The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Dazed and Confused Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Dazed and Confused Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dazed and Confused

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Dazed and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Dazed and Confused   Dazed and Confused Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:06 pm

I was going to give someone else the honor of Starting the RPG again, but reading CTS's book has me realizing how much I DO miss doing my own writing, so while it's no Outside In, and I'm sure it won't be published anytime, I had fun, so here it is Very Happy:

Jake arrived at the beach to find a few cop cars pulled up right in front of the board where the parking lot met the sand…
He rushed out of the car, hoping it was just a coincidence, that it had nothing to do with David, but he also feared the worst:
Jake: Officer I’m hoping you can help me, my son disappeared on the beach a few hours ago, maybe you could help me find him..
Officer: I’m sorry to tell you, but we’re here because just got a report of a body found floating in the water. 18 year old male, about 5’10, pretty skinny, light brown hair…
Jake: That’s my son…
Ginger arrives back at the apartments as Alison is about to leave her apartment to go to the liquor store:
Alison: Any luck finding Jake?
Ginger: Luck finding him, yes, luck fucking him, no…
Alison: Oh, too much information, I knew I shouldn’t have asked…
Ginger: Well, you did, and it’s obviously because you’re just as hung up on him as I am..
Alison: Look, I may have fucked things up with me and Jake, it’s true, but I was good for him at one time, you on the other hand, will never even have this distinction..
Ginger: Please, all you’re good for is ordering another drink…oh, and at accidentally taking the drugs people slip into your drink..
Alison: You know, until just now, I’d forgotten that was on the top of my list of reasons to kick your ass, so thank you for reminding me…
Ginger: Wow, you’d actually put that above making you lose millions of dollars from the lottery..
Alison: Of course possibly killing with an overdose is worse is than making me lose the money, you moron…
Ginger: Yeah, well I did both of them because my list of reasons to hate your goody-two shoes drunk ass is longer than yours to kick mine…
Alison: Please, the ONLY reason you have to hate me is that I’ve done Jake and you never will…
Ginger: Never say never, bitch..
Alison: Never, Never fucking Never…LITERALLY..
Ginger proceeds to strike a punch at Alison when Jake walks into the Courtyard looking white as a Ghost…
Alison: Jake, what’s wrong?
Ginger: Did you find David?
Jake: Yeah, I found him in a body bag, thanks to you..
Alison: Oh, my God, Jake…
Ginger: Jake, you have to know I never meant for things to get that far..
Jake: Bullshit, you’ve been after me ever since I turned you down and fired your ass…
Just than Sydney comes out of her apartment:
Syd: What the hell is all the commotion going on out here?
Jake: My only child is dead, thanks to Ginger…
Sydney: What do you mean, your only child?
Jake: I mean Ginger took advantage of my 18-year old son and he committed suicide…
Sydney: No, I mean, I’m sorry to hear that, and that sucks, you don’t seem to deserve all the hell you’ve been put through since I’ve known you, but if you ask me if has a lot to do with the women, in your life, gives Ginger and Alison a dirty look…
Alison: I may have given Jake a hard time when we were together, but I never took advantage of him, or told him a lie, that he doesn’t know about anyway..
Sydney: Oh, really, Jake, did you know David wasn’t your only child?
Jake: What the hell are you talking about?
Sydney: You didn’t know that when Alison skipped town she was 5 months pregnant with YOUR child, and that she staid with Jane, my sister, in Chicago, which is how I know about the whole thing, until she had the baby, and gave it up for adoption, and well, to make a long story short, Gracie, who lives with Jim and Cheryl, is your daughter…guess that lie slipped your mind, huh Alison?
Alison: Stands there with a look of horror on her face….I cannot believe you Syd, only you would do this at a time like this…
Jake: So it’s true? I KNEW something was up. She IS my kid, and you were so hellbent on keeping her out of my life, that you made up this whole story about being forced to have an abortion to save your life and then telling me you couldn’t have children? I will never forgive you for this Alison, never. I cannot stand to fucking look at you, turns to Ginger too, either of you, now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to get my stuff, I’m staying with Colleen, who obviously, needs me right now..
Alison: Damn, I really blew it, Jake is never going to trust me again. We’re never even going to be friends again, and now, no doubt, he is going to see Gracie and tell her, and who knows what she’ll think of me…
Ginger: Yeah, well, welcome to the fucking club, he’s never going to forgive me either, not for this..
Alison: You know, I know we hate we hate each other guts normally, but being that we’re both in the same club, why don’t we hit the liquor store and catch a late night movie? I know I need to get the hell out of here..
Ginger: Yeah, I need to do something to get my mind off Jake being so steamed, and my normal drug dealer just got thrown back in the can, so I guess for tonight, booze will have to do the trick…
Alison: Cool, cuz I got this thing I do, sneaking those tiny bottles of Vodka into my purse so I can do shots during the movie…
Ginger: That’s the first smart idea I think I’ve ever heard you have…(They get up to start to walk out)
Just the Jo walks into the Courtyard getting back from Shooters:
Jo: What the hell are you two doing so chummy…
Alison: To make a long story short, Ginger slept with Jake’s Son and he committed suicide and Jake just found I gave his daughter up for adoption, now he hates both our fucking guts, so seeing we’re both in the Jake Hanson doghouse, we’re going to drown our misery in cheap Vodka. if we were still friends I’d tell you more..
Jo: Like I need to hear more, can you fucking blame him? You both are pathetic, that as decent a man as Jake EVER wanted either of you amazes me..
Alison: Oh, please, like you wouldn’t have done the same thing with Reed if he’d lived when you got pregnant?
Jo: Jake is NO Reed and you know it..
Alison: Yeah, I DO know it. Jake is the only good man you’ve ever been with. He tried to warn you about the other men you’ve been with. Reed, his brother, and so on, but did you listen? NO. We may be pathetic, but you an idiot, Jo. No wonder he only wants you as a “friend with benefits”, and if you were thinking of swooping in there to comfort him in his time of need, don’t bother, he already went to Colleen’s at least he’d rather be with one of the mother’s of his children, not an ex-girlfriend who’s given him nothing but problems…
Jo: You, know, Alison, it takes one to know one…(with that snotty remark, Jo heads to her apartment, intent on not listening to anymore of the conversation)
Ginger: Damn, I had worse insults, and you didn’t let me get a word in edgewise…
Alison: yeah, well you know where she lives..(they both walk off)
Back at the LA County Jail, the public defender has gone to see Kimberly:
Dr. Love: Well, Kimberly, we ran the test and it turns out your not pregnant, your problems can be traced back to an intestinal virus we have linked back to the food being served in this jail..
Kimberly: See, I fucking told you people that. I’m a doctor too, you know? I know what I am talking about. I think I know how to diagnose myself..
Dr. Love: Be that as it may, we would like you to start on some antibiotic’s tonight, so you’ll be in better shape for tomorrow at Dr. Mancini’s trial, and being that you refuse to tell us any information about you what you know about that doctor’s murder, I’m hoping you have some kind of plan, Dr. Shaw…
Kimberly: Oh, I have a plan alright, (she smiles an evil smile)
Fade to black…

Written, Edited, Directed By: Kimberly Piccirilli
Nielsen/Piccirilli Proudctions..
Copyright 2007
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Dazed and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Dazed and Confused - part II   Dazed and Confused Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 6:04 pm

Back in court Lexi had arrived to testify for Michael. It was going to be a long day with her, Sydney and their parents on the stand. Jane and Benjamin Skyler were seated.
“Please, Lexi...noone will fall for her crap,” Jane told Benjamin.
“All rise!” Philip Banks walked in.
“Be seated. This is custody hearing number 1117940, Mancini vs. Mancini. Are all parties present?” the judge looked at them.
“Walter Kovacs representing Mr. Mancini.”
“Benjamin Skyler representing Ms. Mancini!”
“Alright, no psychos in the audience today I hope?” Sydney looked at Kimberly but managed to shut her mouth. Lexi was called up to the witness stand. Jane looked worried behind in the court. “Benjamin, you didn’t mention my sister was going to testify today?”
“Have you talked to her lately? She isn’t here on our behalf.”
“What?” Jane was worried
“Be quiet!” Philip Banks ordered. Kovacs walked up to Lexi.
“Lexi Sterling, right?”
“Yes...”
“You have been close friends with Michael Mancini recent years, what can you tell us about him?” Lexi smiled seductively to the audience.
“Well first of all Michael here is the man with a capital M...he may not always be the gentleman one might expect but you always know where you have him and he’s always there to help...” she smiled and looked at him. Michael smiled back.
“Oh please!” Jane to herself.
“Can you specify what you mean by that Ms. Sterling.”
“I mean that Mancini is a responsible doctor who saves people’s lives whether it’s a situation of life or death... for as long as I’ve known Michael, well you can always count on him – he saved mine once,” she said sensually.
“Right. So in other terms he’s a hero?”
“You can put it that way yeah, there’s no question on whether he will be a good father or not. That little girl, what’s her name... his daughter deserves to be with a father who’s stabile with a safe economy and who will be able to secure her with a nice home and a bright future.” Jane shook her head angry. Lexi smiled at her.
“You mentioned the word ‘stabile’ have you experienced situations where you might got the impression of say... that Ms. Mancini here is not?” Kovacs asked.
“Objection!” Benjamin shouted.
“Overruled, go on Ms. Sterling,” judge Banks ordered.
“Well I witnessed Ms. Mancini attacking one of my tenants a month ago. I own the apartment complex on Melrose where Michael lives and Jane also has been a previously tenant. We had a party where Jane showed up at one point during the night, I don’t remember exactly when but shortly after she ended up in a fight with another tenant. Ms. Mancini here hit her in the face and threw a chair at her...” the audience of the court gasped. Jane was horrified. “I’m sure we can get other witnesses to this incident too,” Lexi added.
“No further questions,” Kovacs ended.
“Mr. Skylar do you want to intorrigate the witness?”
“No, you honour.”
“What?!” Jane almost screamed to her lawyer as Lexi walked back to the audience.
“What the hell are you doing Benjamin? Do I have to fire you?” she was devastated.
“Calm down Jane. We don’t have anything on her. Chances are things would just get worse. I know things might look bad now, but once your parents testify I’m sure they will save your case – they know everything about the past with you and Michael.”

Later in the hall Michael walks up to Lexi. “You were good, real class act!” he smiled and pecked her. “Well thank you Michael, I just played myself – I kind of feel bad for Jane though, but your lawyer put words in my mouth he’s a real good one.” Jane and her family came out in the hall. They walked past them while Michael smiled rotten at Jane.
“Jane...” Lexi grabbed after her to stop her.
“Get out of my face Lexi!”
“Awesome, you’re mad at me for testifying I understand.”
“Like I care, what could I expect from someone like you anyway?”
“Honey, Kovacs is good – he put words in my mouth, I was just honest.”
“Yeah must be the first time in your god damn life, Lexi!”
“Michael asked so nicely, I just couldn’t resist helping him out and honey, you better work on that attitude of yours,” Lexi turned around and walked back to Michael’s. Jane and her parents continued walking up to Sydney and Charlie. Sydney felt uncomfortable she couldn’t stand still.
“Nice of you two to come in today,” George Andrews said.
“Mr. & Mrs. Andrews,” Charlie replied. “Nice to finally meet you both.”
“So this is your boyfriend Sydney,” Katherine continued.
“Try Jane’s.”
“Huh, what’s up with you?” Jane asked mildly surprised.
“Oh don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about. I know he’s been helping you out and lied to me about sneaking around with you, question is how far you’ve crossed the line!” The parents looked stunning at them.
“Syd....” Charlie tried.
“I saw you two – kissing! And it wasn’t just a friendly kiss. I followed you Charlie, found out where Jane is staying and shit!”
“So I felt sorry for her and Marcia, does that make me bad? You don’t care at all someone had to.”
“Sydney! What am I hearing,” Katherine said stunned.
“Yeah I threw her out, she didn’t appreciate my company someone had to get out – tell me are you two sleeping with each other?” Syd looked at them both. None of them answered.
“Yeah I figured – pack your fucking bags all of you and get out of my apartment. I want none of you around when I get home tonight – we’re through..!” she rushed over to Michael’s.
“Mr. And Mrs. Andrews....” Charlie said. They gave him a bad look.

Back in the apartment complex Alison woke up in the garage. “Oh shit! What the hell happened, I blacked out.” She craved herself out and stumbled into the courtyard. The light bright blended her so much that her face jumped back like she got hit by a ball. “It’s fucking early o’clock, I have to get to work.”
“What job?” Jake was in his doorway.
“I have a new job, I buss kids to schools.”
“Isn’t that kind of late, schools begun hours ago – it’s lunchtime now, by the way you look like hell what you’ve been up to?”
“Shit, I was suppose to drive the fucking bus this morning and then pick a bunch of brats up again in the afternoon. I have to take a shower.”
“Yeah you smell like shit.”
“Fuck you! Is it because of David you’re so aggressive and tense?! I’m sorry about him, but I had nothing to do with it, you act like I did, now excuse me...”
“Yeah that, and maybe because I suddenly got a new daughter in replacement,” he yelled at her. “You and I are going to go through with that, be aware of that. Have a great day driving kids, but for God’s sake sober up and get yourself together first.” He walked back to his apartment and slammed the door.

More to come soon.

Too bad I can't post as Dr. Shaw my RPG nick Razz
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Dazed and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused   Dazed and Confused Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:57 pm

Alison stumbled into her apartment to get changed, not wanting to tell Jake she had taken BOTH jobs temporarily to be able to pay off Ginger, she noticed a blinking message on her machine…
“HI, it’s Art, I’m sorry to do this over the phone, but this has been one too many absences for you, Alison, and as good as your work was, we cannot accept that, and we’re going to have to let you go…”
Alison: Dammit, at least Amanda would’ve had the balls to fire me in person…Hopefully I can still make my other job to pick the kids up this afternoon…since I haven’t lost that position yet…
After getting dressed she walks out of the apartment…
Ginger walks into the Courtyard at that point:
Ginger: Morning sunshine..
Alison: Where the fuck have you been? Last thing I remember I woke up in the garage..
Ginger: Well there was a little fall out from last night, I spent most of my morning in the LA County Jail. It’s okay, though, it’s kind of like a second home to me now. They let me go, though, I have a Court date later this month though…
Alison: Do you know what happened last night by any chance? I really don’t remember much…
Ginger: Well I know we got kicked out of the movies for sneaking in and for bringing in the little vodka bottles….then we got arrested for either public urination or public intoxication, I cannot remember which, maybe both…I know you were trying to drive, but luckily you couldn’t find your keys..anyway, turns out they had more on me than you, of course, so you were let go…
Alison: Oh, but no doubt the police report somehow made it’s way to my employers desk. They fired my ass this morning. Fuck…I’d rarely been late for work, I knew it had to be more than that..
Ginger: Look, I know it caused some shit, but I really did need you last night, as an alibi, in case they came looking to question me about David’s death..
Alison: So this wasn’t about a common bond over Jake, or actually trying to be friends, you were just looking for someone to “get away” with. Fuck, I should’ve known you were just using me.
Ginger: Yeah, I used you alright..
Alison: What’s that supposed to mean?
Ginger: (smiles) Oh, nothing…
Alison: Wait a minute, we didn’t actually DO anything last night did we?
Ginger: (Smiles) maybe we did, maybe we didn’t..
Alison: Do you even remember last night any better than I do?
Ginger: Maybe I do, maybe I don’t, she smiles and walks in the apartment…
Billy than comes down from his apartment happening to have overheard the last part of the conversation
Billy: What was THAT about?
Alison: You really want to know?
Billy: I asked, didn’t I?
Alison: I went out with Ginger, we got drunk, and I was so out of it I think Ginger may have turned me into a bi-sexual for a night..
Billy: You’re right, I didn’t want to know (He walks out of the Courtyard)
Jake is visiting Colleen:
Colleen: Well the arrangements have been made, the funeral this Saturday. I just cannot believe it, I cannot believe I have to bury my only child…
Jake: (Hugs her) I know, I know, David and I weren’t even that close in the end I’ll always regret that…and then, in the midst of all this, to find out about Gracie…I know it’s a horrible time for me to bring that all up with you, but I was just floored by the news when I found out before I came over yesterday…
Colleen: Oh, no, I can imagine…Jake, when all this is over, you should go to Chicago, and find Gracie. You have been given a second chance here, a chance I’d give anything for…
Jake: Don’t get me wrong, I am planning on going there, but I need you to understand Gracie isn’t a replacement for David. She is another child of mine, not David, I’ll always remember David..
Colleen: Thank you, Jake, I know you two weren’t that close, but I think David knew you always did the best you could for him..
Jake: I’m just so pissed at Alison, when I should be just as mad at Sydney. Breaking news at the absolute worst time, the woman has a knack for that..
Colleen: Look, I KNOW you’re angry, but look at you and me. You were pissed at me when you found out I never told you about David, but we got over, we worked it out, mainly for David’s sake, and that’s what you need to do here. If you’re going to have Gracie in your life, you’re going to need to work it out with Alison for Gracie’s sake. (Jake ponders this thought)
Back at Court:
Court Baliff: All rise court is in session, the honorable Judge Banks presiding,
Judge Banks: Will you please call your next witness, Mr. Skyler?
Yes, the court has agreed as part of a plea bargain to let Dr. Kimberly Shaw testify…(Kimberly enters the Courtroom in Shackles)
Judge Banks: Ah, please approach the bench, Dr. Shaw…
Kimberly: Thank you, your honor..
Court Official brings up bible
Judge: Place your right hand on the book, now do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
Kimberly: I Do..
Judge Banks: You may begin, Mr. Skyler
Benjamin: Now, Dr. Shaw, you’ve had an off/relationship with Dr. Mancini for years, correct?
Kimberly: Yes, that’s true…
Benjamin: What kind of a person would you say Dr. Mancini is?
Kimberly: Evil, ruthless, dangerous..
Banjamin: Why would you say that?
Kimberly: Well, he almost killed me in a drunk driving crash
Michael: Oh, God when she is ever going to let that go? What about the times she tried to kill me? She blew up an apartment building for God’s sake..
Judge Banks: Mr. Kovac’s control your client!
Walter (to Michael) Pushing him to sit down: “it’s okay, I have my shot at her next..”
Judge Banks: Please continue, Dr. Shaw
Kimberly: Well, he cheated on my several times, and he was general never supportive of me…
Benjamin: So in your opinion, Dr. Mancini is not he proper person to raise a child..
Kimberly: Absolutely not, when we were married, we found I was infertile, and I still really wanted children, he just didn’t really care, he wasn’t as interested in adopting or pursuing any of our options as I was….I don’t think he ever wanted to be a father. He told me was divorcing me because of my infertility, but that was a lie, he was only divorcing me because he was obsessed with our bitch of a landlord, who is a very career oriented woman, by the way, whom I doubt is ever going to give up her career to raise a family..
Benjamin: So you’re Dr. Mancini never cared about having children, and he must have some motive behind wanting to gain custody of the minor in question?
Kimberly: Yes, the only the only person Michael cares about is Michael…
Benjamin: Thank you, Dr. Shaw no further questions…
Judge Banks: Mr. Kovacs, you may cross examine the witness
Walter: Dr. Shaw, you mentioned that shortly after you were married you discovered you were infertile due to the car accident Dr. Mancini were in, correct?
Kimberly: Yes, that’s correct..
Walter: You said he wasn’t supportive of you following this news right?
Kimberly: No, he wasn’t…
Walter: Upon hearing did Dr. Mancini say or not say to you quote, “I never said I didn’t want a family” when you said the situation must make him happy?
Kimberly: Yes, he did say that, something about the timing not being right anyway…
Walter: right, as Dr. Mancini was still recovering from the second accident, where you in fact had run him over, and he wasn’t making a lot of money than and had his own medical bills? Perhaps he just wanted to be more financially stable before having children?
Kimberly: I don’t know I think that was just a line he used to get my mind off the subject…
Walter: Did or did not Dr. Mancini agree to persue the adoption avenue with you and even go to an agency with you, were again, he decided that financially it would be better wait to start a family..
Kimberly: Yes, he said we couldn’t afford, and we had time to figure it all out, that we were young..
Walter: So, AGAIN, he wanted to be financially stable before having children?
Kimberly: I still think it was a bunch of rubbish..
Walter: Dr. Shaw did or Dr. Mancini not state he wanted to be in a better place financially before having children?
Kimberly: Yes..
Walter: Well, that sounds like a responsible parent to me, wanting to be able to truly provide for a child. Could it be possible that Dr. Mancini is in that better place now, and has no other reason for this than he wants to be in his daughter’s life and provide her?
Kimberly: I’d say that’s highly unlikely..
Walter: But is a possibility?
Kimberly: Yes, I suppose..
Walter: No further questions, your honor, thank you, Dr. Shaw…
Jane: How much worse can this get, Benjamin, I mean here I thought you did great, and he just tore Kimberly to shreds…
Benjamin: Calm, given Kimberly’s history, hopefully the jury won’t take much stock in her testimony…
Jane: You better pray they don’t (she walks off)
Outside the police officer is taking Kimberly back into the van, just as the van stars to pull away, Kimberly smashes the small windows with her feet and manages to push herself through and jump out and land on her feet and starts running….

Nielsen/Piccirilli Productions
Copyright 2007
Written, Directed, and Produced by: Kimberly Piccirilli
Editors:
Frank South, E. Duke Vincent
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Dazed and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Dazed and Confused part IV   Dazed and Confused Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:21 pm

Sydney poured herself coffee in her own apartment when there was a knock on her door. She walked over the floor to get it.
“Jane....”
“Sydney will you please let me in....” Syd walked away to the kitchen again, Jane followed after her into the apartment.
“So you decided to pay me a visit – what for, to make sure I’m testifying tomorrow?”
Jane looked worried at her.
“Charlie and me. That just happened, it wasn’t on purpose.”
“Are you sure you’re not just getting back at me for something? I’m not mad actually. You two probably belong together it sure proved that he is too boring for me.”
“Does this mean you’re accepting us? Charlie has been through a rough life, he’s ready to settle down.”
“I think I am, but that doesn’t mean we’re friends. I’ll testify on your behalf, don’t worry but after that I don’t want to have anything to do with you or Charlie.”
“Oh Syd. Thank you. I understand that.” She walked towards the door.
“Jane?”
“Yeah?”
“Tell mom and dad I’m sorry for acting the way I did, I mean it was never my intention to kick them out, but it’s just that we don’t get a long. I guess we never have.”
Jane looked at her, then down and up before walking out.

Michael watched the local news in his apartment. “Megan, come over here – isn’t that the court hall?”
Reporter: “....it was during a trial downtown earlier today that dangerous prisoner Kimberly Shaw escaped and disappeared. She’s now a fugitive at large (picture of her shows up at screen). If you have or happen to now anything about this fugitive, please call....”
“My God!” Megan was in totally shock.
“She’s done it again. I’m stunned, that woman is not possible to stop – I bet she’s watching this somewhere laughing right now....” there was a knock on the door.
“Or...?” Megan looked at the door. Michael raised up from the chair.
“I’ll get it.” It was Lexi.
“Megan it happened again,” she walked over to her worried.
“What happened?”
“Michael you know this too. Someone is stalking me, sending me stuff.”
Michael slammed the door and poured himself a drink.
“When I got home from work today I found a package at my door. Someone obviously wants to scare me or show me they don’t appreaciate me but if they think they can scare this girl they are wrong!” She walked around in a ring.
“This is ridiculous, who would want to do that to you – I mean now...” Megan knew she had had her enemies in the past.
“They have such bad taste in stalking, dogshit in the office and now a smashed melon. Does anyone know anyone with a bad taste?”
“I wouldn’t worry so much, this looks like something kids would do. I’m sure someone is just playing ya,” Michael replied.
“Michael honey, I hope you are right.” She hugged Megan and walked out. Megan and Michael looked at her smiling.

At Casa Malibu Motel a woman in a black hat and trenchcoat walked in to the reception. She carried a bag too. The receptionist looked up to her.
“Do you have a reservation, miss?”
“No I don’t. But I would want to make one.”
“How many nights do you want to stay?”
“Oh I don’t know. If I can get a room temporarily it would be fine.”
“Okay Miss. I need to see a creditcard or an ID.” A bubble gum smacked loudly.
“Sorry about that, sure here you go.”
“Okay Miss Stanley, will you please register here.... and here.”
In the backroom behind, a TV was on with the news a mugshot of Kimberly Shaw was shown all over the screen.
“So is it alright that I park my bike outside my door?”
“I’m sure that won’t be a problem Miss Stanley. Enjoy your stay here at Casa Malibu Motel,” the receptionist smiled at her. Rita received her key and smiled back. As she walked out a door to get to her room – another girl came running in (from another entrance) wearing pink panther slippers with a bucket in her hands. It was Ginger heading towards the ice machine.

Next morning Jake met Sydney in the courtyard.
“Playing dress-up are we?” Syd was wearing a businessuit.
“No, why are you saying that – you don’t think I suit these clothes?”
“No, I just think they are a little too fine for a morning shift at Shooters,” he looked at her while going through his mail.
“I have a shift this morning?”
“Yeah Syd you do,” he looked upset at her.
“I’m sorry Jake, I totally forgot that I can’t make it – i’m sorry.”
“What? What are you up to?”
“I have a job interview, with Continental Airlines. I swear I will make up for it. I’ll do a double shift I swear!” she ran away while Jake sighed at her. Jo came out from the apartment.
“What was that all about?”
“She’s bailing on me again,”
“I don’t get why you sound so surprised, oh I almost forgot to put some clothes on – we better be more careful if we want people to not know about this,” she sneaked back into the apartment. Jake followed her.
“That’s okay. I don’t care right now. I have so much on my mind. I need to go be with Colleen again today. At the same time I’m so fucking frustrated when friends bail out on me! I signed Syd up for some extra shifts because I can’t be around so much these days and she doesn’t give a damn! I ought to fire her instead, that little bitch...!” Jo walked up to him to comfort him with a hug.
“So, so, Jake. I’ll cover for her, I know I don’t know much about waitressing but I’m sure some of the others down there can teach me the basics or I’ll just stick to whiping tables, floors cleaning etc.” Jake smiled at her.
“You’re something. What would I do without you?” He kissed her gratefully.

“Hello everybody my name is Kenneth Mills and I’m here to introduce you all for each other before we start our interviews. Continental Airlines is in need for many new flight attendees because we’re an expanding company in every way. We are the fourth-largest airline in the U.S. and the fifth-largest in the world by revenue passenger miles. We have more than 3,000 daily departures, serving 151 domestic and 120 international destinations and have 42,200 employees. We go under the slogan ‘Work Hard, Fly Right’ and thereby we only hire the best people, so let’s start with introducing each other....” Sydney listened carefully at the job meating. There were many people competing with her and they all had very good words to present for the interviewer.
“Thank you, Courtney. So we are finished with Courtney and Thomas, we have one more to be introduced here, what’s your name Miss?” Mills looked at her, Sydney raised and stuttered:
“Um...Sydney...Sydney Andrews ready to serve you!” she pointed at him with a cheesy smile. The crowd laughed.
“Thank you, that’s nice of you Miss Andrews. So tell me, why do you want to work as a flight attendant and what can you offer Continental Airlines?” He looked at her determined. Sydney looked around at the people and then back to him.
“Well first of all I’ve always loved traveling, that’s one of my favorite hobby’s...”
“Cool, so where have you been? Paris? Singapore? Or let me guess, you’ve been to Sydney, Australia?” he smiled teasingly. She laughed stupidly back to pretend to be cool.
“Yeah, sure. Um, actually does Palm Springs count? I went there on a one day trip to get pastrami on rye once...” The others looked at her as if she was dumb.
“Okay, that was a joke. Calm down people, I’ve been to a safari in Kenya five years ago, and last year I traveled to the rain forest Amazonas in Brazil, I’ve been to London like ten times and New York a couple, Miami, Tokyo – you name it....” she looked nervous at him.
“That’s quite impressing Andrews...what can you offer?”
“I have a lot to offer – I have a lot of experience, talking life experience and I worked several years waitressing I used to serve beers and boose, but it won’t be much different offering ‘Coffee? Tea? Coffee? Tea?’” she impersonated a flight attendant on a plane.” Kenneth Mills looked at the crowd:
“Thank you Miss Andrews, that’s all for today you guys. We will now analyze you all and find out if and who of you who will be offered to come to Houston to attend our professional flight attendant program to learn how to become and be a Continental employee. You will all be notified via phone tomorrow if you made it – thank you!” The crowd raised to get out and Mills started to pack his papers and the other crew gathered around him. He looked at Sydney, and walked over to her:
“Sydney, that didn’t impress me at all. I don’t like liers, you’re out.”
“What, you can already tell me I didn’t make it?”
“Pretty much, I wouldn’t expect a phonecall tomorrow. Thank you for showing up, we appreciate the interest you have in our airline,” he walked off away after his crew.
“Hey wait!” she ran after him stressingly.
“You can’t just walk away like that on me!”
“What is it Miss Andrews, we are done, me and my colleagues have alot to go through.”
“Yeah, but I aint one of them, don’t I deserve a chance?”
“Miss Andrews you lied about your traveling experience, made fun of the job, pretty much insulted all of us and in general you were rude – why should we consider you?”
“I’m sorry, all right? It’s just everyone of the people who showed up here seemed so experienced and in a much better position than me. I had to do something special to show off,” she continued running after his fast pace.
“We have a lot of good candidates, you know that? But I’ll give you one more shot, why hire you?”
“Listen, I haven’t traveled around the world but if you consider me you’ll soon learn that I am very professional. I have a lot of experience, I have worked my butt off to survive and I mean that my flexibility is a major plus in this job. You have to deal with all kinds of people, be strong mentally and not to mention offer the best service. I mean I am compitent on all of those....” she looked curious at him, he stopped up for a moment.
“Do you have what it takes to stay calm in case of an emergency event?”
“Does surviving a firebomb count?”
“Are you joking again?” he looked upset at her.
“No! No, no, no, no, absolutely not,” she shook her head. “I just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I also happened to be the one who called 911 and safed my friend’s life when he was shot in the chest – I happened to marry a psychopath who later kidnapped me and tried to kill me, well maybe I should stop there...it might look bad...”
“All this true?”
“Sure is, I am one unlucky woman – but all turned all right and here I am, ready to work for your airline if you’ll let me....”
“Sydney....I admire your inthusiasm; you have made an impression, I won’t deny that. I won’t promies you anything, but let’s say we include you with the others again,” he smiled and reached out to shake her hand.
“Thank you alot! Wow, I can’t believe it,” she smiled from ear to ear. “Well good luck on finding the right candidates and all that...” she let his hand and walked away happy.

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Dazed and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused   Dazed and Confused Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:35 pm

Jake and Jo are in his apartment, where he is packing:
Jo: So you really want to tell me what you hope to accomplish here?
Jake: I told you, I got things settled with Colleen, for now, and I have to go to Chicago to at least see Gracie. She has a right to know how I am.
Jo: Yeah, but would that be better for your sake or hers?
Jake: What’s that’s supposed to mean?
Jo: It means that she already has a life in Chicago, a family, friends, what are you going to do, just snatch her up and bring her back here?
Jake: Hey, my child was taken from me without my permission, don’t you think I have a right to at least KNOW her?
Jo: Look, I know what Alison did was terrible, you know that she didn’t consult you, but there is nothing you can do about it now. Gracie might be really happy with her family. She might end up resenting you if you disrupt her life like this..
Jake: And maybe she’s not happy with her family. I’ve met these people, they’re not the greatest. I will let Gracie decide what kind of relationship she wants to have with me, if she’d rather stay with them or come here and live with me. But she should know has the option.
Jo: Okay, so maybe by chance she wants to live with you, it could be difficult to get legal custody…
Jake: No, it shouldn’t, Jo, I never gave up my parental rights. What is this really about Jo? Why are you fighting me on this?
Jo: I just want to make sure you’re doing this for the right reasons, that’s all…
Jake: No, you know what is? I think you’re afraid that bonding with Gracie is going to bring me closer to Colleen, or even Alison. Hell, maybe you’re just concerned that Gracie in general could get in the way of me and you, and you know what, it’s really selfish Jo. After I stood by you with all the shit you went through with Austin. I would expect you, of all people, to understand my need to have my daughter in my life..
In the Courtyard, Jake runs into Alison:
Alison: Where are you going?
Jake: I don’t think that’s any of your concern..
Alison: You’re going to see her aren’t you? You’re going to see Gracie?
Jake: You took off and gave away our baby without giving me any explanation, so I don’t think I owe you one..
Alison: But you ARE going to see her, I know you, Jake, you HAVE to control everyone and everything, they have to go along with your plans or else, that’s why I did what did it, so that for once you couldn’t have control over the situation..
Jake: Look, I just lost one child, and I won’t lose another..
Alison: So you are going to go disrupt that girl’s life? Look, as horrible as you think what I did was, I at least made sure she had a decent home, where she is happy..
Jake: Are you sure about that? I think I need to go out there and find out just happy she is with that fat ass you were doing and that bitch he’s married to…
Alison: Hey, Cheryl and I worked it out, and we even sort of became friends, and she’s taken care of your child, so don’t fucking talk like that about her…and for the record, do what you want, you want, you always do anyway, but for the record I think I think you’re being pretty damn selfish..
Jake: Yeah, well, I’d rather be in Chicago getting to know my daughter than listening to everyone around here tell me what a jerk I am..(leaves the Courtyard)
Back at the Casa Malibu, Kimberly Is heading over the reservation desk that morning to ask where the continental breakfast is, when she notices the television: “This morning, Police in the Los Angeles district are still looking for Dr. Kimberly Shaw, who escaped from the Courthouse on her way back to the L.A. County Jail. She has been accused of attempted murder, and has a prior rap sheet that includes the attempted murder of her ex husband, Dr. Michael Mancini, in 1994, and the bombing of an apartment building where he had previously lived in 1995. She is considered armed and dangerous. If you think you have seen her or have any information about her whereabouts, you are asked to call Los Angeles County Police at..” Kimberly Shields her face, than turns around and swiftly walks over to the bell hop..
Kimberly: Excuse me, sir, do you know where the continental breakfast is?
Bell Hop: Yeah, it’s around the corner past the main lobby in the room to your left, but may I ask, are you staying with us? Because the breakfast is only available for guests. So if you wouldn’t mind me verifying your reservation before you go over..
Kimberly: Well, my name is Betsy, but that’s okay, sir, see, I more or less just wanted to look around the place. See I am not really staying here, I am actually interested in job. I was just wondering if this hotel was in need of any security assistance. I have prior experience in the field. See I was the head of security for a mental health facility some years back, and I was interested in getting back into that field. I mean just on the news this morning, I saw something on the news about an escaped prisoner. You never know kind of kooks are running around this town. I spent my time mainly being a housewife, but unfortunately, I eventually found some of my husband’s behavior to distasteful, and I decided then to dedicate my time to the community service field.
Bell Hop: Well, that’s very noble of you. Listen the manager will be in in about a half an hour. Maybe you can talk him than about what he may have available..
Kimberly: Thank you (gives a satisfied smile)
Sydney is back in her apartment when the phone rings:
Sydney: Hello?
Mr. Mills: Hello, Ms. Andrews, Kenneth Mills, Continental Airlines..
Sydney: Oh, yes, Hello, Mr. Mills, I didn’t expect to hear from you, how can I help you? I mean what can I do for you?
Mr. Mills: Well, Sydney, after our looking over your resume in our list of possible candidates, while some of your past career choices may have been questionable, it really does seem like you have a knack for public service, and your old recommendation from Kyle McBride describes you as “a people person, someone with real personality that the customers loved”, and it occurred to me that maybe we could use someone like you, so how about coming in for a second interview?
Sydney: That would be great I’d love to..
Mr. Mills: Great how about tomorrow around three o’clock? We want to have our next round of trainees picked in the next couple of weeks before the next round of flight attendant training begins.
Sydney: tomorrow at 3 would be perfect…I’ll then and thank you…
Mr. Mills: Great, I’ll look forward to seeing you again…
Jane’s parents have come to stay with her, Charlie, and Marcia now…
She is getting her mother a cup of coffee:
Jane: Look, I know I am not one to be her messenger, but Sydney wanted me to tell you that she is sorry about what happened with you and dad, for what it’s worth, that she didn’t mean to throw you out like that, but that you know, you’ve always had your differences..
Katherine: Well, it’s true, yes, we have, starting back when I refused to support her marrying Michael. She is just very strong willed, your sister, won’t let anyone tell her when what she is doing is wrong. In part I think that is why she has made so many mistakes, she’s had to learn on her own…
Jane: Yeah, she has, I just wish she’d understand what happened between me and Charlie wasn’t a revenge thing, it was something unexpected that happened between us, we didn’t plan it, we just fell in love…
Katherine: Honestly, Jake, would you have believed that if Sydney had said that to you about her and Michael?
Jane: Laughs, well no, not really, you have a point, but the difference there, is I knew Michael couldn’t possibly love her, and that she was using him or that he was using her somehow. With me and Charlie, it’s different. I think Sydney knows that and that’s what makes her angry. She’s had this fantasy, that the men in my life always end up wanting her. But she cannot face the fact that a guy she was involved with would prefer to be with me instead of her, when the truth is, looking, Michael, Jake, and probably a few others, never really wanted her in the first place. Not that they really wanted me, but they certainly didn’t care about her either.
Katherine: Sydney has always craved attention, at any cost, it’s a shame that she seemed to only start to find men who care about her for her later in life, I remember her telling me about Craig, and well, I just hope she can find someone else like that again someday…
Jane: Yeah, me too, I really do, I mean I would like to see her happy, I just wonder what she is going to say about me tomorrow morning on the stand. She said she’d be testifying on my behalf, but it’s just I wouldn’t put anything past Syd, and I hate having to have this whole thing come down to what she says. I mean she may think that because I have Charlie, that I shouldn’t be able to have Marcia too..
Katherine: Don’t worry about that now, let’s just enjoy the day, and we’ll talk more about this when my granddaughter, you father, and that nice young man of yours get back from the grocery store…
Jane: smiles, I just want to thank you again, I don’t think I could be getting through all this without you…
Katherine: (smiles) well, you won’t have to..
Meanwhile, in Chicago, that night, Jake has arrived at where Gracie is living and knocks on the door..
Jim: Hello, may I help you?
Jake: Yeah, man, my name is Jake Hanson, we met back in L.A. when you were seeing Alison Parker, and I think we need to talk..
Jim: Okay, talk about what? If this about Alison and any problems I caused for her, last I heard she was fine…
Jake: No, this is not about Alison. I think you know what this is about…
Jim: No, actually, I really don’t…
Jake: This is about Gracie, look I know you adopted her from Alison, and you probably than know that I am her biological father…
Jim: No, first we didn’t discover Alison was the mother until after the affair, and second, she never said anything about who the father was to us…
Jake: Well, that would be me, now can I at least come in so we can discuss this?
Jim: Well, you know, I really don’t think now is a good time, my wife is on bed rest, she’s pregnant with twins, I’m busy making the basement into a bedroom for the girls, the girls are moving around stuff, and things are just kind of crazy right now…
Jake: So it sounds like you don’t have a lot of time for Gracie…
Jim: Hey, where do you get off? I’ve been taking of her and her brothers and sisters alone recently, first when Cheryl went to Florida to take care of her mother, and now with her on bed rest. I take care of all my kids…
Jake: Well, I’ve been asking about you around town and that’s not what I hear, and this basement you plan on moving Gracie into-is that the one I just seen a couple rats running towards just now? (Just then Cheryl comes down the stairs)
Cheryl: Jim what’s going on, who is it?
Jim: What are you doing out of bed?
Jake: (pushes past Jim) Cheryl it’s me, Jake Hanson…
Cheryl: Oh, hi, Jake. What are you doing here? Is everything okay with Alison? I haven’t heard from her in awhile..
Jake: She’s fine, I’m actually here about Gracie…
Cheryl: Oh, I figured you’d find out someday…
Jim: You knew about this?
Cheryl: Alison told me when we rekindled our friendship in L.A…
Just then Gracie comes down the stairs with boxes for the basement and sees the adults standing at the door..
Cheryl: Gracie, you remember Jake Hanson from when we visited L.A. a couple years back?
Gracie: Yeah, kind of…
Jake: (smiles) Hi, Gracie, it’s nice to see you again…
Gracie: (shakes his hand) Nice to see you again, too..
Cheryl: Gracie, there is something we need to tell you. After we had your sister Ruby, we weren’t sure we could have more children, so we adopted you, from that woman Alison you met in L.A, and well, Jake is your real father..
Gracie just drops her box and stands there in shock..
TO BE CONTINUED…

Written, Edited, Directed By: Kimberly Piccirilli
Nielsen/Piccirilli Proudctions..
Copyright 2007
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dazed and Confused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dazed and Confused   Dazed and Confused Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dazed and Confused
Page 1 of 1