who was Syd’s boyfriend but is now with Jane and helping her raise Marcia..
Obviously, Kyle is out of Jane’s life..
Alison was fired from her latest advertising job for not showing up, and then got fired from a job as bus driver for driving the kids drunk.
Megan and Michael are still together, but much like season 5, they are having ups and downs due to his being so involved w/ Kimberly.
Megan was w/ Billy temporarily, and they had a baby that died shortly after birth.
Michael and Alison had a brief affair recently. (I took some heat for putting those two together, but on MP, doesn’t everyone end up together at some point?? LOL lol! )
Ryan and Sara are not part of the RPG and never will be (thank God lol! ) Ditto for Samantha…
Obviously, Lexi Still owns the building
Alison came back to Atlanta after a few more stints in rehab and trouble keeping jobs there. She figured her chances of success would be better in L.A.
Jake and Alison have gotten back together since she came back to L.A. but have since broken up mainly due to her alcoholism issues and her jealousy over his relationship with Colleen and David (Basically the same old issues they had in season 5)
Peter, at this point, has not returned to the RPG, but you never know Smile
Maybe because I keep thinking of Andrews bad acting when I write for him, lol, but aside from Alison and Billy’s still being friends, he hasn’t been much of a part of the RPG..

Last edited by NotTheDoctorKim on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Great job, I almost spilled wine over the keyboard while reading the Alison/Jane chair fight and Whitney Huston overdosing in their apartment Laughing Maybe it really was Jane's hairdresser shaving Britney's head a couple of years ago too? Laughing

Andrew Shue is the easiest one to write for, just type 'Billy's blankly staring into the distance' Very Happy

And I could think of a few crazy ways of the Bizarre Dr. Burns returning to win Amanda back Very Happy

And who is Ginger? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Quote :
Andrew Shue is the easiest one to write for, just type 'Billy's blankly staring into the distance'

yeah, I may just type that in every once in awhile, alternating with "Billy reads his lines with no emotion as if he is just reading off a cue card.." Very Happy

Good question about Ginger, I did forget to explain her. Ginger made various appearances throughout the actual series. She was the wild-looking woman who showed up at Alison's door in the pilot and was also seen passing by Alison when she was arrested in season 3 for hitting the kid on the bike. I don't even remember directly how at this point, but at some point, she met up w/ Syd and has been hanging around the apartment complex ever since...
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: My recap:   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:33 pm

LMAO! Me too I cracked up while reading this synopsis.
Thanks for the update! It's hard to remember, but it triggered my mind this so I will add more.

First of all there's been many characters returning even Peter Burns. This was the first year we did this (when we were several writers, when MP was still very popular in 2001) but all things were so messy then so I don't think that counts anymore. (I.e. Kyle's shotgun proposal to Kimberly and when he showed up for the ceremony, it was revealed to be Samantha behind the sleur, it was late season 4-ish crazy hehe)

But I would like to add one thing: In the very beginning Kimberly as Betsy investigated to find out where Jo's son Austin was. (Henry told her to, yes of course he returned too) Somehow she managed to kidnap him in Pittsburgh and kept him inside her apartment. Jo returned briefly (as a guest star) and managed to rescue him and bring him safely back to Pittsburgh. Aunt Betsy was furious.

Alison and Kimberly became good friends too (we wanted them to interact together) and Alison took many advice from Kimberly convinced she was normal and sane, but at one point (I don't remember now) Kimberly of course backstabbed her and that friendship was ruined.

Sydney was gone for long, but in 2003 she returned to the apartment complex. She had managed to escape from Carter (who was of course evil too, they all are, aren't they? Razz) when she showed up at 4616 Lexi promised her apartment #3 without knowing it was Sydney. Alison still lived there so I don't remember why and how that happened, (probably some tricks Syd had up her sleeves) but that of course ended with both women refusing to leave. They ended up sharing the apartment. Ginger Jones (not to be related to Betsy Jones, lol) a low-life shoplifter with purple hair met Sydney in jail after Sydney was arrested in a drug trade (I believe, or something related to drugs) they became friends and kept in touch after they were out. Both love to make Alison’s life hell. Charlie Kane, a thug, was the boyfriend of Ginger’s, but he eventually ended up with Syd. (Those two are the only permant characters we have created so far.) Alison and Sydney had a party, but got busted when Whitney Houston overdosed and ended up in jail. When they were bailed out Syd moved out and upstairs in apt. #6 (former Jo and Kyle/Taylor’s) I don’t know what got to Alison’s mind but she then took in Ginger (was it blackmail?) and drugs still continued to flourish in the apartment.

Kimberly has done much crazy stuff. I though have to correct you (KimP) on that homicide on the chief of staff. She did not run over him. Raging in furious that she was suspended for not taking care of Sydney in the hospital, (Carter returned to kidnap Syd again, and kept her locked up in one of his big mansions, she was saved by Carter’s big brother who shot him to death, that’s how Syd ended in the hospital! Kimberly refused to treat her cause of their bad relationship.) Kimberly decided to get revenge on her boss. (You know you don’t fucking mess with Dr. Shaw!) She went to his house and tampered with the brakes on his car. He died when the brakes wouldn’t work and the car smashed into a wall. Kimberly was arrested, but Rita escaped on way to court after playing seductional towards the guards. (Btw, she has developed another personality as well: Mandy Wardrobe is the alter-ego of Amanda, lol) Kimberly is now on the run.

Back to Sydney, she could now live a happy life knowing that Carter is dead. Then all the sudden Michael finds out via Alison that he has a daughter and Jane with daughter Marcia comes back to L.A. to battle the custody. Megan and Michael is not a happy couple, but Megan promises to stay with him until the battle is finished. Sydney throws Jane and her niece out after a feud (Jane gets angry, claiming Syd has a bad influence on her picture perfect daughter). At this point Syd is dating Charlie Kane, but he takes in Jane and Marcia feeling sorry for them. He ends up sleeping with Jane (probably out of sympathy, showing her some much needed love.) They continue the affair. Sydney finds out one day after following him and sees them kissing through a window. She breaks up with Charlie and decides to testify against Jane in court. Meanwhile she tries for a new career, she has helped out Jake at the bar a little, but her next attempt at a career is as stewardess at Continental Airlines.

When it comes to Lexi (I believe ‘Sluttysultrylexi’ remember more in detail there.) she was in a love triangle with a guy named Derek and her other slutty sister Gina. She was in and out of hospital at times, but I can’t remember the details. Derek also schemed with Kimberly behind Lexi’s back and had an affair with Megan(?). Lexi’s sister Gina was evil, but Lexi got her eventually and she left town. Lexi has recently been a little down, but she is still the landlord and she rebuilt one of the garages into a lounge with pillows and relaxing comfort bar (why does is it constantly feel like the CW writers copied our RPG? lol) which is the room Alison has enjoyed her latest afterparties where she ended up doing it with both Michael and Ginger (not together! We’re not there yet, haha!) Now Michael is interested in Alison, but she is not returning the feelings. She blacked out of course. She keeps struggling with alcohol and to keep a job.

Ginger is always in trouble. She desperately wanted to sleep with Jake but got rejected. He gave her work at Shooters (which is of course reopened!) but fired her after he found out about the scheme she pulled at the bar (where she hid a bag of money robbed from a bank, her thug friends forced her to hide it there). Nosy Jo that returned to recurring status on Jane’s behalf to witness in court spyed on Ginger and took photos of the criminals that handed over Ginger the money at the bar. She told Jake and he let Ginger go. Angry for not manage to seducing him and been let go; she hooks up with David (Jake’s son) and seduces him on the beach. (If she can’t get the real thing, why don’t go after the son?) David is a virgin and after the sex she humilates him by revealing why she slept with him. David runs into the ocean, never to be seen again. Ginger is devastated, but keeps her mouth shut.

Well what more can one come up with? Hopefully I triggered your minds or got you ‘Kimberly’ interesting in continuing. We would want to bring Amanda and Peter back at this moment. WPK! Like KimP said Amanda’s in New York with a boyfriend. Alison has talked to her on the phone a couple of times, but that’s it. We know she lives there and is alive. Peter on the other hand, we don’t know where he is Wink

I have saved some of my old RPG stories on the computer. I can repost them if anyone is interesting in reading.
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:54 am

Of course I'd love to read what you've saved, post the old fics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

Antall Innlegg : 59

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Ah! Completely forgot about some of this stuff and didn't even know some of the other! So much fun! i forgot you guys brought Syd back by using Carter (which btw I just saw s5 so their romance is still fresh in my mind, so sweet!). Now that I know it sux that we turned Carter "psycho"...such a sweet guy lol.

I actually had Lexi involved with Jake for awhile and then created her half sister Gina who came to LA to fight Lexi for Sterling-Conway, then Gina slept with Jake. Lexi got rid of Gina and I THINK Lexi was the one who got involved with new guy Derek who I think I wrote that Kimberly brought him to town to seduce Megan away from Michael. I don't remember why Lexi ended up in the hospital either lol. Thats pretty much what i can remember off the top of my head and from ur lil synopsis. How about in order to reboot our lil RPG we have some kind of disaster (like an earthquake or something?) and clean house a little bit? hehe. So wait Alison slept with Ginger?! Did we turn her bisexual then? lol I mean i wouldn't blame her after all the trouble she's had with men to turn to women!

omg do it! post the old stuff!

Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:43 pm

I third that, post the old stuff, we'll all get a kick out of it Very Happy

I am possibly open to the disaster idea, but we all who to come to an agreement on who dies, of course...

As for the bisexual thing, I think we may have made implications there, never made it 100% what actually happened (like w/ Alison and Jake in season 1) so I think we'll say even if did happen, chalk it up to a drunken night for Alison, but I agree, with her past you never know about her turning the other way...
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Slept with, made out with - we're not sure. We do know that Alison blacked out and Ginger took advantage of it (possibly) Wink

I will post my old shit, but you gotta know that it can look confusing as there's gaps in the stories. I will post is as soon as possible. Unfortunately I am on a laptop right now and the other computer is where my files are.

Earthquake? Why not, just don't make the building collapse completely again - that's old. The only time that will happen is the day we end this and Kimberly blows up every one (and they actually die) lol.
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Yeah, I'd say Ginger definitely took advantage of the situation..then wants to use it as something to torment Alison with and say she is a lesbian lol!

It's okay if there are gaps in your RPG files, understandable that you didn't save everything...just post what ya got..when ya can Very Happy

I think an earthquake is a good idea, considering it IS L.A. and they haven't had one. I thought maybe an earthquake caused the blackout in season 7, but it doesn't say so in the episode guide, so I do think its time for an earthquake, haha...and nah, whatever happens to building it'll only take a few days to repair just like the bombing, lol!
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Previously on Melrose Place:

Please note that there is holes and gaps in the story lines here (KimP wrote in between this text).

Later that day in Sydney and Charlie's apartment the couple share a moment of love on the couch. Charlie on top of Sydney kisses her, she laughs a little,
finally some happiness after all the trauma she'd been through the last couple of months. "Oh, kiss me there, right there!" Syd sighs and smiles at her man. Finally after
some love making:
"That was awesome," Charlie says and walks over to the refrigerator for a beer.
"If you're lucky I will treat you this way every day after you get home from work, should we order some food?" she answers and reaches for the phone.
"Yeah, a man's ought to be hungry after such passionate sex!" he sips the beer, Syd laughs and throws a pillow at him.
"Hey, it's Sydney Andrews - I'd like a large number 5 ordered to 4616 Melrose Place, apartment 6, please." After a moment: "Thanks," she hangs up. Charlie walks back to the couch and sits down. "Hey, give me some of that beer..." Syd steals the bottle from him. Charlie belches.
"Where's your sister now?"
"I don't know, why do we have to talk about her now - I don't want her to ruin this great night," she replies.
"I'm just worried about her, and even if you don't care about her you should think about Marcia."
"Wha-a-a-t? Are you defending Jane, do you think my descision was wrong? Jane chosed to do this herself, she's jealous because of all the money I have. I have enough
money to help her, she didn't have to worry about paying me back, but she made her descision and now she has to live with that." She looks serious at him.
"I guess you have a point. I don't know enough about you two's past to judge the situation."
"All you have to know is that Jane was always the perfect one and I was the one screwing up, who ruined everyones lives and brought trouble to the family. Our parents always treated her over me, and she always let it look like everything was my fault, when in 10 percent of the cases it wasn't..." she smiles and kisses him.
Charlie walks to the bathroom for a quick shower, Sydney decides to go to the doorstep waiting for the pizza delivery. She stands at the doorstep with her beer, when she sees Jake coming out of his apartment downstairs.
"Oh hi Jake, how's it going?"
"Hey, Syd - I can't talk now, I have to go some place, it's urgent," he looks at her with sad eyes.
"I can see something is wrong, I hope everything will be fine," she says with a smile.
"Thanks. So do I," he walks out of the courtyard with his bike helmet. Just then the door to the apartment next to hers goes up. Kimberly shows up with a glass of Chardonnay in her hand.
"Neighbour, neighbour - cheers!" she puts her wineglass to Sydney's bottle as she smiles some toxicated.
"Forget it! And now that my day was so fine, you ruined it!"
"Life-ruining is my hobby, hahahaha!" she laughs evil and sips the wine.
"Get back in your apartment Zipperhead, I was here first!" Sydney is not happy about the situation, she hated Kimberly, espcially now that she almost let her die in the hospital after the helicopter crash.
"Don't you ever talk to me like that, or else I will have you evicted from this place," she says aggressive, her smile was replaced with dark eyes.
"I don't think so, in fact Kimberly - I have already done the ground work in getting a new apartment...."
"Good!"
"....and my plans are to expand this one, and remove the walls between these three apartments so that there will be one big apartment. Basically, I will have
the 2nd floor of the apartment complex to myself, with the exception of apartment 4 which is Lexi, the landlord's," she smiles visciously.
"You're dreaming! First of all, I know that the tramp will never accept this stupid idea of yours, and second; I'll never leave. I have a contract." Kimberly looks mad at her.
"We all know that Lexi can't stand you, she'd be more than willing to tear the contract and throw your worthless tupperware ass out!"
"Do you want to die?! Watch your steps carefully, something will happen when you at least expect it..." she explains by moving her finger slowly across her neck, and then walks inside.
"Well I've heard that before....more than once," Syd says to herself just as the pizza arrives.

At Shooters there's a crowd of customers. Ginger is very busy, Jake supposed to be at work, but he had some personal business to take care of. Ginger knew that now that Alison had quit there hadn't been any discussion about who's supposed to be the one in charge while the boss was gone. Her co-workers weren't that experienced,
and none of them were persons who had the guts to take charge if something came up. "Ginger, we're out of vodka - now I know Jake has some expensive imported
bottles in the backroom, but I don't know when or if he is going to use them," Ivan, one of the waiters on shift turned to her.
"Let me take a look at them," says Ginger. They were the only ones at work this night. "Just serve customers what we have meanwhile." She rushes to the backroom and discovers the boxes with the bottles in. "Imported from Russia!" She takes one up and studies the bottle. "Nice, we can earn a lot of money with these." She rushes back to the bar and talks to Ivan.
"I think we should serve them. Look it's crowded, don't you think Jake would want us to earn as much as possible?"
"I don't know Ginger, he never gave us the permission," Ivan serves while talking.
"Jake supposed to work tonight, that's why he never mentioned it. I'm positive to the idea."
"Okay, let's do it then." Ginger walks back to pick up a few bottles, she places them in the bar. "Here, now we have vodka again." She then walks up to one of the tables to serve a customer. It's a woman.
"Would you like to order something?" The woman turns her head, it was Cassie - the prostitute she set Jake up with.
"Cassie! What the hell are you doing here?" Ginger looks nervously around.
"Ginger, I wanted to see how thing's are going. Did you score him?"
"No!!" she whispers frustrated. "Not yet, you can't be here, what if my boss sees ya?! You're damn lucky he's not here today!"
"Calm down Ginger, I need you to do me a favor, and where's Charlie by the way? Haven't seen him lately..."
"No favors Cassie, remember you owed me this and for Charlie, he's in love with some friend of mine, don't count on seeing him anymore!"
"So rude Ginger," she laughs. "It suits you well, but I'm talented as well. If you don't help me, I will go to your boss and tell him everything..." she threatens her.
"Fuck you!"
"Now watch your mouth," she smiles teasingly. "Listen carefully, I will only say this once."
"Go on."
"A bag of money will arrive here at midnight. Make sure the place is closed, so that the transfer will go smooth. Once you get the bag, keep it hidden for a week. Where you're hiding it doesn't matter; as long as you keep it on a safe place, and don't spend a fucking dime, unless you want trouble!" Ginger sighs frustrated.
"I can't close, we're open until 2 in the morning, look at all the customers we will lose money!"
"What's important? Your new fucking job, or sticking to your friends?" Cassie snarles at her.
"Okay, okay!" Ginger resigns. "I will make sure the place is closed at midnight and ready to expect you. May I ask what kind of robbery you're into?"
Cassie smiles anxiously: "There are some old bags in my hood, me and a few others have snooped a little around, we found out that they don't keep their money in the
bank by eavesdropping some conversation by coincidence. We plan to break into their house tonight while they sleep. We will probably get the cops after us, that's why we're stopping by here with the money..."
"Cool, but that's it. I keep the money for a week and then we're done." She leaves the table and gets back to the bar, how the hell was she supposed to get rid off Ivan?

Charlie drives through downtown L.A. He spots some old friends, low-lives on the street and waves to them. They're high and hardly notice him, just looking at his expensive Bentley. As he drives down the street, he suddenly discovers Jane and Marcia on a bench. They both look rather tired and unpleasant. He pulls over and opens the window - it was almost dark.
"Hello what are you two doing here?" Jane surprised looks up at him, she's pale.
"Charlie! Are you here to take us home?" Marcia runs towards the car.
"No Marcia, he's not. Charlie, I can ask you the same..." Charlie walks out of the car and picks up Marcia.
"I was just cruising around town, I enjoy to drive around and look at people and the nightlife," he smiles to Marcia. A tired Jane looks to the ground.
"We're staying at the hospice down the street, we...we...we had nothing else to do," obvious embarrassed of the whole situation.
"No way! Have you called your parents, they'd be more than willing to help from what I've heard from Syd..."
"Did you pull over to gloat over my situation?" she yells upset. "Sydney is known for playing with the truth, in case you don't know..."
"Charlie take me home!" Marcia cries. "I don't want to stay at the hotel with the dirty people, I just want to go home and play videogames again!"
"So so, Marcia. Everything will be alright," he comforts her.
"I don't know what I was thinking! I should never have returned in the first place. Life was good in Chicago! Instead my life is ruined in just a few weeks! I'm living on the street
God damn it!" Jane bursts into tears, real upset.
"Mommy, you said that word!"
"Jane, I don't think you should let her see you like this, you might scare her off. Just come with me, I'll take you home. Sydney will understand, she would never let you live like this!" Jane whipes her tears away from her face and looks up at him.
"No I can't Charlie! I'm too proud to return," she sniffles.
"Damn it! What kind of people are you? And your ex-husband, when things go so wrong you should stick to each other and help!"
"Damn it," Marcia says enthusiastic. "Damn it!"
"You're obviously new in the complex, get out while you can," Jane says.
"Stop that nonsense. If you can't stay with your sister; I'll take you to my old place. I still have the apartment. Sydney never needs to know. Get in the car," he demands.
"I can't accept this..."
"Yes you can and you will, if not for your pride, do it for your adorable daughter. I love kids and can't stand to see Marcia this way." Jane whipes away more tears, and laughs a happy laugh.
"You will do this for us? Thank you so much, that's so kind of you Charlie. Sydney is lucky to have you, and I hope you will have some kids of your own one day. You will
be a great dad!" Jane raises from the bench and walks over to hug him.
"I hope so too Jane, I'm just not sure Syd would want kids...." he hugs her back. "Get in the car, if I'm away too long she will be suspicious," he opens the door.

"Where have you been?" Sydney is filing her toenails when Charlie arrives back home.
"Nowhere special. Just cruising town as usual," he picks up a bottle of beer.
"A-ha, you were away longer than usual. I've been so bored, I thought we could go to bed early and continue from where we left this afternoon!" She pulls his head towards hers and starts to kiss. After a few kiss, he unleashes himself from her.
"What?" she asks dejected.
"Have you heard anything from your sister?"
"No! Why would I? Is that the reason you won't let me seduce you?"
"She's your sister! And she has a five year old kid with her!"
"Jane is perfectly capable of taking care of herself and her daughter. It's not the first time, she's been shutting me out numerous times before. This isn't new, Charlie!"
"But she has no job and no money this time!"
"Jane always survives, she's probably sleeping over at a friend's place or she called home for money. They're fine, I can tell...Now come back here..."
"You don't care at all, do you? I'm not in the mood for this..." he pulls away.
"God damn it! To hell with Jane! Why the fuck do you care so much about her?! You don't know her!!!" she yells angry.
"Calm down Syd, it's human that's why," he sips the beer.
"Why is she always ruining my life?!! It's been what, two weeks and now you have turned to her! What's next, you'll leave me for her too?!!!" she runs to the bedroom and slams the door real hard. A picture falls down and the frame breaks.

Over at Shooters Ginger looks nervous at her watch. It was 11:30. Still a lot of customers. She sells more of Jake's vodka, over prized of course and puts the money in her own pocket. She walks over to wipe a table and finds a creditcard left. She puts that in her pocket as well. "What Jake doesn't know, won't harm him." The phone rings, it's a bit hard to hear because of the music. It's Cassie informing their arrival.
"Ivan! The phone called, it was your mother - something urgent has come up, she wants you to come home," she lies perfectly.
"Why didn't you give me the phone?"
"Um...you were really busy, and she just said that I should leave you the message. She couldn't wait."
"Gee, what was it?"
"Um...I don't know, she just said that you had to come home right away. Don't worry, I can carry the last couple of hours on my own. I know it's crowded, but I'm a hard worker," she says convincingly.
"Thanks, I'll take one of your shifts later."
"Just hurry home!" Ginger rushes back to the customers and serves. Ivan leaves. "May I get your attention!" She warns the customers that they will be closing at midnight by some lie. There are loud disappointed sighs, just as Jo Reynolds walks in. "Oh no!" Ginger thinks to herself. "I have to get rid off her!" Jo has to wait in a long line. Customers begin to leave, but Jo wants to order.
"Hi Ginger, you're alone with all these people?"
"Yeah, crazy isn't it! What are you doing here?"
"I wanted to see Jake, but now that he's not here I just have to suck up the atmosphere in here. There are a lot of memories. Not much has changed. I haven't been here for 9 years...."
"Yeah, that's nice - but I'd appreciate it if you leave we're closing at midnight and I'm real tired from the shift."
"Midnight? New opening hours or what?"
"Um.....yeah!" (LOL)
"Can I just finish my beer? Please..." there's only a few people around now, some playing pool.
"Sure." Ginger nervously looks at her watch again, not much time left. Then after a while, she walks up to Jo (now being the only customer left) and grabs her arm gently.
"I'm sorry, but it's been a really tiring night and I just want to close and go home," she gently escorts her to the door.
"Why, it's not that urgent is it?"
"You can come back tomorrow - bye!" she slams the door in her face and locks it. Then sighs. Outside, Jo - now suspicious, studies the opening hours at the door. "Here it says they close at 2, what is she up to?" She decides to hang around for a while to see if something should happen. She stays in her rental car and discovers that she has her camera with her. She picks it up. "If something is happening, just stay in the car. Stay!" After a few minutes she sees a car pull over in fast speed. One of the persons rushes out of the car with a bag. Jo curious as hell, can't resist the temptation, but gets out of the car with her camera. She sees Ginger open the door discreetly and starts to take pictures real fast. She gets everything on tape, the car, the license plates, Ginger and the woman, the bag etc. The door at Shooters closes and the woman rushes back to the car where a driver is waiting. Then the car drives away in fast speed. After a minute Ginger leaves the bar without the bag, Jo crawls down the seat to make sure she's not seeing her.

At the same time two Police officers walk into the courtyard and up the stairs to Kimberly's apartment. They knock on her door. Kimberly just in her robe, opens after a while - real surprised.
"Dr. Kimberly Shaw?" she nods and pulls them inside.
"I hope noone saw you at my door, what time is this for a visit - and what the hell do you want?"
"Kimberly Shaw, we have a warrant for an arrest on you."
"You must be kidding! What have I done now?"
"You have the right to remain silent...." They handcuff her.
"No! Shouldn't you be at home sleeping like every other normal person now!"
"We have evidence you somehow where involved with Dr. Steve Klein's death." Kimberly now aggressive, refuses to walk voluntary. They have to push her away.
"Just know - you WILL reject this, both of you!" Tenants respond to the commotion and show up in their windows.
"Did you hear the part where we said everything can and will be used against you?"
"Don't patronize me! You will never live safe again - for the rest of your lives! This is so humiliating!" They walk her out of the complex and force her into the police car.

FADE TO BLACK

-----------------------------------------------------------------

”Ginger!” Jo approached her in the courtyard an early morning as both of them were heading out at the same time.
“What the fuck are you doing here Jo? You left your hotel room to stay at Jake’s now?” Jo walked over to her, Ginger was standing by her and Alison’s door.
“No, Ginger. I promised to take care of his apartment while he is together with Colleen and his son, and what the hell are you doing out this early?” Ginger proceeds to light a cigarette and continues towards the street.
“Takin’ care of his apartment? I don’t buy that, it’s not like he’s going to be away for several days and for your information I’m running Shooters, you know while I still have the chance...”
“Yeah about that...”
Ginger interups harsh:
“You screwed up my job bitch! Now Jake won’t have me over there, and I have to look for a new job – again,” she snatches and blows cigarette smoke out in the air.
“Well as Jake’s close friend I felt it was my duty to let him know his employees are doing more than they’re suppose to.” Ginger turns to her mad:
“If you had kept your nosy nose out of this I still would have a job and Jake would still be my friend, where is the tape?!”
“Ginger....What kind of trouble are you in, maybe I can help you in some way.”
“Cut the crap, you only want to be Jake’s little saint so that you can jump in bed with him again, don’t you think I notice how rotten you are? Some stupid excuse about helping pathetic Jane, when the reason you’re here is your libido!”
Jo shocked: “What? Argh, I can’t believe I really thought there was some reason to reach out a hand to you, when all you’re obsessed with is hurting people.”
“I am not hurting Jake, he couldn’t care less – so what if I needed some extra cash, butt out of this Jo and know that if you do go to the Police with that tape I have friends that will take care of you...” With an icecold appearance she gets into the wreck that is her car. Jo is appalled.

Kimberly is in a cellblock in the usual Melrose prison where most of the tenants have stayed. For the first time she was sentenced to jail, what now – fake her death again? We see her going mad screaming and yelling, trying to run down the walls. Two guards open a hatch in the door, looking in then shake their heads. “We can’t talk to her until she has calmed down.”
“Her medical history says she has previously been sentenced to a mental institution and that she is very unstable, has developed several personalities. I am not surprised she killed her boss.”

Sydney was in her apartment, Charlie was at work and she had nothing to do. The phone rang and she picked it up.
“Hi it’s Sydney...”
“Hey, it’s Jake here.”
“Oh hi, how’s your son doing? What can I do for you?”
“You read my mind, that’s why I was calling. David was in a critical stable, but now that he had the surgery things seem brighter – just like with you after Kimberly tried to kill you.” Sydney burst out in laugh.
“Actually Kimberly was arressted last night, we don’t know if or when she’s coming back. I hope that lunatic are locked up forever!”
“Hm, she’s gone? That’s kind of releaving to know, well I don’t have much time I just called to ask you a favor.”
“Anything, we’re old friends. I’ll never forget the fact that you didn’t give up on me when I was going in love with the Abbotts,” she says. Jake laughs, he seems a little bit better about the serious situation his son is in.
“Yeah, well I was wondering if you could go take care of Shooters for me a couple of days. Just let the staff know that I signed you up for this. And about Ginger, just let her go – she knows I fired her, if she refuses – then let me know.”
“Thank you, this is just what I needed. I am almost walking through the walls here, I am so bored and I’ve been searching the papers for a new job, but no luck so far. Thanks Jake! When would you want me to take over?”
“As far as possible.”
“Consider it done!” she smiles and hangs up. Then quits smiling, Ginger would be a tough one.

In the apartment complex Sydney walks home after a long day at Shooters. She walks up the stairs and locks up the frontdoor to her apartment. Kimberly’s apartment was dark it had been for the past week.
“Charlie. You’re home,” she says surprised. Charlie gets up from the kitchen chair, walks up to her and embraces her.
“Yeah, I don’t want to fight anymore. I am sorry about all the drama, let’s go make love in the pool, that ought to get Lexi’s and everybody elses attention – especially your’s Syd!” Sydney makes a grim face and moves away from him.
“Ugh! That was a totally turn off, don’t speak like that anymore.”
“What, I was only trying to make you feel better honey – are you still mad at me?” Sydney shakes her head and replies:
“It’s just that it brought up some bad memories from my past, which I kind of don’t want to think about when making love.” Charlie pulls her towards him and kisses her romantic.
“Are you saying that you had a bad experience in the pool?” he teases.
“Actually I almost drowned in my weddingdress there when Jane tried to kill me, but that’s another story and has nothing to do with what you said.” Charlie looks shocked at her.
“What are you saying.... you’re scaring me....”
“Ah it’s nothing, I stole her weddingdress to marry the scumbag down under a.k.a. Mancini, she caught me and we ended in the pool after a catfight. Told you Jane was bad news,” she walks to the kitchentable and grabs a red apple that she sets her teeth in.
“I knew you were married to a Craig before, but you married Michael too? You never told me,” he seems disappointed. Sydney chews the apple.
“It was very short and Kimberly called it a shotgun marriage – I was young and stupid, thought I loved that ass. It’s not like I have any feelings for him anymore.
“...and your other husband committed suicide because he thought you were dead,” he laughs shaking his head. “You’re something you know that.” They tumble into the bedroom to make up to each other....

Back at Sterling Conway Lexi is busy taking calls and scheduling meetings in her office. Megan looks at her through the blinds satisfied at having this new job, she thinks about Michael’s reaction and smiles to herself. Finally her new life could start soon, just had to get this custody thing out of the world first.
“Whom are you spying at?” she jumps as she hears a male voice interupting her daydream. She turns around to stare into Jeremy Mason’s eyes.
“I...I...I...who are you?”
“Why don’t you get back to your trolly, you are the mailwoman aren’t you?” Megan upset looks annoyed at him. How dare he believe she was going around delivering mail.
“Are you always this condescending towards people. I work for Lexi Sterling,” she utters.
“You dream about taking over her office? I didn’t know she had such a beautiful employee, last time I checked....”
“I’m new. This is my first week.”
“Well, well, well....” he studies her from top to bottom in a flirtatious way.
“Are you here to see Lexi? You better approach her assistant. She looks rather busy.” He stops studying her and answers.
“I am here to negotiate with Ms. Sterling, I am buying into this company. She is expecting me, can’t you see how well dressed she is...(he starts whispering) between us: she wants me....”
“Well between us; I’m Lexi’s friend – I know people like you, think they can seduce every woman on their way...”
“You too?” Megan blushes, excuses herself and runs towards the bathroom. She looks into the mirror. Who the hell did he think he was! She tries to catch her breath.
“Lexi, Mr. Mason is here to see you,” Laura enters the office. Lexi currently on the phone nods to her. “Send him in Laura,” she then hangs up and waits. Jeremy walks in Lexi gets out of her chair and welcomes him.
“Jeremy.”
“Lexi.”
“I ran into a woman here. A new employee?”
Lexi thinks for a second.
“You mean Megan Mancini, she’s new yeah, but she has worked for me before,” she replies.
“So that’s her name. I think I offended her, definitley an attractive gal – makes it even more interesting to invest in this company.” Lexi a little jealous, but denying it to herself of course answers:
“You should know that Megan is a married woman and a close friend of mine, so lay your fingers away from her – now let’s get to business...”
“That hasn’t stopped me before...” he teases her. There’s a knock on the door.
“Come in!” A messenger walks in with a package.
“Lexi Sterling – will you please sign this....”
“Oh! A delivery for me – I am always so excited about these things...” she signs it in a rush and grabs the box excited. The delivery guy leaves as she rips off the paper. “What is in here...Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!” she screams and drops the box in the floor. We hear the typical melrose background tune used for dramatic scenes as we see what’s in it. A dead rat with blood on and with a note saying: “THIS IS YOU!”
Lexi puts her hand to her chest as she totters backwards. “Who would do this to me?” she gasps frustrated knowing that Kimberly was behind bars.
“A very bad joke Lexi, very bad.”

Scene changes to a less glamourous part of Los Angeles as we see Ginger in a slutty outfit approach Cassie on a corner.
“Ginger! Haven’t seen you here in awhile! This is my corner by the way...”
“I’m sure there’s room for both of us Cassie, I just want you to know that you can pick up your money soon. You said a week, I am tired of carrying them around,” she lights a cigarette and blows smoke.
“Alright, calm down bitch – the heat is over, cops were snooping around for a few days, besides you have your apartment, it’s not like it takes a lot of room...”
“Thanks to this I got fired and thrown out on the street you bitch – why do you think I’m standing here?”
“Where the hell is the money?!”
“Don’t worry they’re still at the apartment, you better come get them soon before that nosy ex-roommate of mine discovers it and get in touch with the police.”
“Damn you Ginger, if you screw up this you will have to pay for it, you know that!” Cassie leans towards a car that pulls over to negotiate tricks.
“Well go get your damn money then, it’s not my fault you and your friends forced this on me, now I’m desperate here, desperate for money, shelter – everything, so don’t you dare think I am worried what you might do to me!” she snarles as it starts to rain heavily. Cassie gets into a customer’s car and drives off. Ginger stands back in the rain. The camera zooms to her unhappy face as the make-up flows down her face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimberly is being escorted out of her jailcell. “You have a visitor, “ the guard that escorts her out says.
“Finally – I wonder who that might be, Michael I guess...” she’s surprised when she sees Lexi sitting there waiting for her.
“What in heaven’s name are you doing here? You thought you’d stop by to have some fun?” Kimberly feels humiliated in an orange suit.
“You didn’t happen to bump into some strange cheerleader named Eve in there?” Lexi asks curiously. “I thought you’d be happy to see me,” she smiles rotten.
“Oh look it’s the reheaded devil whos come to see me, guess I should be happy,” she leans back then dives fast towards her. Lexi reacts surprised.
“What the hell are you doing here?” Kimberly asks aggressively.
“Will you calm down, guard!” Kimberly calms down frustrated. A short pause follows.
Kimberly starts to talk in a calm way after awhile.
“Do you know how it feels like to be trapped inside a little cell, just waiting to be sentenced and trapped forever?” Lexi looks carefully at her.
“No, Kimberly. I don’t. You can believe what you want, but actually the real reason I came was to get you out.”
“Hahahaha, how stupid do you think I am?!”
“Well everyone at the apartment building have been missing you.... well maybe not everyone...”
“How ‘bout none? I know you’re all glad to be rid off me, why can’t she just die – it’s time, afterall she supposed to be dead – twice!”
“Oh, is it really that bad? I can’t believe even Megan hasn’t been around to see you,” she says visciously.
“Turned out she was an unfaithfull bitch of a whore afterall – the hooker with a heart of gold I used to think.” Lexi starts to laugh.
“Actually that was a good one,” she says.
“Yeah, well unless you have something important to say you can stop wasting my time by leaving...” Kimberly yawns sarcastically.
“As I said, I think I know a way to get you out. Don’t be offended, but you are insane aren’t you?” Kimberly’s eyes become dark and psychotic. She could scream anytime.
“Oh oh you are! Well, then let me say that if you plea temporarily insane you can get away and back to the mental institution that you love so much!” Kimberly’s face turns red and she clenches her hands, then she starts screaming loud going crazy. The guards rush off to stop her. “Just think about it Kim! I guess you have your one-minute call left, give me a call when you’ve thought about the idea!” Lexi tries to play calm, but she’s really really concerned and shocked at this behave.

Charlie locks himself into his apartment were Jane and Marcia have spent the day. He brings groceries to them. Jane gets up from the couch and walks out to the kitchen. “We can be out of here by tomorrow morning. One of my old co-workers from back when I had my own company said yes to let us stay for a few days, possible longer if we have to.” Charlie starts to prepare a dinner. He doesn’t answer. Marcia was taking a nap. “Jane, you have a very important trial coming up in a few weeks; I am sorry we had this fight this morning, but I ain’t letting you go anywhere.” Jane looks tired and pale.
“Why are you doing this? Sydney is going to be furious if she finds out about this.”
“Sydney yeah...” he sighs. “But you are my sister-in-law and Marcia my niece, and I can’t just let you leave for an unknown destiny. We are family; Syd doesn’t value family apparently. I come from a close family. If something like this happened, we’d stick together and help each other.” Jane smiles thankfully and strokes her hand over his.
“Why didn’t I ever find a man like you?” she asks friendly. “You’re rare, you know that? Sydney is lucky, and I should be grateful that my sister found someone like you,” she smiles. Charlie continues cooking and smiles appreaciating. “You’ll see things will work out fine eventually. Syd can be as angry as she wants, she will undersand we did the right thing when it comes to the end.” Jane puts plates on the table. She and Marcia were safe here.

The door at Shooters goes up and Ginger walks in. Sydney and Ivan were on the shift together. “I’m not serving you,” Ivan says dejected. Ginger picks up her cigarettes from her purse and asks why.
“You lied to me Ginger! The other night – remember? I rushed home concerned and came home to learn that it was just a hoax!”
“Oh that. How bout we move on huh? I had my reasons...”
Ivan shakes his head in deject. Sydney pops up and serves her a beer. Ginger takes a sip.
“I know Jake hired you to replace me, but you betrayed me by accepting this...” Ginger looks intoxicated at her. She was high.
“Listen Ginger, this is not the right time to discuss this. We can talk when you’re clean and when I am not working,” she brushes her hands on her apron and moves on to the cash register.
“It’s the right time when I say it is!” Ginger shouts at her with her hand waving in the air. Ivan looks concerned at her. “You’re on heroin, aren’t you?”
“I’m high on life, you see I betray you and then she betrays me!” she points at Sydney.
“Ginger!” Sydney yells annoyed. “You need to calm down and sleep this off, let me call for a cab....” Ginger reacts by throwing the bottle of beer towards her, people gasps and Sydney barely avoids the bottle. She looks stunned at Ginger. “Don’t make me call the Police Ginger!” Ginger laughs visciously. “Call who the hell you want, I’ll be gone by the time they arrive anyway. I just popped by to pick up something anyway....” she walks to the backroom. In there she searches for her moneybag, discovers the expensive Russian vodka and then starts to crush the bottles in revenge. “I fucking hate you all!” She picks up the bag and walks out. “And may you all rotten in hell!” she shouts before leaving, she bumps into Jo in the door and pushes her violently away. “Bitch!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassie and two male thugs walk through the courtyard and up to Alison’s apartment. All of them wear black leather clothes and were decorated with several piercings and tattoos. Alison opens the door a few seconds later.
“Can I help you guys?” she says tired, she wears her blue robe and is clearly hungover.
“Yeah is Ginger there?”
“Ginger moved out. She was evicted from this place, who are you?”
“Just a few friends of hers, we’re here to collect a bag she borrowed,” Cassie says impatient.
“Well if you’re her friends you would’ve known she’s not here,” Alison answers.
“We need the bag, there are items....”
“I’m sorry, but I don’t know nothing about any bag. As far as I am concerned she brought all of her stuff with her when she left. Now if you’ll excuse me....” Alison closes the door while the three of them looks at each other annoyed. “What a rude ho, let’s track Ginger!” Alison looks at them through the blinds as they leave. Then she walks fast to Ginger’s old room. She opens the empty closet and notices a brown leather bag. Tempted she pulls it out and opens it, she gasps when she discovers all the cash it contains.

Michael walks through the halls of Wilshire when Sydney suddenly appears from an elevator. “Michael! Just the man I was looking for!”
“Oh Syd, what the hell do you want?”
“I know we haven’t had the chance to celebrate that Kimberly’s gone yet, but you know how busy we’ve both been with me having a new boyfriend, and you trying to fight for your long lost daughter, my God Michael, how do you manage...I mean, one kid here and one there...” Michael shoves her away in deject.
“What’s your point Syd, can’t you see I’m busy. This is a hospital, those lifes are depending on me, I don’t have time for your stupid games.” He walks away.
“You met Jane at the hearing, do you happen to know where she’s staying?” Michael stops and turns around.
“I thought she was living with you and that what’s his name...”
“Charlie....and no, we had a fight and she left.” Michael’s face shines up.
“That’s great! If the judge finds out she’s unemployed and homeless...” he chuckles Mancini wise. That evil Mancini laugh. “Poor little Jane, what happened between the two of you?”
“I do love Jane, but at this point I think you will be a better choice for my niece Michael...”
“What are you hinting – that you might testify on my behalf?”
“Maybe – but it’s going to cost you....” she smiles visciously.
“Oh c’mon! I thought you had alot of money these days...”
“It’s not cash Michael. I want your shares of Sterling Conway, I know you have an amount of them....” Michael laughs condescendingly.
“What – you’re going into the financial business now?” he continues to laugh. “Remember when you tried to run Mancini Designs and how that went.”
“Put a lid on it! I have my reasons...”
“That I have to sleep on, now if you’ll excuse me....” he continues to laugh and walks away. Sydney looks pissed at him. “Who does he think he is, I’ll show him.”
We have a flashback to an earlier conversation between Lexi and Sydney:
Sydney walks into Lexi’s apartment and sits down.
“Coffee?”
“Yeah, thanks.” Lexi walks over to her and pours her a cup. “Sydney, I’m so glad we got our chance to know each other. I think we have alot in common we’re both strong redheads with certain goals and achievements. We don’t let people push us to the ground....”
“I certainly agree Lexi, and we both slept with Michael...”
Lexi laughs nervous and walks back to the kitchen with the coffee.
“That’s true too.”
“You know I am very happy about the fact that you gave me permission to expand my apartment.” Lexi sits down with her.
“Yes. Since apartment 7 and 8 are vacant now, with Kimberly in jail I don’t see why you can’t pull down the walls and get the entire floor to yourself. The rent will of course be higher, but I don’t think you will find that any problem. The only concern I have is the fact that the landlord’s apartment will be much smaller...”
“You already have the smallest apartment Lexi.”
“I know that (sips coffee) but it will be much smaller compared to yours when the construction has been done.” Sydney gets up on her feet and walks to the windows where she looks down at the pool. “Well Lexi (turns around to her face) I have changed my mind further more since we last discussed this project.”
“Aha. And what’s that.”
“I want to buy you out, I want to become the new landlord.”
“For real? And when did this cross your mind?”
“I want to do something, you know, and I’m in love with this building, that’s why I came back again and the thought about owning this building which I love so much....”
“Yeah I know, but you can forget it. I am not selling. As I said you can have your kingsize apartment, but the building – no, no,” she shakes her head.
“Just like that, even before we’ve discussed a price? I have alot of money, and I promise you will keep this apartment for as long as you want.”
“Listen to yourself! That’s up to me, don’t talk to me like you already own the place.”
“Ohhhh! (aggressively) Why do you have to be so difficult?” Lexi gets up from the sofa and walks over to her.
“Sydney, you can’t just come over here and say you want to buy the building like we’re playing a round of Monopoly.”
“For your information, Amanda used to be a bitchy landlord – but you’re bitchy AND trying to be her, that’s just pathetic...” she walks away pissed off. Lexi to herself: “Well I know someone who will get a raise in rent....”

Over at Charlie’s house on the other side of the city Jane is sitting in the couch with her legs crawled together reading a book while a CD of romantic ballads are playing at a low volume. Charlie locks himself in.
“Hey Jane.”
“Charlie what are you doing here now? It’s late, where’s Sydney?”
“I had to come check on you and Marcia before you’re returning to court again. How’s it going?”
“Frankly, I’m worried to death. I know Michael’s just out to get me. He just wants revenge because I never told him, he could care less about Marcia.” Charlie sits down in a chair.
“I’ve heard he’s a scumbag, Sydney filled me in.”
“You should see him in court, he was literarely glaring at me for being in this situation. This is just a game to him and he loves games, oh how is this going to end....” she worries with a sigh.
“Hey cheer up,” Charlie lifts her head and looks her in her eyes. “You’re going to pull through this, I promise that. Just stay strong and try to dig up all the negative dirt you can use in court. A man with this reputation ought to lose.” Jane smiles tired.
“I hope so. You always manage to get me in a better mood, what would I do without you?” He grabs her hands and drags her up. “Dance with me Jane.” They dance slowly for a while, but there’s passion in the air. Charlie moves a finger under her chin and looks tender at her. Then they share a passionate kiss. “Charlie, what are we doing,” Jane whispers tenderly. They kiss again. One hot kiss! “I want you Jane – I need you.” Jane moans after another kiss. Charlie takes off his shirt and they tumble onto the couch....

Alison was very concerned about the money she was hiding in her apartment. Apart from Billy noone knew, she wanted to keep this a secret until she knew what to do. Jake and Jo knew about the stunt Ginger did, but they weren’t aware of the fact that they were hid in the building. “Damn it Ginger! Why do I always have to be dragged into problems other persons cause? It’s like every one has to confess and involve me when they’re doing something.” She thought back to the scandalous party Sydney threw when Whitney Houston suddenly appeared and overdosed. It was a terrible death she would have to live with for the rest of her life. She poured herself a drink by the kitchen counter she thought she saw someone outside. Who was that? There was someone lurking in the bushes! Alison walked fast out of the apartment and around the building. The backyard of the complex was full of dirt, garbage people had left and stuff. Damn, it was Ginger she tried to open her bedroom window!
“What the hell are you doing?”
“Shit!” Ginger almost had a heart attack. She moved away from the window.
“You don’t seem to have any limits at all, do you?”
“Alison, I didn’t know you were home.”
“Oh you did. You’ve been lurking here for a while. Are you looking for something?” Ginger shook her head.
“No, I mean.... I think I may have forgotten something in my old room, why do you care?”
“Because I know what you want. Jake told me all about your clever little stunt at the bar, your friends have even been here to collect.”
“You’re lying.”
“I’m afraid not. In fact I was on my way to the Police with the money, the money I guess you and your friends got through a robbery.” Ginger looked sharp at her.
“Give me the bag you twit!”
“On one condition, make that two: You give me back my credit card, and then leave me the hell alone!” Alison was pissed off.
“Fine! Give me the fucking bag and I’ll leave you alone bitch.” Ginger looked at her angry.
“Give me the card.”
“Unfortunately Jake has it now. He agreed to sleep with me for it. Just for you Alison, you know he must be such a good friend since he is so concerned of your well-being,” she smiled rotten. Alison looked at her in disbelief.
“I don’t believe you, give me the card and you’ll get your bag.”
“I don’t have it. Give me the bag, Alison,” her voice was threatening.
“Oh, damn you Ginger! You can pick it up when you’re ready to return my card,” she walked away.
“Screw you, Alison!” Ginger shouted at her.

Later that day Jane Mancini was standing in the hall of the courthouse waiting for another day in court. Michael Mancini was there too. Megan Lewis stood by his side pretending to be his happy wife, although they were divorcing soon after the verdict. As usual she had a guilty conscience, afterall she was the former hooker with a heart of gold. Michael walked over to Jane who had company with Jo Reynolds. Jo was going to testify on her behalf.
“Now Jane, have you got a job since we last met?”
“Go away, Michael.” Jo was protective.
“This doesn’t concern you, Beth,” he had an evil smirk in his face. He knew the name Beth brought up bad memories for Jo.
“Michael I know you’re not human at all, but you will never get Marcia. Get it?”
“Oh I will when I present all the dirt I have on you for the judge, Jane. He is going to love to hear how you and Kyle, who I believe is psychotic pretended to be Marcia’s parents. Where are you living by the way? Do you hide my daughter in a cave?” Jane slapped Michael and several people turned towards them.
“Go to hell, Michael!” Jane was really upset, especially when she realized that this would probably be used against her.
“We’ll see who ends up where, Jane!” Michael answered angry and walked back to a shocked Megan.

Sydney was swimming in the Melrose pool in the afternoon. Most of the tenants were at work or in court. Her doctor had suggested she exercised to get fit after the helicopter crash. While she was swimming Carter’s brother Ryan Gallahan walked into the courtyard.
“Excuse me madam, do you know which apartment Sydney Andr.... Sydney it’s you!”
“You didn’t recognize me without clothes?” Sydney flirted back. He chuckled.
“I had to look twice,” he helped her out of the pool. She dryed herself with an old towel that said: “No More Victims.” Black towel and red letters.
“You went to a self-defense class?”
“No,” she laughed. “I found this in the laundryroom, someone had left it there and I took it because noone picked it up. How are you doing, Ryan?”
“Well the funeral has just been arranged, he is finally six feet under. The autopsy and stuff made it take a while. I’m a little exhausted.”
“Yeah, I am glad this trauma is over. I can finally move on with my life.” They walked up the stairs and inside her apartment. “I’m just going to change and I’ll be right with you.” She walked to the bedroom. Ryan looked around the apartment.
“That’s Craig. My husband,” she caught him looking at a framed picture. “He died a few months after I disappeared. He thought I was dead and committed suicide,” she sighed frustrated.
“You’ve been through so much because of my brother. I can only say I’m sorry for everything he put you through.” He looked seriously at her.
“Thank God it’s over!” she answered and moved to the kitchen. He came after her.
“I know the inheritance cannot pay for your loss, but at least you will live secure for the rest of your life.”
“That’s something, isn’t it?” she whipes a tear away from her face. They hug.
“Thank you for coming, I need to talk.”

Alison walked angry towards the bar at Shooters.
“Give me my card, Jake!” He was whiping glasses at the moment.
“Alison.”
“Give me the damn card!” she made a sign with her fingers to make him hurry up.
“What, are you in a rush for some shopping, madam?” a bar guest asked.
“Shut up.”
“Alison, I don’t have it here. It’s back in my apartment.”
“Where you slept with Ginger!” she freaked out. She started to cry similar to how she did back when she found out Amanda was pregnant.
“I can’t believe you almost convinced me you were my friend, God how could I be so stupid!” she cried out.
“Where did you get this information, huh? Are you making it up or what, because I don’t know what’s getting in to you,” he replied annoyed.
“I met Ginger, and I’m so sorry I ever met you.”
“That woman is lying damn it. You know she’s nuts!” Alison full of tears in her eyes:
“I know that she would never just give up the card for nothing, so you slept with her with good intention, but what you did was totally wrong because I know that you probably didn’t mind doing this so called favor for me,” she snarled.
“Alison, give me a break,” he could nothing but smile the whole situation was a joke.
“Yeah I should, because you have the right to do whatever you want, you broke my thrust. And Ginger...... of all!”
“I have never slept with Ginger...”
“Then explain how you got hold of the creditcard!”
“I just grabbed it out of her hands...”
“Yeah right, you’re a liar,” she jumped off the stool and walked towards the door. “Will you please deliver the card in my mailbox when you get home,” she left. Jake shook his head. “I don’t get women.”
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Previously on Melrose Place:

In court:

“All rise!” judge Philip Banks was present. So was the lawyers Benjamin Skyler and Walter Kovacs.
“Please be seated. This is custody hearing number 1117940, Mancini vs. Mancini. Are all parties present?” the judge looked at them.
“Walter Kovacs representing Mr. Mancini”
“Benjamin Skyler representing Ms. Mancini!” as he raises he unfortunately drags his briefcase with him causing all the papers to fall on the floor. Jane closes her eyes devastating. Skyler picks up all his files embarrassed and adjusts his glasses.
“I can’t believe she hired him,” Jo whispers to herself.

Witness number 1: Jo Beth Reynolds for Ms. Mancini. She swears by the holy Bible to tell the truth and nothing but the truth! Mr. Skyler starts asking her:

Benjamin: “Miss Reynolds. For how long have you known my client Jane Mancini?”
Ms. Reynolds: “I first got to know Jane back in 1992 when I moved in at the same apartment complex where she lived happily with Michael Mancini at the time.”
Benjamin: “Can you describe Jane as a person?”
Ms. Reynolds: “Jane is one of my closest friends from the time I lived there. She was the one I could lean my shoulder on when I needed. If I am going to describe her with words I will say caring and nice. Polite and a good listener, you don’t know how many times she has.... (the door goes up and Alison Parker tumbles drunk in.)
Alison: “Sorry for interupting, just go on!”
Judge Philip Banks: “Who is this, will someone escort this woman out!”
Alison: “No please! I will just be seated back here, nice and calmly...” she places herself on a seat back in the last row, she wears a red business suit for some odd reason and it seems like she hasn’t been home since last night.
Jane (to her lawyer): “What in the heaven’s name is she doing here?!” Jane almost freaks out. Alison coughs and the judge looks sharp at her.
Michael: “I want her as my witness. She can do great damage to Jane,” he smiles rotten.
(the judge demands every one to be quiet so the interrogation of Jo can continue)
Benjamin: “Now where were we...Ms. Reynolds you describe Jane in other words as a person you can thrust and rely on?”
Ms. Reynolds: “Absolutely.”
Benjamin: “In other words you think of her as a fitting parent and would never hesitate to let her babysit your own child?”
Ms. Reynolds (hawks her throat): “I can’t think of anyone who’s better, certainly not Michael Mancini.”
Walter: “Objection!”
Judge: “Overruled! Go on.”
Ms. Reynolds: “Jane is an excellent mother, she knows how to raise Marcia. Marcia is 5 and healthy as any other kid on the block.”
Benjamin: “Thank you Ms. Reynolds. No further questions.” (Benjamin walks back to Jane and the judge lets Walter Kovacs take over.)
Walter: “Jo Reynolds. We’re old friends, aren’t we?”
Ms. Reynolds: “I’d like to hope so,” she gives him a smile back.
Walter: “You’ve had your differences with Jane Mancini haven’t you?”
Ms. Reynolds: “Yeah, but we all do, don’t we?”
Walter: “Of course Ms. Reynolds. At the time when little Marcia was born you lived in Europe didn’t you?”
Ms. Reynolds: “Yes. I was engaged and my ex was transfered to Bosnia where he worked as a doctor while I myself continued to do photoshoots for exclusive European magazines. The relationship ended recently and I decided to move back to California where I now live and work in San Francisco.”
Walter: “Exactly! Therefore you have to admit that you don’t know how Ms. Mancini raised her child at all, you have never seen her together with her child, have you?”
Ms. Reynolds (looks at Jane): “No, but seeing Jane with Marcia these days has been enough for me to realize that special bond between her and the child.”
Walter: “Where do you see Ms. Mancini anyway? Does she have a permanent address?”
Ms. Reynolds: “Due to her threatening ex-husband and an issue she had with her sister she stayed with, she now lives on a secret address.” Alison interups from the back: “She lives on the Melrose gutter!” then starts laughing. “Order! Madam, I give you one warning and only the one!” judge Philip Banks is annoyed. “Please continue Mr. Kovacs.”
Walter: “Thank you your honor. Now Ms. Reynolds, you have a child of your own – don’t you?”
Benjamin: “Objection! This is irrelevant!”
Judge Banks: “Do we get a point here, Mr. Kovacs?”
Walter: “I’m asking Ms. Reynolds here because she is a mother herself.
Judge Banks: “Go on, we might get something relevant of it!”
Walter: “Thank you your honor...”
Benjamin: “But please! He’s only out to get the witness!”
Judge Banks: “Be seated Mr. Skylar.”
Walter: “You have an 11 year old son, don’t you?”
Ms. Reynolds: “Yes I do.”
Walter: “So you would know how to be a fitting parent, since you’re one yourself right?”
Ms. Reynolds (teary eyed): “I would know since I decided to give him up, you mean?” Walter Kovacs clears his throat while Benjamin Skyler and Jane look furious at the judge and Michael Mancini.
Walter: “I didn’t say that madam. All I want to know is if you would ever leave your child with Ms. Mancini....”
Ms. Reynolds (interups upset): “I said she is reliable, didn’t I?!” then whipes her tears.
Walter takes a break. Michael looks at Jane and gives her a thumb up. Benjamin demands her to calm down. Walter continues:
Walter: “In your opinon, in addition to being nice and reliable, would you consider Ms. Mancini violent?”
Ms. Reynolds: “Whaaaat?” Jo looks surprised at judge Banks then back to Benjamin and Walter.
Walter: “You heard me, or do I have to ask again?”
Benjamin: “Objection!”
Judge Philip Banks: “Overruled! It’s a fair question, will you answer Ms. Reynolds.”
Ms. Reynolds: “If you’re referring to the time when she hit me in my face, my only answer to that is: She’s got temper, I deserved that. I slept with her man and betrayed her...” the whole court gasp in shock while Michael Mancini smiles satisfied. Alison Parker laughs, gets up and yells: “She threw a chair at me too! Jane is violent!” Philip Banks starts to hammer with his stick over and over again. “Escort that crazy woman out! NOW!!” The scene is scandalous. Jane is crushed and just shakes her head all the time holding her head with her hand to the forehead. “Jaaannnnneeeeeee! I hate you!!!!” Alison yells (and kicking) as the guards throw her worthless ass out. The screams sound all the way until she’s long enough from the courthall. Judge Philip Banks is sweaty. “I think we really need a break,” he says shockingly.

Sydney and Charlie had breakfast at their apartment.
“I talked to Jane today,” she said slowly. Charlie was concerned.
“Really,” he stuttered. “And what did she say?”
“Why would she say something? I thought your highest concern was us squaring up again!” she smiled with a twinkling eye.
“Um... yeah(!)... of course, do you know where she stays?”
“She called me, it was real quick. She just wanted to make sure I had a meeting with her lawyer because I’m going to testify for her, funny thing is that Michael wants me as well, boy am I popular!” she laughed.
“Michael? You musn’t... she’s your sister!”
“And he’s my ex husband, he will always have a special place deep here in my heart,” she teased and grabbed Charlie’s face for a kiss.
“Their first witnesses will testify today, Syd. Will you be there?”
“Unfortunately I have a shift at Shooters’s, I heard Jo Reynolds was first. That worries me...”
“How come?”
“She’s an emotional wreck when it comes to children. Her baby was stolen by Dr. Zipperhead next door and then her in-laws tried to steal it. Finally, she decided to give up her son for adoption...see she will probably do more harm than help. She’s famous for sticking her nose up in people’s private cases and then make sure they’re screwed some way or another,” she sighed.
“This sounds crazy!”
“Yeah, but let’s forget about Jane and photoshoot-me-Jo now, I know you got a moment before work...” she starts kissing him.

Over at Sterling Conway Michael has rushed over to meet with Lexi before the trial begins.
“Now Michael you know I love you, but honestly do you think I will do you any good there? I am on for sex only, no child involved – ugh! I could never stand those little rats!” She puts her long, sexy legs across each other.
“Lexi I need you to testify for me! All I ask for is for you to inform the court about Jane’s violent behaviour and talk nicely about me,” he smiled seducingly.
“Oh, sweet Mikey! What about your Megan? Can’t she do that?”
“You know Megan, she’s too nice. I think she will have problems bad mouthing Jane. She’s going to make me the best husband and talk sweetly about me as a father – only that.”
“I don’t know if I can.... I have nothing against Jane!”
“You simply witnessed her going crazy, that’s all!”
“And what do I get for this? A box of shit?”
“Hahahaha, what’s that suppose to mean?”
“Nothing. I’ve just received some very nice presents lately, and I just wanted to scratch you off my list,” she stared at him thoughtful.
“Someone is stalking you?”
“There is someone out there, someone who doesn’t exactly like the pair of shoes I’m wearing...”
“...oh Lexi, it’s probably just a joke – nothing to worry about.”
“I hope you’re right Mancini. Listen, I have a meeting in 20 minutes...I’ll testify on one behalf...”
“...and that is?” She closes all the blinds in her office.
“Take off all your clothes honey....”
“Oh I’m all in for that...” he smiled his notorious smirk.

Ginger was hiding in the courtyard behind some bushes, suddenly she discovered Cassie and another dude walk up to Alison’s apartment. They knocked hard on the door.
“What, you here again?” Alison opened the door she had passed out on the couch last night. “Damn it you woke me up!”
“So what?” Cassie blew a bubblegum and smack!
“We know Ginger has something that belongs to us here...” At the same moment Ginger came out from the bushes and walked up to them.
“...in fact I have. Alison you look like hell, are we playing dress up?” she laughed referring to her clothes that were all wrinkled. Alison looked down irritated she cleared her throat.
“I only had a little bit too much to drink last night, now please go away.”
“Ginger it’s about damn time we get that stuff - go get it!” Cassie was very impatient she picked up a cigarette and lightened it.
“If you think that you got the right to just barge into my apartment and look around, then you have another thing coming!” she coughed.
“D’wayne?” Cassie gave a sign to her friend. He was tall and big. He approached Alison who didn’t stand a chance. He lifted her up from the ground and moved her away. “Put me down!” she wriggled her legs.
“Ginger?” Cassie looked at her then Ginger walked into the apartment and her old bedroom.
“I said put me down!” Alison yelled annoyed. D’wayne put her down on the couch. Moments later Ginger came back with a smile on her face she gave Cassie the bag and walked over to Alison: “If anything, anything as little as a penny is missing from that bag – you’ll be sorry, very sorry!” she said threatening and walked out. Cassie stepped her cigarette on her doorstep, smiled happy and said: “Goodbye!” Alison sighed and dropped her head down on the couch.

“Last night was wonderful, Jake,” Jo smiled and poured him some coffee at his place.
“I know, we must do it again some time!” he smiled back.
“We must do. Friends with benefits? Isn’t that what the kids call it today?” she smiled teasingly.
“Friends with benefits. At least being with you again make me feel like I’m 19 again. We were like rabbits last night,” he sipped his coffee while Jo laughed.
“Yeah, it’s been awhile since...since last time...at least for me, I don’t know with you,” she chuckled.
“Lexi’s sister, I believe it was her,” he laughed “...or Lexi, I don’t remember actually, but none of them are like you.”
“Oh is that suppose to make me feel good, haha I’m glad I don’t have a sister for you to hit on. I know you like sisters. Listen it’s important that Alison doesn’t know this. She is emotionally very unstable right now; actually I’m concerned about her drinking habits again. Whenever I see her she has a glass or a bottle in her hand.”
“Hey, this is private between me and you. It’s none of her or other’s business.” Jo smiled releaved.
“Thank you, Jake,” she looked at her watch. “Shit! I gotta hurry down to court. I’m standing as a witness today!” she ran into the bedroom to find her clothes. “Damn it! I need to get back to the hotel for a change and a shower!”
“Calm down. You can take a shower here, and you can borrow money if you need to buy some clothes down at Melrose.”
Later Alison saw Jo rushing out of Jake’s apartment through her blinds. “She’s wearing the same clothes as yesterday...” she uttered to herself.

“Marcia, come to Daddy! Marcia, come to Daddy! Marcia, come to Daddy!” Michael reached out to his little daughter. Whenever someone talked the voices were reflected in an echo. Behind him was Megan. And everything was white, everything. Jane held her tight. “No, don’t take my daughter away from me!” she cried. “I won’t let you take her! No, no, no, no!!” Judge Philip Banks came up to her and reached out a hand to Marcia. “Jane you lost the battle. Now it’s time to move on. Let little Marcia live with her real dad, you’ve had her for five years – it’s Michael’s turn!” the voice echoed. Philip Banks took Marcia’s hand.
“No Mommy! I don’t want to!” she cried.
“You can’t make her!” she shouted desperately. “You can’t!!”
“Jane, she’s mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!!!!!” Michael repeated over and over again while Philip Banks forced her to let Jane go and walked away with her. “No!!!!” Jane screamed hysterically reaching out her hand.
“Jane? Jane! You have to wake up!” Charlie was shaking her. Jane gasped panickingly and woke up with a scream.
“What’s going on? You got to get up, you have a big day in court ahead of you!” Charlie removed the curtains and Jane closed hey eyes in the sharp light.
“I had the worst nightmare. It was horrible,” she sighed releaved yet upset.
“Michael was taking Marcia away from me, where is she?” She jumped out of bed and ran to check that Marcia was in her bed. She sighed releaved.
“Jane, relax. Marcia isn’t going anywhere.” Charlie came up to her from behind and lay his hands on her shoulders.
“How can you be so sure?”
“Because Mancini doesn’t have a chance. First of all he has never had a relationship to her, she doesn’t know him. Secondingly he is no more a fitting parent than you. He works very much and has been through a bunch of marriages and relationships. The court won’t like that.” Jane turned around and embraced him.
“I hope you’re right,” she smiled and kissed him. “Why are you so nice to us?”
“Because I care about you and Marcia.” He kissed her on her forehead.
“If I only met you instead of Michael...and now you’re taken, by my own sister. She used to be the black sheep sister and now I’m the one screwing her boyfriend. Life is crazy, but I love it,” she replied smilingly and kissed him again. She then continued:
“Do we have enough time for a quick one...?” Charlie smiled at the idea. They rushed back to the bedroom, the camera zooms quickly to a window as we see Sydney standing outside apalled and upset over what she just had witnessed.

Jane and Jo sat at Shooters over a couple of drinks when Sydney walked in. She immediately walked over to their table.
“Jane, shouldn’t you be worrying about Marcia? Where is she?”
“Syd I told you I live with an old friend now.”
“Yeah funny you never mentioned his name....”
“How do you know I stay with a guy?” Jane looked surprised at her.
“I didn’t, but I guess I do now,” she smiled satisfied. Jo turned to her:
“So Sydney, are you ready to testify?”
“More than ever - more than ever...!”
“That’s good to hear, Syd,” Jane smiled releaved. Sydney walked to the backroom to get ready for her shift.
“My parents are flying in today,” Jane continued.
“So are they staying with you and this mystery man?” Jo asked curiously.
“No, Sydney offered to let them stay in her apartment. Most of all I just wish they would come and pick up Marcia and disappear with her until all of this is over. I’m walking on needles here, last night I had a nightmare where Michael won the custody battle and took her away from me. I don’t know what I’m going to do if that happens,” she sighed and took another sip from her drink.
“Yeah I know what you’re going through. I’d rather see the Carters dead than letting them get to Austin, I wonder how he’s doing right now,” she looked dreamingly away.
“Yeah, what happened with Kimberly stealing him twice?”
“That psycho nut kidnapped him again in Pittsburgh,” Jo answered furious. “She had him in her apartment while she was one of her crazy personalities. Luckily he got away from her, apparently ‘Betsy’ had had it with him.”
“I don’t know what’s worst, the Carters or Kimberly?” Jane laughed.

Ginger’s old wreck of a car rolled up at David’s house. He snuck out and ran over to her, then got in the car.
“Hey David, nice of you to come,” she smiled happy. He looked back at her.
“I don’t think Mom would like it if she found out I was with you.”
“Even if that means doing Jake a favour? You know we agreed, David,” she manipulated him.
“Okay, okay. I’m old enough to take responsibility on my own. I’m over 18.” She started the car and drove away. Later she stopped by a motel.
“Is this where you live?!” David asked shocked.
“Only temporarly, due to being fired, come on in!” They walked inside with take-away food. Ginger opened a couple of bottles of beer and handed one to him.
“Here, I don’t have soda or anything – but you’re old enough aren’t you?” she smiled seductively. “It will make you feel better.”
“I can’t believe you live in this dump,” he said after looking around. Ginger jumped onto the bed and started to eat.
“I’m used to live at shitty places, but I gotta admit it was nice to stay at Melrose Place with Alison for awhile.”
“Why did you separate from her?”
“We didn’t get a long. Alison can be very bossy, and according to her I made too much of a mess and she also hated the close relationship I had with Jake, especially since she didn’t get along with him.”
“She and Dad don’t get along anymore?” Ginger shook her head.
“They always fight, I don’t think there’s hope for them ever getting back together and to be honest I think your Dad deserves something better than a drunk like that, don’t you?”
“Yes I do.”
“And we want to help Jake, he just don’t get it yet he thinks I’m bad,” Ginger got a sad look on her face and looked down. David reached out his hand and placed it on her chin.
“Don’t be miserable. We’re going to work this out – I promise,” he said. Ginger smiled satisfied.

Over at the bar Jake was working when Alison walked in. Sydney walked over to her.
“What will it be, a dry martini or straight vodka this time?”
“I don’t care, just pour some damn shit into a glass and give it to me!”
“Bad day huh? If it lightens you up a little, I want you to know that you’re one of our best customers. The bar depends on people like you, what would we do without you?” She smiled visciously and walked away. Alison looked at her cellphone and noticed a textmessage from none other than Amanda Woodward! “Amanda, I haven’t heard from her for a year.” She read the message: “Hi how are you doing Alison? Everything is fine here in New York, my boyfriend asked me to marry him and I said yes.  If you ever need to talk, call me. Amanda.” Just then Sydney came over with a martini.
“Damn it, didn’t I tell you I hate olives?!” Alison snarled angry. “You should know that by now, I’m a regular – shit!” She threw it away pissed off.
“What the hell is wrong with you?” Sydney asked back pissed.
“Not that it concerns you, but I’m having trouble at work as usual, and my boss refuses to listen to me and everything is just a mess with Jake and I regret showing up at Jane’s trial and now she even hates me more,” she sipped the martini. “I’m not even sure I can afford the fine the police gave me, I need to get another job in addition to the one I have,” she sigh exhausted.
“Do you need a loan? I may be willing to give you one, but only if I know you will be able to pay me back some time.”
“Yeah, you’re filthy rich now after you inherited Carter’s fortune. I don’t know, what I need is to get myself out of this ditch and up on my feet. I don’t know if loaning money from you is the wisest thing I should do right now, but I may want to take you up on the offer if I’m still in this shit after awhile. Listen I’m sorry I yelled at you,” she smiled tired.
“You have my number!” Sydney smiled smart and rushed back to the bar. Jake looked at Alison and then turned to Syd:
“What was all that about?”
“Nothing, she’s just having one of her Alison moments again.”
“Well she’s none of my concern anymore, she perfectly made that clear.”
“That’s good! For you!” she continued whiping.

In jail Kimberly was sitting in her cell humming to herself like a lunatic when her cellblock opened and a strange man walked in.
“Shaw, you have a visitor. A counsellor,” the guard said. Kimberly stopped humming for a moment looked at the man and then continued.
“Dr. Shaw?” he gently asked.
“Who are you?” she asked.
“I’m Dr. Burton Love. I....I have come here to talk to you, you know....because of your situation – you know sometimes we all just need a calm conversation.....to let things out,” he was nervous.
“Did I ask for you?” she looked psychotic at him.
“No, the State prison is offering this as a service....”
“In other word, you’re here just because of your pathetic little job, now get the hell out of here!” He walked back a little bit, nervous.
“Just relax, I’m only here to talk and everything will just be between me and you – if you need to talk about the murder...” he paused for a moment. “I am bound to secrecy, I can assure you...”
“Well congratulations! Now get out before I decide to kick your ass,” she got up on her feet and pointed her fists at him.
“Um, Dr. Shaw....I’m...”
“I’m Rita Stanley! Yeah Rita is here, armed and ready to fuck you up!” then she attacked him with screams. A couple of guards rushed inside to separate them as fists were flying. Kimberly continued screaming, she knew that the only way out of this hole was getting back in the mental institution playing crazy, but was she playing?

The Andrews had arrived to Los Angeles for their testimony and were packing out in Syd’s apartment for the night.
“I wish we were here for other reasons than this, Sydney. When is this going to end?” George sighed.
“Well I wish Charlie was here to meet you once you were here, but he’s out an errand as usual,” Sydney made the couch ready with sheets.
“Sydney, must you always think about yourself...” Katherine said depressed. “We may lose our only grand child to this worm who we both warned Jane and you against, and all you can think of his your fiancee?” Sydney looked up at her mad.
“Jane this, Jane that – it’s always Jane! I’m so sick and tired of being number two! If Jane was dead you’d still talk more about her than me!”
“Sydney!” Katherine scolded at her.
“Don’t ever talk about her like that,” George continued. “We love you both very much, but you know how precious Marcia is for us and should be for you as well.” Sydney walked over to the kitchen counter.
“Jane won’t even let me near her, claims I have bad influence on her. Well I am not the one who taught her the worst words that can come out a mouth and to go behind your own mother’s back and hide who you really are. Marcia acts so perfect when Jane is around, but truth is she is a little scheming vixen as soon as Jane is out of the picture!”
George and Katherine looked shocked at her.
“I don’t think you know what you’re talking about, how dare you put your own niece down like that?” Katherine replied annoyed.
“Gee, you haven’t noticed how she acts? She’s so manipulative for a 5 year old! But I guess you two fall for it as well, she’s probably acting the same way with you as her.” George walked over to her and looked concerned at her.
“We understand if you’re jealous Sydney, but remember that we’re here to see you too. Once this is over we would want to stay here for a while so that we can bond together as family. Of course we look forward to meet Charlie,” he smiled and kissed her forehead. Sydney sighed and walked away from him.
“Maybe it’s better if you all return to Chicago once this is over,” she replied negatively.

Down in apartment 1 Jake and Jo were laying in bed after sex.
“No commitments, I like that,” Jo said and smiled.
“Commitments only make trouble in paradise eventually,” Jake said and kissed her.
“Yeah I know, now when we don’t feel like seeing each other it’s okay. No promises. No duties. Just friendship – and sex,” she smiled and bent down to kiss him again.
“How’s David doing?”
“He’s fine.”
“Just fine? Haven’t you seen him or called him lately?”
“I talked to him a week ago, he said he was recovering fine.”
“Jake!” she looked seriously at him. “I know if it was me, I would appreciate a little attention at least a call. Afterall you are his father and he looks up to you.”
“Okay, I will go call him – it’s not that late, I’ll do it right away.”
“That’s gooood,” Jo replied. Jake walked out in the living room to go call David.
“Hey Colleen, hmmmm how are you doing? Aha, good to hear. I’m doing fine too, listen I was just wondering how David is – it’s been a while since we spoke so I would make sure he was fine and let him know that I’m here if he needs me....” A moment later Jake returned to the bedroom where Jo was.
“Now, don’t you feel much better about yourself now? How is he?” Jake looked worried at her.
“I don’t know. Colleen said he wasn’t in. Apparently he was out with a new friend of his, a girl whose name was Ginger...” Jo looked surprised at him.

At the beach Ginger and David were dancing around a bonfire. Loud music was playing and they were both drunk. Ginger emptyed the last of a bottle and threw it away, while laughing and having fun.
“David isn’t this great?! Hahahaha!!!”
“Wow, if my old man saw me now he’d be pissed!”
“Who the fuck cares?! He’s no right to tell you what to do, he fucking abandonned you!”
“Yeah he hasn’t even tried to call me lately, fuck him!” They laughed and fell down on the ground dizzy.
“Oh! All this alcohol made me so dizzy,” Ginger sighed and looked at him through the fire.
“Yeah but I’m so happy right now,” David replied smiling.
“Yeah me too, but I’ve had enough beers I have something that will make us both relax,” she said satisfied. She found her stash in her bag. David looked at her happy.
“What’s that, weed? Man, mom will kill me...” he laughed drunk.
“She’ll never know,” Ginger said anxiously and laughed.
“It’s the first time for everything!”
“Yeah now you’ll have something to brag about to your friends in school hehehe!!!” Ginger bent over to the fire to get light on her joint.
“This is so gooood....” she said and blew the smoke slowly out of her mouth. “Here,” she handed him the joint. He took it, coughed a little and smiled.
“You know what...(he took another draw from the joint) I’ve got another thing to brag about too my pals,”
“What?” Ginger took the joint and drew more.
“That I have this cool friend, who might want to be more than friends...” he smiled seductively and crawled over to her. Ginger blew out more smoke and laughed as they start kissing and rolling over each other in the sand...

Over at Shooters Michael and Alison were having beers afterall it was time to celebrate.
“Every day is a party!” Alison shouted drunk. Michael laughed.
“At least when I get Marcia,” he said confident.
“Yea, I wish you all luck on that one. Jane is not fit for a mother, and neither am I but me and Jane are similar that’s how I could I mean can tell. You gotta enjoy the last few days of drinking before you’re a full time dad.”
“Alison why are you always so wise? You always know the right things to say.”
“What can I say, alcohol makes me smart – it makes me think clear and see things from a different perspective...”
“Yeah I’m sure,” Michael took a sip and laughed visciously.
“Here’s to...to...to Michael and Marcia!” Alison yelled. “Bartender give me a straight vodka on ice...” Ivan looked at her.
“I think you’ve had enough,” he concluded.
“Yeah right, who are you to judge?”
“Your eyes are swollen, you need more prove?”
“Hey, don’t patronize the lady,” Michael interupted angry. “Give her more of that!”
“I’m sorry, but you two better leave,” Ivan replied determined.
“Oh alright then, we can go to a better place than this,” Michael helped Alison down from the stool.
“Yeah fuck you!” Alison shouted and continued:
“And fuck Jake! Tell Jake!”
When they were outside in fresh air, Alison could almost not stand on her feet. Michael had to hold her up.
“Gee, I’m glad Shooters is within walking distance,” he said.
“I know where we can continue the party,” Alison continued. “You know that garage the one that Lexi furnished. I think I hid some alcohol there, and it’s really comfy with a lot of pillows and stuff...”
“Sounds like a plan,” Michael smiled visciously.

At the beach Ginger and David were worn out after sex. They laid next to each other looking at the stars and listening to the waves. “Stand by You” by the Pretenders played.
“What a night,” Ginger said high.
“The best of my life,” David said.
“Really?” She looked at him.
“Yup. I’m happy and high,” he burst out in laugh.
“Doesn’t it make you feel like everything in life is possible? You just need to make an effort.”
“Yes,” he said smiling and kissed her hard on the mouth.
“We’re going to do so much together.”
“You were my first one.”
“First what?”
“The first I slept with,” he confessed.
“I thought you’d banged a lot of chicks,” she said honest.
“No. Only you, and now I feel so happy.” Ginger started to laugh hard.
“You’re a virgin?” She continued laughing.
“Yeah so what, are you going to spread the word to the entire world?”
“No, it’s just... I thought sleeping with you would make it look good, but you being a virgin in addition is a real bonus!” she looked at him.
“What, what are you talking about?”
“I’m just figuring the look on your father’s face when I tell him I stole your virginity,” she looked visciously at him. David suddenly became silent. His face turned from happy to despairing. In a rush he got up on his feet.
“David?” He ran down to the ocean.
“David!” Ginger jumped up. “David! Come back you son of a bitch!” He ran out in the sea.
“David!!” Ginger ran after him, he continued to run in the sea and eventually started to swim.
“Get back now, David!!!” Ginger ran out in the sea desperate.
“David!!!!” she screamed, he disappeared. Ginger was swimming around in the ocean looking everywhere but it was too dark.
“David!!!”
“David!?!” she continued into the dark night looking desperately around.
“David!!!”
“David!?!”
“David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Fade to black

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BONUS DELETED SCENE:

Back in the apartment complex Alison woke up in the garage. Ginger was already awake, smoking a joint. Their clothes were halfway off and their hair messy.
“Oh shit!” Alison said. “What the hell happened, I blacked out.”
“Me too,” Ginger answered blowing smoke.
“What’s with my clothes, did you fucking rape me?”
“Hahaha, you’ve got a great body so you never know, who knows?”
“Gee I don’t even want to know what happened,” she got up on her feet and brushed her jeans. "I only know that I got a terrible headache and that I got a little too much to drink last night..." Alison picked up her blouse and walked out.

This scene was cut from the original RPG due to KimP did a similar scene. This is the classic lesbian who-knows-what-happened version I did. Never released before! This is my DVD bonus feature haha!

Hope you enjoyed catching up! Laughing Razz

For the last full-episodes, check out this forum "Dazed and Confused" and "Speeding Alison."
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Ginger:

Facts About the RPG... Vlcsna11

"But I'm down to two packs a day!"

Facts About the RPG... Vlcsna12

Sceptical No

Facts About the RPG... Vlcsna13

Nice tattoo on the head Cool

Facts About the RPG... Vlcsna14

Why didn't Alison pick her as roommate? Think about all the fun it could've lead to Laughing

Facts About the RPG... Vlcsna15

"But I'll be one (woman) in two weeks!"

Facts About the RPG... Vlcsna16

One of Betsy's tupperware ladies

Facts About the RPG... Vlcsna17

My screencaps are so much better than Melroseman's tongue
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Haha, too funny lol! Thanks for including the pic of ginger so they know exactly who she is lol! Oh, man, those potential roomates crack me up every time lol!
Back to top Go down
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:19 am

haven't gone through all of it yet but thank you for the refresher course! on a side note, my avatar pic seems to have disappeared, dunno why, gonna put up some vintage Lexi from season 7 ,a promo shot of her...she just oozes sex appeal there lol.

Wow now i know where the inspiration for Ginger comes from! does she STILL have that look?? lol. So for our earthquake, who feels like killing anybody?? Or do we just want to majorly injure a lot of ppl? hehe.
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:12 am

No in my mind she doesn't have that look Smile but it's up to every ones imagination Smile

We saw her in season 3 too with another look. I may post that later. I am going to continue the RPG. If you want to start the earthquake do it, who wants to post after me?
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:58 pm

Finally read it to the first "fade to black" part and really enjoyed it! How typical and annoying of Sydney's lover to be drawn to Jane Very Happy And Jane's still a loser Laughing

The screencaps cracked me up, do u have a picture of her in season 3? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Glad you enjoyed it! I can make a screen cap of the season 3 version too. I will do that Very Happy
Yeah what can I say I like the weak loser version of Jane better than the bitch version Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Haha, I think we all like Jane better when she is at the back of the line getting her nails done lol!

Look forward to the season 3 Ginger pics Smile
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:11 am

We sure do, every show needs its own 'pushover between the sheets' Laughing

I finished reading it (what better activity could you find while on sick leave) and they really felt like episodes of the old show, you did a great job! I love the irony of a woman from the pilot taking Jake's son's virginity, 'teh circle of life' Very Happy It's also fun to see Lexi interacting with Kimberly and Syd, since she's always been kind of a mixture of these two.
Back to top Go down
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:00 am

So suggestions for potential deaths/victims in the earthquake???? (not all of them have to die of course, just suggestions for possible deaths that would make big impacts)

Jo (What else can we do with her? lol)
Charlie (his death will make a big impact for Jane and Syd)
Ginger (is there redemption after all her crimes? after getting David killed? lol)
Jane and/or Marcia (if Jane goes, custody battle between Syd and Michael!)
I would add Billy to the list since he's not that useful hehe but I have plans to turn him into the next MP gay hehe.

we could have several characters seriously injured, like Kimberly getting amnesia (again lol) so that she can maybe reform from her crimes??? have the quake knock some sense into Alison haha
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:51 pm

I can't come up with potential deaths, kill whomever you want except Ginger cos there's a lot of potential for her and it's such a fun character to write for Wink

So Billy is suddenly going to go gay? I don't even know where or what he's up to Smile what's next, we find out he and Matt actually did it? Where's Jennifer?

Dr. Shaw is in real trouble, I admit I struggle with her - you're welcome to do anything, my plan was to write her out because I'm stuck and the cops are after her, but if you or anyone have some brilliant plot for her, feel free to go ahead =)
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:12 pm

I agree, no killing Ginger, Mancini and I have put alot of time and thought into that character. I also don't like the idea of killing Jane or Marcia, I think Michael and Jane constantly battling and trying to co-parent and her taking advantage of them could be fun. I do like the idea of killing Charlie, him being gone could at least heal the rift between Syd and Jane, at least temporarily. I like the idea of Kimberly forgetting what she did. Instead of killing Jo, I was thinking of the possiblility of killing Jake's baby mama, Colleen...I know it would be alot of deaths for Jake to deal with, just having dealt with his son, but it could help bring him and Jo closer again. As for Billy being gay, I don't know if I want to go there, because I keep thinking a about him and Jennifer and would like to maybe see them back together..although I keep thinking about when Billy find out his best friend/best man was gay and he told him he wasn't attracted to him, "why the hell not?" lol!

also, what about killing off Lexi's sister Gina? She has not been useful for much lately..
Back to top Go down
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:21 pm

where IS Jennifer??? I've been meaning to ask that but I figured u guys didn't care. I don't remember how we or you guys brought Billy back without Jennifer in the beginning, did u break em up??? Matt & Billy...there's an idea, a drunken past kiss off screen maybe? hehe. Just realized Kimberly+amnesia would be too season 3 ala Amnesia Michael, unless it would be the opposite of Mikey & Kimberly takes a reallllllllly long time to remember (or never remembers). But if things are really stuck with her we might as well kill her in the quake (with your permission of course).

Colleen was someone i was thinking of but as mentioned, i thought it'd be too much for Jake lol. Oooh! if Charlie goes and Jo AND Colleen goes, that leaves the way for Jake & Syd to reunite! I'm just trying to sort out the long term effects of each death (am i taking the RPG a little too seriously??? LOL). Also I thought I wrote Gina off to New York?? I'll leave her alone for now since I'd like to bring her back later with a "little" surprise for Jake.

So far maybe Kimberly? Colleen, maybe Jo, Charlie....if agreed for all 4 then we're a go!
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:45 am

I'm in for Dead!Charlie, another one of those sleazy boyfriends of Jane who needs to be 6 feet under Twisted Evil

Btw, with the planned deaths, I was thinking about bringing in a new character- how about the blonde girl walking her dog in front of the building in the first 4-5 years of the show? Laughing
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:01 am

No on Kimberly, while I do plan to have her go away for awhile, she's just too much fun to bring back every once in awhile lol! Also, No on Jo, losing both her and Colleen would def be too much for Jake, and I like Jake and Jo better than Jake and Syd. Colleen and Charlie are go's. I'll accept one more death, but keep in mind the real show never killed more than 2 an episode, so I think more than 3 would be going overboard...so discuss away a third possible victim...what about Megan?? We were talking about Michael becoming a bit obsessed w/ Alison, and Megan no longer being in the picture would make that even more likely..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facts About the RPG...   Facts About the RPG... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facts About the RPG...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bitching Board Part II :: Melrose RPG-
Jump to: