The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

Antall Innlegg : 59

The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Empty
PostSubject: The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still   The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:41 pm

It's a deceptively bright morning as the residents don't know what their waking up to. Colleen walks into the courtyard and knocks on Jake's door, Jo is sitting at the table awkwardly having breakfast with Gracie. Glad for the distraction, Jo rushes for the door as a slight rumble is heard, Jo curiously looks around, then opens door"

Jo: Jake! Finally you--- Oh Colleen, I'm sorry I thought you were Jake.
Colleen: Where is he?
Jo: He went to bail Alison out of jail, but he's been gone all night.
Colleen: (glances past Jo to Gracie) Who's that?
Jo: Oh her? Um she's a long story, again Alison-related but I think it's best if Jake explains it himself. Do you want to come in?
Colleen: Yea sure, I was just feeling lonely, David's.....*sighs* passing is still so recent and I wanted to see Jake.
Jo: *they sit down on the couch* I understand it's a tough time right now. We'll do our best to help. *Gracie silently goes into the bedroom*
*At that moment Jake angrily walks into the courtyard, with a shamed Alison trailing behind with her head down*
Jake: I can't believe you !Why would you put yourself in this kind of position again? Is it not eough for you to ruin your life, you gotta drag other people down with you?!
Alison: Jake I'm sorry! I don't know what to say.
Jake: I'm sick of your pity me crap. I got enough to deal with right now.
Alison: Hey! I never asked for your help!
Jake: Well someone had to. No one else was gonna get your sorry ass outta jail. You know I had to run around all night trying to get money for you?
Alison: God, I couldn't spend another hour in there.
Jake: Oh poor Alison! I should've just left you in there awhile longer. Maybe then you'll finally realize that you make mess after mess without caring how much destruction you leave behind. I can't even deal with you right now, I'm gonna go check on Gracie.
Alison: Wait, hold on a second. Gracie's here? You brought her to LA?!
Jake: Yea I did, just for a little while to get to know her a little bit, she is MY daughter, or did you forget that when you decided to leave her behind too???
Alison: Do you know what YOU'VE done? How could you just run in there and pull her out of her parents arms????
Jake: WE are her parents Alison!
Alison: As far as the law's concerned, she is legally Jim and Cheryl's now. You can't make this kind of upheaval for Gracie. What do you expect to do? Replace one child for another now? It doesn't work that way!
Jake: It wouldn't have to if it wasn't for you!
*Jo and Colleen come out to see the commotion*
Jo: Hey guys, come on.
Alison Stay out of this Jo!
Jake: Go clean your drunk ass off before Gracie spots you. I'm done with you rite now. *marches into his apartment, as Jo & Colleen stare at Alison who goes inside hers all frustrated*

Over at a cafe, Jane and Charlie are sitting having breakfast as Jane pokes at her food.

Charlie: Jane, tell me what you're thinking.
Jane: I feel like the walls are closing in. I don't know how much longer I can handle this lawsuit with Michael. One minute I think I have the upper hand, the next it's like I'm about to lose it! And Sydney, she's supposed to be family and yet again she's turned against me, although I really can't blame her this time. This thing with you and me.....it just doesn't feel right.
Charlie: what are you saying Jane?
Jane: Blood or not, Sydney is still my sister. I didn't want to hurt her, not consciously.
Charlie: I know you didn't mean to, it just happened. I really like you Jane and I don't want to lose that.
Jane: Trial or not, I think I need to at least go apoligize to her.
Charlie: *sighs* I know. I'll come with you.
Jane: Let's just get it over with and do it now?
Charlie: Really? Ok fine. Whatever you say. I did hurt her as much as you so we owe her something. *They get up to head over*

Back at the apartments, Lexi is in hers, in bed scantily clad in just her bra and underwear when her cell phone rings*

Lexi: Mm, Hello?
Jeremy: Good morning, it's AJ Mason here.
Lexi: Yes, what can I do for you this fine morning? By the way since when did you start calling yourself AJ? .
Jeremy: Adam Jeremy Mason, I just go by Jeremy in the business world but since I thought I'd take you out for breakfast and talk shop on a more personal level...
Lexi: Oh don't think I don't know what you're trying to do. *hears a knock at her door* Hold on a sec. Someone's here.
AJ: Hmm....
Lexi: *opens the door without bothering to get dressed* Jeremy!
AJ: Ha *gives her a look up and down* Nice to know what you wear to bed....or rather don't wear.
Lexi: *smiles at him* What are you doing here?
AJ: I told you. Breakfast.
Lexi: Yea but I didn't expect you to come in person instantly. *puts on a robe, just then feels a little tremor* Someone's partying a little too hard. Ugh Alison and her partner in crime Ginger probably. This early???? anyway, Jeremy I'm gonna go change then since you're so persistent. No peeking. *saunters off sexily*
AJ: I wouldn't dream of it haha.

*Alison stares at an empty glass and looks back and forth between it and a bottle of vodka, then she hears a knock at her door*
Alison: Go away, I'm not in the mood! *knocking continues, Alison gives in and goes to the door*
Billy: Hey, I heard what happened....
Alison: Billy, save it. I don't need this right now.
Billy: I just wanted to see...
Alison: If you really cared that much, you would've bailed me out last night.
Billy: How long do you expect people to keep getting you out of your self-made pits???
Alison: I already got an earful from Jake, please not now. * tries to close the door just as Ginger barges in* What the hell are you doing here?! You're evicted!
Ginger: Yea well I still got some of my crap here. I'm gonna get it and be outta here for good. Happy?
Alison: Extremely!

Meanwhile, over at Jake's,
Jake: Look Colleen I know things look really crazy here right now but you're more than welcome to stay here for a little bit.
Colleen: Oh no I couldn't impose.
Jake: What we've been through, it's gonna be hard to get through alone.
Jo: Ahem Jake, can I speak to you for a second? *they go to the kitchen* Maybe it's not the best time but don't you think it's getting a little crowded around here?
Jake: I'm not gonna just ditch Colleen!
Jo: I know i know, but you can't save everyone Jake. Plus you haven't even explained Gracie yet and with losing a child and seeing you find another one, who knows what....
Jake: She's staying, end of discussion.
Colleen glances out the window and spots Ginger coming out of Alison's.
Colleen: Oh my god! No! What is she doing here?? Jake what the hell is she doing here?
Jake: Who??
Colleen: *rushes out the door* YOU! YOU EVIL FREAK!
Ginger: You talking to me lady?!
Colleen: *grabs her arm* Yes YOU! YOU KILLED MY SON!!!!
Ginger: What the hell are you on lady?!
Colleen: DON'T YOU DARE! DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO WALK AWAY! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS! JAKE TOLD ME WHAT YOU DID! *starts crying and screaming* HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO DISGUSTING! MY POOR BABY!
Jake: *tries to pull Colleen away* GET OUTTA HERE GINGER!
Colleen: YOU KILLED MY SON! YOU KILLED MY SON! *with tears streaming down her face*
Ginger: I'm outta here!
Colleen: NO! YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! *she slaps Ginger*

Sydney hears all the ruckus and comes out of her apartment
Sydney: Oh my god, what's going on???
Colleen: *points at Ginger* MURDERER!
*At this point Jane and Charlie walk in*
Sydney: Oh no what are you guys doing here, can't you see it's the worng time?!
*Lexi comes downstairs with Jeremy*
Lexi: HEY! What' the hell is all the noise about???

*At this time, the ground starts to tremble, Ginger takes the opportunity to push Colleen away and run off*
Sydney: What in the world???
Jo: *very obviously screams* EARTHQUAKE!
*Lexi & AJ fall down the stairs and land on top of each other, as Colleen tries to keep her balance and Jake tries to keep her still, a piece of debris hits Colleen in the head leaving a big gash and she falls back into the pool along witha whole bunch of other things. Jake falls back onto Jo and they're both knocked unconscious*
Sydney: JANE! Look out! *she falls over*
Jane: *looks behind her as the staircase to the 2nd level collapses coming towards her, CHARLIE pushes her out of the way as he is hit and crushed under it!*
*Inside Alison's apartment, a shelf comes falling on her as Billy jumps to shield her, it falls on both of them*
*Outside the complex on the way back from the lawyer,Michael swerves his car onto the sidewalk, barely missing an old lady*
*The tremors stop as debris lies everywhere in the courtyard covering people, hands sticking out of rubble, everyone lying on the ground, the building crumbling around them as Jake's apartment door is blocked by rubble with Gracie still inside, sirens are heard and car alarms are going off*

To Be Continued....

*A little note, I've left Kimberly alone so you guys could do whatever you need to do with her during all this, and I excluded Michael & Megan since it seemed like there was enough people at the apartments already...I just sort of threw Michael in at the end to just include for the hell of it....maybe he can be the one to save everyone????
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still   The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:52 pm

Very good Very Happy although I regret my decision to bring Gracie into the picture, so we'll somehow get rid of her....maybe Jake doesn't have to lose another child to death, but still she should get out of the picture...Mancini and I had some ideas for Kimberly, so we'll continue w/ that...
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still   The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:16 pm

The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Vlcsna17
Maria is in the trunk of Kimberly's car? LOL

Meanwhile over at Casa Malibu Motel Kimberly is working as a housekeeper. She’s wearing a uniform and walks down the hall with a trail. “Housekeeping!” She knocks on a door. Noone is answering so she locks herself in. “Ew, what a mess!” She closes her eyes in disguist as she enters Ginger’s room. There were leftover food and empty beer cans all over the place. A couple of flies were flying around the food. “Betsy doesn’t like this. Betsy is furious. Such an untidy place! Shame on whoever rents this room!” She rips the curtains apart to get some light in. “Cigarette butts on the sheet! Oh heaven!”
“Excuse me lady?” A man stands in the door.
“May I help you?”
“I was wondering if you could help me inside my room. Eh... I forgot my key card inside.” Kimberly looks suspicoius at him.
“Well, is your hands tidy? And don’t expect me to iron your underwear, just because you’re a guest here!”
“Ehm, no lady I don’t need for you to do that. Are you new here? I’m a regular here and I don’t recall seeing you here before...” he looks at her.
“A regular here, in this filthy dump? You’re a john aren’t you! It’s so filthy dirty here!”
“Will you just open my door? Where’s Maria, she’s so much nicer than you, whatever your name is...”
“I’m Betsy. Maria is grounded. She changed dirty towels with even more dirty towels, the hotel manager was not happy and had to let her go...now let me see...” She walks out and asks him to show her his room. As she opens the door she suddenly stands still, closes her eyes for a moment and then reopen them. Then she lets her hair lose and shakes her head seductively.
“So, is this the bed you want me on? Don’t be shy, Rita is here....” At the same time the building starts to rumble and shake.

In the courtyard it’s total chaos. Some of the walls have big gaps and large cracks. It feels like the earth won’t stop shaking. Colleen is screaming in the pool. Jane is crying as she discovers Charlie under the staircase. “Somebody help me remove this!” she screams frantically.
“Jane we have to wait ‘till the firefighters arrives!”
“No, no, no!” Jane cries desperately as she struggles to pull the heavy bricks away from Charlie’s body.
Sydney is stuck in her apartment on the 2nd and with no staircase to get down she shivers in the doorway. “Help me! Help!” There is a big hole in the floor in her apartment as well, which means she’s stuck in the doorway. Jo moans as she collapses to the ground in shock. Jake sits down to talk to her. “Are you okay?” “No I think I swallowed my gum,” she says in shock. Her hair is a mess. “Are every body okay?” Jake shouts out to the people. Sydney is getting dizzy, she’s stuck in 2nd floor and afraid of an aftershake. Lexi moans as she finally gets to herself again. She’s laying half naked on top of Jeremy. Her robe is halfway off her chest. Jeremy smiles at her. “I would never in the world have imagined that you would be laying half naked on top of me under these circumstances,” he smiles conniving. Lexi gets up and covers herself with the robe. “You disguise me!” she cries angry. She studies the apartment building worried about its condition.
“Where’s Gracie?” Jake looks for her. “Has anyone seen her?!”
Jane stumbles towards him and points towards the blocked door. “I think I saw her run inside, Jake!” she cries thinking about her own daughter Marcia. Was she safe with Katherine and George in Charlie’s apartment?
“Damn it Charlie, you, me and Marcia were going to be a happy family, don’t you leave me! You hear me!” Jane screams. She’s in shock. At the same time a couple of firefighters and paramedics breaks through to the blocked courtyard. Ginger is in the pool with Colleen. She saved Colleen’s life after she was thrown into the pool. Colleen looks nervously at Ginger.
“Don’t worry Colleen, you’re safe now. Let the paramedics look at the wound in your forehead.” Colleen looks surprised at Ginger. Ginger sighs.
“Mam step away from the staircase!” a firefighter orders Jane to remove herself. “Can’t you get him lose?! Now!” Jane screams. They try to get a ladder up towards Sydney as the wall is trembling again...

Michael Mancini wakes up in his car confused. The car he was driving was standing at the end of a big gap in the road. "Oh no!" He does not dare to move as the car might tip off and down the hole. He tries to reach for his cellphone to call for help. Suddenly his phone calls instead. He struggles and manages to get to it and press the button right at last.
"Michael, it's Alison - can you hear me?" the voice is weak.
"Alison! Where are you? Are you doing alright?"
"Michael... I just wanted to call to thank you..." she sighs before continuing.
"For what? For what Alison!!"
"For making my last days a little better...." her voice is very weak and she talks slowly.
"No problem, Alison," he tries to laugh it off with a nervous laugh.
"No it's true, I know I treated you like shit and I've been a bitch, and I'm so sorry for that...." she stops up.
"Where are you? You seem so distant?" Michael asks anxiously.
"Billy and I fell down a crack in the floor. I think we're in the laundry room, but I can't see anything, I think he might be dead........heeeelp me!" suddenly she's gone. Michael panics and starts to crawl in the car as it tips further down....

Over in New York a blond woman with dark roots is watching the news in her penthouse apartment on Manhattan. She sees the reporters cover live from Los Angeles about the earthquake. Choppers, ambulances and firefighters... A man walks in from another room.
“Amanda, I think it’s time for you to take a trip to Los Angeles. It’s time for you check in on your friends there. The camera zooms to Amanda’s face:
“You’re right Calvin. Not only my friends, I need to check up on business there. I’ve been thinking a long time about expanding to L.A. I have a big network there and I know of a perfect partner.... I just need to check on her and pull her up on her feet again. Alison is in big trouble again, if I don’t save her it might be the end for her – she’s the rash I can’t get rid off, even 10.000 miles away.” Amanda picks up her phone, but Calvin interups her. “I trust you know what you’re doing...” he then pulls her towards him to make a passionate kiss. Amanda smiles conniving.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Mancini on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding photo to title)
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still   The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Great installment! OUR return of Amanda! How scary! lol Btw I'm renaming Jeremy to AJ.... dunno sounds more cool and less letters to write :p . That's why I made up that flimsy excuse in my last post for his name lol! I thought we were offing Colleen? I was thinking we could've offed her in the pool with her getting hit in the head & drowning.....but ok, maybe she'll die of internal injuries @ the hospital?! hehe. Love how you took advantage of having Lexi somehow end up half naked again! haha
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still   The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:44 am

Sorry I haven't responded yet, but I agree great job, Mancini Very Happy We'll work on bringing Amanda back right the same we brought Syd back right Smile I'll deal with Colleen in the next post, which I believe is my turn...
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still   The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Sorry about Colleen then Wink but hitting her head in the pool is so Brookish of her, lol Smile
Did you recognize Casa Malibu Motel? LMAO. Henry's motel Very Happy Kimberly loves that place, that's why I had her return hahaha.
Yeah it's the perfect time to bring Amanda back. AJ is okay for a name, quite cool Smile I have several plans for this RPG, just wait and see Smile

P.S. Is that picture the current Jamie Luner? Wow, she's hot!
Back to top Go down
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still   The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Yes it's the most recent Jamie Luner promo pic from All My Children, which I still won't watch even if the fabulous Ms. Luner is on. I saw this pic and she looked so great! So I just had to use it! As far as I can tell, no obvious botox, unlike a certain Miss Locklear. I saw a recent clip from AMC and I think her character rite now is gonna eventually sleep with her daughter's boyfriend lol.
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still   The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:28 am

Nah, I agree, doesn't look like she's had much done, looking pretty good for her age. She doesn't look much different from her MP days, in fact I'd say she looks even better there..some of the Melrosians are aging very well, must be that pool water lol!
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Post Earthqauke Madness    The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Michael rushes out of the car to the building, he rushes to the door of the laundry room and sees that the floor of the apartments above have crashed into the laundry room, “damn this foundation, first the roof, now this..” he rushes though the pile of rubble and finds Alison trapped and starts removing wood and tile to get her out:
“Michael, help me…If I don’t make it out of this I just want you to know that I’ve know I’ve been horrible to most of the men I’ve ever been with, and I’ve been a horrible mother, not even making an attempt to get to know my child…” “Alison, you’re alive, I’m working on getting you and I already called 911 on my cell phone, they should be here any minute, don’t be so dramatic, you’ll get through this just fine, as for being horrible to the opposite sex and making no effort to get to know your kid, well lets just say that’s one thing we have in common….just then the the firemen rush over and start tell Michael to get out of the way as they pull Alison to safety..What about Billy! We have to find Billy, just than another fireman yells, “there’s a man over here!” He’s unconscious but he’s breathing! We need more help over here, lets get him out!” “Oh, thank God!” Alison cries as she is carried up the stairs by the fireman to waiting gurney…
Jake is at the hospital to check with a still shaken up Jo to check on Colleen with Ginger:
“The paramedics were looking at her head, it was just a concussion or something, I’m sure your baby mama will be fine..” Just then the doctor comes out to talk to Jake and Jo, “Are you here for Colleen Patterson?” Jake steps up, “yes, I’m Jake Hanson I was the father of her son, david, how is she??” “We’re sorry, Mr. Hanson, her head injury was much more severe than we thought, she didn’t make it…we did everything we could, she lost consciousness again in the ambulance and never regained it..”
Jo: “Oh, my God, Jake, I’m so sorry…” “You know, I feel like I’ve lost my whole family, my biological family was so dysfunctional and screwed up, but Colleen and David, they were my family…” She hugs..
Ginger speaks up, “you know I tried to save this one, don’t blame me for this…” Jo gives her a look, “seriously, Ginger, could you be more insensitive?? He is grieving the loss of the mother of his child, and all you can think about is yourself…” “No, Ginger”, Jake responds , “I don’t blame you for this”, he says in a grumpy manner, and walks away..
Back At Casa Malibu, everyone has come down the stairs into the Lobby and outside after the earthquake, with the fire department and police around mainly attending to the Victims, Rita thinks to herself, this is almost too easy, and I hope they never find that bitch Maria, she never did listen to me well enough, and takes her opportunity and slowly walks away from the scene…
Back at the hospital, Michael walks into Alison’s room, “you know, you’re lucky, you really dodged a bullet here, a broken leg, and some bumps and bruises, but it could’ve been a lot worse..” “Oh, I’m glad you got there there when you did, how is Billy??” “It was a little touch and go, but he’s regained consciousness, and they think he is going to be fine, but I ran into Jake in the lobby, and his son’s mother, Colleen, didn’t make it, now I know you two didn’t see eye to eye, loving the same guy and all, but I don’t think this would be a time to gloat…”Oh, Michael, please I wanted them to be together, I practically pushed them together, there was some jealousy, I admit, but I never hated her and I am sorry to hear it, and I will tell him so..” “Well, Good..” Michael said, walking out..
Michael walks back out into hospital lobby to look up at the news on TV, “We’re here at Casa Malibu in Malibu where apparently suspected murderer Kimberly Shaw was possibly holding hostages and it appears in the midst of the earthquake she has managed to escape, she is considered armed and dangerously and reportedly suffers from multiple personality disorder..” “Oh, great!” Michael thinks to himself, Dr, Nutcase is on the loose again..
In the hallways Jane and Sydney are standing in shock, “I cannot believe he is gone, we had all these plans for our future, we were going to possibly to move Mexico, during the trial did you know that? Me, him, and Marcia, we were going to be free of Michael and everything that has happened. And Michael, you know, some father he is, he hasn’t even come by to check and see how Marcia is, he care more about Alison, of all people…” “Well luckily she managed to get away with only a broken arm, at least be grateful for that, and I loved Charlie, too, you know…” “Syd? Did you really think this is the time and place for this??? Do you think its really the right time to start blaming me for taking Charlie from you? “Well maybe if you hadn’t taken him away from me, we’d have been somewhere safer together and none of this would’ve happened…” “What planet are you from? I just lost the man I was going to marry and you’re blaming me for the earthquake that has killed him??? “and I just lost a man I loved, a man who was MY boyfriend first, maybe YOU should be thinking about THAT, she says and storms off…
Jake comes into Alison’s hospital room to see her..”Jake, Michael told me the news, I am so sorry..” “you, know I just keep wondering, why does this stuff keep happening to me, you know, my son, my son’s mother, does God have it out for me our something??” “Well, thinking about everything that’s happened over the years he certainly doesn’t seem to like our building..” she says in attempt to make Jake smile..”Alison, I came to see if you were okay, I’m not in the mood for joking…” “I know you’re hurting, but sometimes when bad things happen repeatedly, you have try a lot harder to look at the good, I mean, you still have Gracie, your friends, and you know for a minute there, when I thought my life was over, it made me realize how selfish I’ve been that I should get to know Gracie, so see something good came out of this…
“Yeah, we’ll I’ve been thinking about that, too, and in a way you were right, our lives are too messed up right now to be raising a teenager…so just before this happened, I got on the phone and had a talk with Jim and Cheryl about everything. We think the maybe the best idea for Gracie is to send to her to this boarding prep school in San Jose for a couple of years, she can graduate early and than head onto college, she doesn’t want to go back to Chicago and Jim and Cheryl are overwhelmed w/ their other kids, and you have to admit, with us, things would be kind of awkward for us and Gracie if she was permanently around, at least this way, we’ll get the opportunity to see her sometimes, you know some weekends, holidays…” “That’s what I was trying to tell you before all this happened, Jake, and while I think the idea is good for everyone involved, how are we going to afford to send her to a boarding school?” “Well, Cheryl and Jim have agreed to split the cost for us, and they already have a college set up so this would just be a couple of years until than..” “Well then I guess it’s best for her to go…” “Okay, well, listen I’m going to let you get some rest, Jo and I are going to go meet w/ Colleens family to get things settled for the funeral…”Jake, I really am sorry,” Jake, still not completely believing her just says begrudgingly “I know you are Alison…” and walks out…
Back in NY Amanda is on her phone, trying to get a time to come to into L.A., “damn earthquake has tied up the airlines..”yes, when do you think I could catch the first flight out to L.A.?? Early tomorrow are you sure there is no red eye tonight?? I have business to tend to and I need to get into town as quickly as possible she says smiling conniving..

TO BE CONTINUED…

Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still   The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Hi everyone! Well since it's been a year and we still wait for Alan's next post and I was almost giving up this, but just recently got inspired again and had quite fun writing Smile So I'm continuing this storyline and if you feel like jumping in back again, you're welcome Smile Jake if you want to participate you're more than welcome! And "Kimberly" and Alan as well, but haven't seen them active on this board for a while. . .

AND NOW MELROSE PLACE CONTINUES:

The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKWwLKwFI7vVdjClQZjpdR-Rf-tRUCw4emll6wvTYww2HKjdKy

Jane walked over to the oven and pulled it open, then put the pizza in it. She then turned around and looked over to her houseguests: Jake, Jo, Megan and Lexi.
“I’m glad you could stay here with me in Charlie’s apartment now, luckily my parents are taking care of Marcia in their hotel,” she said and joined them by the kitchen table.
“Well we’re thankful to be able to stay over night here now that the building is damaged,” Jake said.
“I’ll have workmen come over as soon as possible to fix and refresh the building, it might take a while though.” Lexi was nervous and shivered.
“How are you, Jake?” Megan asked worried.
“Could’ve been better,” he sighed. “First David, now Colleen. It’s really hard for me to believe that both are gone. . .” Jo looked at him and touched his arm. “We’re here for you, we gotta stick together now – it’s for one thing good, that a disaster like this get us closer to each other.” The others nodded.
“We have to help each other arranging the funerals and the reconstruction of the apartment building, we will be back,” Megan smiled at Lexi. Lexi attempted to smile back. “Excuse me,” Lexi walked to the bathroom and locked the door. A long sigh came out as she looked at herself in the mirror. “Ouch!” she pulled down her bra to reveal a purple breast. “Damn you A.J!” Then she put her bra back on and picked up her cellphone.
“Hi, it’s me, where are you Ginger?” Pause. “Uh huh, tell me more. . .” Pause.
“Honey, get back in the building and dig up as much shit you can on the tenants, I promise you the more you find the more you will get revarded,” she hung up and smiled conniving to herself in the mirror.
The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZpfrqLk8ZvDq-vfxgIodKqqynDsFK9JxyNjUTWwGp6zuWUN0KThe Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb-KcMtW6DPFx_6yoXHI_Pgu8bc8pS1PNa3WUNnQdxM8Cw0KyIThe Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ61d4yQkkl0D3MODxBQ5Y3xLrpz3iARXh7S2IS0p4q9oILU731
We switch to a beautiful scenery, the magic island of Aruba in the Caribbean. White, sandy beaches with crystal blue water. A woman sat by a table on the beach. She wore a large hat and sunglasses as the light, brisk wind blew around her. A waiter approached her to take her order. “Another drink – miss?” The woman pulled down her sunglasses and smiled satisfied: “Make that a double, waiter – extra large,” the woman is revealed to be Kimberly Shaw.
The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPgflZp8ccsjT6HIZ7BFWPSkESt9njD14_xmJx4s9cc_ADhb6T
“Mancini are you sure you’re ready to work, you could still be traumatized after the earthquake.”
“Don’t worry Dr. Jones, I need to be here at Wilshire anyway to check up on my fiancee from time to time,” Michael bit his teeth together and put his stetoscope around his neck.
“I didn’t know you were engaged, Mancini, congratulations.”
“Well not quite yet but I will be, I just realized I love her more than ever after what happened to day,” Michael rushed to get ready.
“Well, say hi to Megan from me and tell her to get well soon, will you?” Dr. Jones smiled friendly to him and walked off.
“Sure, will do that,” Michael whispered to himself.

In another room in the hospital Alison was laying in bed feeling sorry for herself. She was on the phone as a black nurse walked in interupting her. “Miss Parker you have a visitor, if you are up for it?” Alison nodded to her and finished the conversation. “I have to hang up Meredith, I just wanted to tell you that I am alright and that I’m sorry we don’t get to see each other enough. I promise I will come to San Francisco soon or you could come down to L.A. Bye, bye!” She hung up and pulled herself together in the bed as the door went open. . . It was Amanda!
“Alison! How are you?” she said enthusiatically with a big smile as she walked in.
“Amaaanda...” Alison whispered shockingly with her big eyes.
Amanda walked up to her with a big bouquet of roses. “Not as big as a Buick, but this was all I could find at LAX,” she put them gently down on the bed and sat on the bedsheet as her short skirt was crawling up her legs.
“I see you’re shaken up, I didn’t mean to, you should relax and get better.”
“Amanda is that you? What are you doing here?” she whispered nervously.
“Of course it’s me, silly! Well, I heard about the earthquake and decided it was time for me to check up on old friends again,” she smiled friendly at Alison.
“I know you Amanda, I haven’t seen you for years, but we both know you don’t check up on old friends just for being friendly, what’s going on?” Amanda pulled some hair behind her ear and changed her position on the bed.
“It so happens that I have business to tend to in town, well almost that. I have started a PR agency in New York – things have gone well and,“ she paused. “I’ve thought about expanding to Los Angeles for a while now, but I need someone to run business over here and that’s the real reason I’m here.”
“Well thanks for the visit, it’s really nice of you to just throw that in my face. . .”

The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still G07e7ohddwrb7ehg

“Alison – I’m thinking about you!” The camera zooms to Amanda’s smiling face.
“Listen, think about it – you’re obviously not ready to say yes right now considering what you’ve been through and since you’re hospitalized, but I wanted to present the offer to you.
“Amanda I don’t know what to say,” Alison was surprised. Could this be real?
“We’ll have dinner when you get ready, meanwhile I will check in at my hotel, God it’s been such a long time since I was in L.A.! Can you recommened a nice place to eat?”

Michael was in the hallway as he shockingly saw Amanda walk out of Alison’s room. Amanda walked in the opposite direction, as she moved away Michael snuck up to Alison’s door. He opened the door slowly and silent. Alison laid in bed with her back towards him, trying to rest. Michael snuck inside and up to her. “Oh Alison,” he tried to lean towards her to kiss her as she screamed up. “Michael what the hell are you doing here?!”
“Uh, nothing personal. I’m here to check your blood pressure. I saw Amanda Woodward coming out from here, what is she doing in town?!” he looked angry at her.
“Oh no, not now. I had a doctor checking me an hour ago. Amanda is none of your business!”
“Don’t you know, she isn’t supposed to be here in L.A! If the cops find out she faked her death all those years ago both she and I will be in big trouble!”
“That’s none of my business! I am forever grateful you came to rescue me earlier, but I really need to rest now. . .” Michael closed the blinds.
The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH7znsVWzG0xtp28j1UOUSSK3CIr5zGI32wTYXrOuStWdwo4kS
“Alison, you owe me now – I know you got feelings for me too, I want you so badly!” he tried to throw himself at her, but she screamed up Alison style and pushed him away.
“Michael, what are you doing! I am sorry but this is not the right time nor morally right, you’re still with Megan.” She turned away from him.
“Oh Alison, you know that’s over ages ago. We just stay together because of the custody battle.”
“Just like it was over with Kimberly when you obsessed about Amanda? You don’t think you cheating with me will make your case stronger, do you?” Michael looked upset at her.
“I am not obsessed, I love you Alison and you love me, we both know it.”
“God I am not going to be the other woman again, now please leave. . .”
“Fine,” he says bothered. “You’ll come to your senses when you get some rest, you bet. Just tell me where Amanda’s staying, you owe me that.” He looked at her for an answer.
“In some Hilton hotel downtown, that’s all I know.”
“Thank you Alison,” he smiled and ran over to her and kissed her forehead.

Back at the destructed Melrose Place apartment building Sydney tried to walk around debris and dust. It was evening and dark outside, very quiet as no people were allowed to stay there. She could smell cigarette smoke and walked over to the light from the bulb above the door to the laundry room. Ginger sat there at a table smoking.
“Sydney!”
“What’s up Ginger, you’re here too?” Syd grabbed a chair and joined her.
“Where have you been all day?”
“Not that it is any of your business, but whatever, after I had that fight with Jane I went to my parents and niece to check if they were alright in their hotel,” tears started to come down her face. “And they were fine – but they refused to talk to me, to be with me, said I had gone to far this time with all that shit with Jane, testifying against her and stuff,” she cried. Ginger offered her a cigarette and she accepted.
“Seems like your family has left you behind, now you know how it feels like to stay on your own, just like me.” Ginger blew smoke up in the air.
“Is that supposed to make me feel better? I feel horrible, Ginger!” she coughed from the cigarette.
“Look girl, if you came to me for comfort, you chose the wrong person. I’ve lost whatever feelings I had inside me a long time ago – I just exist in this world,” she drank from a beer bottle and belped.
“Okay, okay. But you have something that can make me feel better, don’t you?”
“Depends on what you mean. . .”
“Oh c’mon Ginger, just give me the weed, alright? I promise I’ll pay you later.”
“I have something even better!” Ginger smiled as she presented some white powder on the table.
“Cocaine!”
“Yup, I think we both deserve that tonight!” Sydney looked at it kinda uncertain. Ginger pulled a credit card from her pocket.
“You’ve tried this before, haven’t you?”
“Yeah a long time ago, where did you get that?” she looked at the credit card knowing that Ginger didn’t own any.
“Oh, that one,” she smiled satisfied. “I just found it laying around the building.” She rolled a dollar bill and then snuffed the cocaine and then bent her head back. Syd waited a little and then decided she’d go for it. She looked at the credit card, then met Ginger’s look – they both burst out laughing in ecstasy, it was Alison’s card!

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still   The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:15 am

We than cut to a scene of Alison, now out of the hosptial from being checked out, shopping at a department store to replace some of the things damaged in her apartment following the earthquake, she goes to pay and goes to pull her credit card out of her purse to of course, discover it missing while again on the phone with Meredith:
Alison: Dammit, Sydney! I am sorry Meredith, I really have to go, but I really appreciate you letting me come down to stay with you while the building is being restored..My only other option was sharing a hotel w/ Amanda who is back in town, and you know how much I'd love that..talk to you later, I'll try and be there tonight...
Alison (to Cashier) I'm sorry, Mam, it seems I have misplaced my credit card, I'll be back later.
She than takes out her cell phone and starts to call the credit card company to try and find out how much has been charged.
to customer service on the phone: I don't know the card number, someone took my card, that is what I am trying to tell you. I suspect a neighbor and her low life friend...
Alison (after customer service response seems less than helpful): Look, just cancel the card, I don't want anymore charges on it...I can give you my social security number, address, and all that other information...
Alison: Fine, just do it...thank you for your help, she says sarcastically hanging up...first, my apartment is damaged now this...
Michael is at Amanda's hotel now, knocking at her door, Amanda answers:
Michael: What the hell are you doing here?
Amanda: Nice to see you again after all these years, too...and I could ask you the same thing..
Michael: I saw you at the hospital visiting Alison, and you know me, let's just say I got it out of her were you were, but you know what I mean, the police find out about your little escape years w/ Peter, Peter Pumpkin eater, it's both our asses..
Amanda: Michael, I'm quite aware of what is on the line here, but I've been in town occasionally before and nothing has happened, I just need to be discreet..
Michael: Yeah, well I don't know how you can be so casual about this, and you know you won't get away w/ it for long, so how long do you plan on staying here anyway-I am hoping its a short visit for both of our sakes..
Amanda: I'm not really sure yet, I just know that I needed a change from New York, thinking about getting into business back in town...and was actually here to talk to Alison about it, I know she's a drunken drama queen, but she does know advertising, gotta give her that. Because I don't want to change that she ever works for a competitor in the LA area. God knows the crap she's pulled while working FOR me, I'd hate to think what she'd do if she was working against me..
Michael: Please, you're the big bad wolf and Alison is a sheep, that's not really why you're here..
Amanda: Let's just say my personal life has been kind of crazy lately, and leave it at that..
speaking of crazy, I saw all this stuff about Kimberly on the news..
Michael: Well apparently the earthquake gave her the opportunity to skip town, who knows where the hell she is, and quite frankly I don't think I want to know, and don't try to change the subject from what you are up to..
Amanda: Look I was engaged to this man, and than I found out he had a secret kid, well, an adult know that he didn't know about things just kind of went to hell from there...basically the little bitch destroyed my relationship and my business, are you satisfied?
Michael: (frustrated), No, so why risk coming back here? I don't buy it, you're up to something, I'm going to find out, and when I do I'll be back, he storms out of the hotel room, Amanda stands there w/ a smug look on her face.
Back at the apartment, Alison has come to confront Sydney and Ginger, who are sitting on the steps still smoking and drinking, she storms over to them:
Alison: Okay, where is it?
Ginger: smiles, the weed and beer? Right here, why don't you sit and join us?
Alison: Don't play w/ me, you both know exactly what I am talking about...
Ginger: You know Alison, you really shouldn't leave your stuff lying around...Sydney laughs..
Sydney: Hey, it wasn't my idea and I had nothing to do w/ it, but I won't sit here and pretend I'm not glad she did it, she raises her beer bottle to Gingers....
Alison: In my own apartment, I have every right to leave my stuff, now where is it you lying bitches?
Ginger: It doesn't matter now, I'm sure you've cancelled it, but not before I maxed it out on some good stuff, winks over at Syd, Syd smiles..
Alison: Great this building need to be repaired, we all need to replace things after this earth quake and you two steal my money not for things you need, but to get drunk and high..
Sydney: Oh, please Miss Twelve Step, you go around acting like you're better than us, we'll you're not, who the hell are you to judge?
Alison: Your fucking friend steals probably thousands of dollars from me, and you're yelling at ME for being judgmental? Sydney, you know what your problem is? You don't seem to know how to find a decent group of friends (looks at Ginger), every friend you find seems to be more messed up than you are...you have a history of this, I mean even going back to Lauren and Ricki...
Sydney: Yeah, well its not MY fault I need someone to turn to when my other so called friends and family keep turning their backs on me..
Alison: and that's another thing! Whenever you get in trouble, you always have to blame everyone else, never take a look at your own actions..
Sydney: And again, you're one to talk, I remember for awhile there you would blame everyone else for your drinking...
Alison: yeah, but I eventually stopped doing that and now you need to, and I want the money back every damn cent. For once the two of you are going to take responsibility. And if you don't pay me back, lets just say you can kiss that possible flight attendant job goodbye...somehow I don't think they look too kindly on their employees being so associated w/ drug dealers and thieves, now I am going to my sisters during the restorations mainly because looking the two of you and Amanda being in town is more than I can take right now, just have it before I come back..

Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still   The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:06 pm

After seeing Amanda, Michael returns to Charlies to pick up Megan who is waiting in front den of the apartment:
Megan: Michael, where have you been? I've been ready for an hour...
Michael: I'm sorry, babe, but I had to take care of something, I had to go see Amanda..
Megan: Yeah, I heard through the grapevine she was back in town, what did you have to go see her for?
Michael: Well of course you know I helped her out when Peter and escaped, and it could be big trouble for all of us if she is discovered here...I had to try and find out what the hell is going on and why she is putting everything on the line to come back here to L.A...
Megan: And?
Michael: And well you know Amanda, she wouldn't talk..
Megan: Great, we just get through this Kimberly fiasco, she has finally left town and we don't have the responsibility of actually knowing where she is and now this...tell me something, Michael, are our lives always going to be this big of a mess?
Megan: Look, I'm really sorry to drag to you into this, but you and I weren't even together back when that all that happened w/ Amanda..and unfortunately we've gotten serious again, and now this has come back to haunt me at the same time, and again, I'm sorry, I know if affects you too..he can only just give her a comforting hug while Megan doesn't look very reassured as he puts her coat on her to leave Charlies...
Back in the living room, everyone else has gone to bed, and Jo comes out the bathroom to find Jake in there eating another piece of pizza...
Jo: Couldn't sleep?
Jake: No, it's just obviously I've got everything on my mind..I mean I know I couldn't have stopped what happened w/ Colleen and David, but I guess I just don't understand why all this keeps happening to me, you know? I mean I thought I'd finally gotten it right with them. After everything I'd been through, I thought, here is the quiet little life w/ the family I've always wanted and as usual its been destroyed..
Jo: Sometimes bad things happen to good people, and there really is no explanation for it..
Jake: Yeah, I've heard that one before, but somehow it's not much of a comfort...
Jo: I know, but look you still have your friends who care about you, you can start over, you'll get through this..
Jake: Yeah, maybe I'm tired of having to get through things, he heads to storm off to his room..
Jo: Damn you, why do you always do this?
Jake: Do what?
Jo: Turn away the people that care about you at times like these when you need to be turning to them?
Jake: Look, Jo, I appreciate all the support, I really do, it's just I've been through hell and I really feel I need time to myself right now..he walks off...
Back at the apartment, Syd and Ginger are still having their fun:
Sydney: Great now Little Miss Twelve Step is demanding her money back, NOW what do we do??? I mean I sure as hell don't have that kind of money, and I am kind of doubting you do, either...
Ginger: Please, just ignore her, you seriously think that Goody two shoes bitch is any kind of real threat?
Sydney: It's not so crazy to think she could put me getting that job in jeopardy...and God knows she hates you and the fact that I sometimes hang out with you...and I really wanted that job too, you know? A change, finally a chance to get away from my boring hum drum life here.
Ginger: You're getting that job, Syd, because trust me, I've got big plans for us...
Sydney: Like what??
Ginger: Let's just say you're new job could be more lucrative than you ever imagined...(she smiles wickedly) FADE TO BLACK

Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still   The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Over at Sterling Conway Lexi was in a morning meeting with her attorney Raymond Owens.
“Lexi, I have bad news for you.”
“What, this is a bad time Raymond. I have too much on my mind right now. I don’t need more bad news,” she leaned back in the comfortable office chair and threw her bare legs up on the desk. Raymond studied her legs before he continued:
“Unfortunately, the company you decided to use when you chose your insurance for the building is bankrupt and shut down immeadiately!”
“What?!” She placed her legs on the floor and leaned against the desk in shock. “Are you saying there will be no money?!”
“That’s right, Lexi. There’s nothing we can do. It was to say, the worst possible time to get in an earthquake. The only advice I can offer is to sell the property as it is.” Raymond closed his briefcase and got ready to leave.
“Where are you going? This can’t be true! There has to be something we can do... you can do, I mean. I don’t pay you to sit on your ass and do nothing,” Lexi started to walk around the office then stopped in front of a huge window with her back towards Raymond.
“I’m sorry Lexi. The only advice I can give you is to sell shares in this company and use the money to fix up the apartment complex.”
“I’m gonna sue somebody for this,” she answered in rage. She turned around and looked at him angrily. “Get out, and take this piece of shit with you!” she threw a bin at him. Mr. Owens left while Lexi leaned her elbows at her desk.

Michael came out of the OR in Wilshire. Nurse Vanessa assisted him in getting off his scrubs.
Michael laughed as she touched him seductively. “Oh no, not now Vanessa. I’ll meet you later when my shift is over!”
“Oh, but Michael baby – I need you so!” she looked sensually at him; she started to pull her buttons on her jacket and revealed purple underwear. “Is this how you like it?”
Michael gasped. “It’s just the way I like it, honey – but honey, this is a very bad time...” Vanessa pulled him down towards her on the couch. They started kissing and moaning as the door went open.
“Michael!” Jane looked bitter at him. Michael got up on his feet in a hurry.
“Jane! What are you doing here?”
“Is that your wife,” Vanessa asked as she put her clothes on again.
“God some things never change, wife number 1 and 5 here – nice to meet you...” she paused to read her name tag “...Vanessa. Michael do you have a moment?” Vanessa left the room.
“Nice timing, Jane!”
“Well, isn’t always?” she smiled satisfied.
“What the hell are you doing here?”
“Michael I’m tired of this.”
“Tired of what?”
“Of all this shit, the custody battle, all the fighting and tears. It wears me down.”
“To tell you the truth, I’m getting tired too. It was fun to begin with, but now it seems to get a little too serious.”
“Michael, what do you mean? Is it just a game to you?” she looked upset at him.
“You don’t really think it was more than that?”
“Michael, damn you! How could you do this to me?!” Jane was furious.
“Now calm down, you know I always love to tease ya!” Jane slapped him.
“This has got to be the worst thing you ever did to me! Drag me to court to fight your own child – a child you don’t even care for!” she screamed at him. Michael touched his cheek.
“I said calm down, this is a hospital for God’s sake!”
“Michael I came down here to tell you that I was dropping the custody battle. And that I am planning on moving back to Melrose Place once the building is in shape again. Michael I wanted peace and for Marcia to have us both in her life,” she started to sob.
“Jane...” Michael walked up to her to hug her.
“Don’t you ever dare to hurt Marcia you bastard!” She pushed him away and walked away.

Sydney woke up on the floor of one of the apartments all messy and tired. Ginger slept on her stomach right near by. It was raining and chilly raindrops hit her face and woke her up. She sat up in the sleeping bag and looked around the room.
“Ginger, you have to wake up!” Sydney pushed in her.
“What... leave me alone,” she mumbled tired. Sydney picked up a mirror from her bag and studied her face in terror.
“Shit! I look like hell!”
“What are you talking about, Syd?” Ginger yawned as she came to life.
“We can’t stay here, Ginger. What if the building collapsed down on us while we were sleeping....?”
“....We would’ve left this earth in peace, honey don’t worry you wouldn’t feel a thing. It’d be a quick and painless death. And don’t worry about Alison, she went to see her sister in Minnesota or something!” Ginger yawned again and started to roll a joint. “Breakfast!” she smiled. Sydney got up on her feet and rolled together the sleeping bag.
“I can’t believe you don’t see the grade of seriousness in this. We’ve been high for days. I’m for sure not staying here any longer.” Her phone started to ring, as she searched for it desperately she found it finally under a pile of dirt.
“Hello?”
“Hi miss Andrews, is that you?”
“It’s her, who’s this?”
“It’s me, Kenneth Mills of Continental Airlines, remember me?” Sydney brushed her hair and looked bewildered around her as though he could see her through the phone.
“Oh, hi – of course I recognized your voice,” she smiled as she lied.
“You sound so distant, are you okay?”
“Yeah... Yeah! Of course, you know just busy doing my things, cleaning up after the quake ya know!” she laughed anxiously. Ginger rolled her eyes at her as she lit the joint.
“Right, it scared us all hearing about it. I hope you’re doing alright.”
“I’m doing okay, everything is just fine.”
“Listen miss Andrews; I’m back in Houston, but you gave me an impression I should consider you after all. I know the first impression wasn’t at all good, but what you said at last had me thinking and we want you to come in for a second interview...”
“Are you serious? ‘Cause I can’t take more crap right now,” she held her breath.
“Serious at gun point. Can you meet with our representative in LA today at 3 o’clock? I know it’s short of time, but...”
“Of course I can. No problem!” He explained to her where to meet.
“Oh thank you Mr. Mills! I promise I won’t disappoint you!” she hung up and her face turned to a big smile.
“Oh my God Ginger, they want me to come in for a second interview!”
“That’s wonderful, Syd! I told you they would!”
“We gotta get outta here. It’s only three hours before I got to be there, are you coming?”
“Where are we heading?” Ginger rose from the floor.
“The Beverly Hilton! Hurry up, we have to rent a room real quick, take a long shower, buy some new clothes and prepare for the interview.”
“Cool! I’d totally forgot you were a rich bitch now, see I’m not after your money!”
“Come along, and throw that thing away – we stink enough as we are, I sure as hell have to wash off that pot smell!” Ginger followed her out.

Later at The Beverly Hilton two women with messy hair and make-up walk up to the receptionist in the lobby.
“We want a room, a room with a view,” Syd said as she brushed her messy hair away from her face. The man studied both of them suspiciously.
“What, is there a problem?” Ginger said rude as she chewed her gum.
“Alright, we have a dress code here....” Ginger interrupted:
“For fuck’s sake! We’ve been in the bushes since the damn motherfuckin’ earthquake!”
“Please lower your voice, you’re making a scene here....”
“No you’re making a scene bell boy, just give us a damn room with a view and we’ll get the hell outta here and proceed that fucking strict dress code of yours,” Ginger yelled at him.
“Ladies! If you don’t start to behave instantly I will have to call security!”
Suddenly a blond woman appeared.
“Don’t worry, they’re with me – I’ll take care of these two, just register the suite in miss Sydney Andrews’ name.” Amanda smiled at the receptionist.
“Amanda...!” Syd gasped as she saw her for the first time in several years.
We switch to the suite:
“So, who’s the hooker?”
“What, you talkin’ to me?!” Ginger acted out threatening.
“Take it easy, Ginger,” Syd said. “She’s a friend, Amanda what are you doing here?”
“I’m in town for business, I am looking to invest or maybe open up a business here,” she looked at Ginger. “Your choice of friends has always been interesting.... get rid off the low life,” she whispered to Syd. Ginger fell down on a couch and threw her legs upon the coffee table.
“I really like here, Syd! I can get used to this!”
“See?” Amanda nodded at Ginger. “She’s smells trouble, all the way...”
“Amanda park it, as I see it I’m in more trouble around you,” she pointed at her with a finger.
“Me?”
“Right, you. A fugitive at large, you’re like the female version of Richard Kimble...”
“Don’t worry Sydney, no one cares about Amanda Woodward – as long as my name is Amanda Michaels...”
“I’m not sure taking your mothers name is any help as long as you keep wearing the same business suits...” Sydney smiled viscously. Amanda smiled back.
“I see you around, kiddo...” Amanda left the room.
“We’re gonna party tonight, right!” Ginger cracked open a beer bottle from the mini bar as Sydney rushed to the bathroom to get a much-needed shower.
“Hey, baby – be careful in the tub!” Ginger yelled laughing loudly.

“It’s over.” Lexi looked at the other residents in Charlie’s apartment.
“How? There’s got to be something we can do, I’m quite handy myself,” Jake bragged.
“Honey, are you going to build the apartment building yourself?”
“In that case, the building will be mine,” Jake smiled as he took a sip of his beer. Jo put her hand on his thigh.
“Jake is right, guys. Even if the insurance is gone, we can get through this. This is a perfect opportunity for all of us to get closer again, no more backstabbing. They looked at each other.
“That’s impossible as long as Michael and Sydney are around,” Jane said. “Michael makes me so angry, today he practically said he dragged me to court just to make my life miserable!”
“No way! He owns no respect,” Jo answered.
“Nothing surprises me about him,” Lexi replied. “Guys, I think I have to sell the building,” Lexi sighed. “There’s a nice apartment by the marina were Peter and I used to live for sale...”
“Okay, I guess we all will be living in the gutter, the Melrose gutter,” Jo said as she smacked her gum.
“You guys can stay here for long as you want,” Jane smiled. “It’s nice to have someone around the house, where’s Alison by the way?”
“She went to see her sister in San Francisco,” Jake replied as he finished his beer.

It was still raining that night as a cab pulled over at 4616 Melrose Place. It was all dark and creepy and the Police had secured the place. “Keep the change,” a familiar voice said as they paid for the fare. A torch was switched on and made a little spot on the ground as the woman in a red raincoat lit up the place. She walked into the courtyard as we heard raindrops dripping into the pull just like in a bathtub. She looked around the placed and smiled viciously to herself as she pulled down the raincoat from her head. “I think I’m really gonna like here – again!”

FADE TO BLACK - END OF EPISODE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still   The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day the Earth Couldn't Stand Still
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bitching Board Part II :: Melrose RPG-
Jump to: