The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Revenge.. Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Revenge.. Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Revenge..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Revenge.. Empty
PostSubject: Revenge..   Revenge.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Just thought I'd mention something from one of the early season 2 eps of MP, I believe it was this one...when Amanda is at D&D and decides she is going to call Jake to have dinner w/ him to try and get him to do the modeling job, she just picks up the phone and says, "get me Jake Hanson", this just strikes me as weird for several reasons, couldn't they just have her dial Jake's number herself and say, "Hello, Jake" so you know thats who she called if they are going to show the conversation?? I mean does the phone not dial out of the office??? Is Amanda so important that she cannot be bothered to dial a number and has to get an assistant to do it for her? That's probably it, haha Smile And about that part, Jake wasn't already working for a job for them at that point, Jo had just started doing photography shoots for them, and unless she was asking Alison or Billy, which I doubt (although she might talk to Alison like that, lol Razz), how the hell would they know Jake's number??? They are supposed to go look up Jake Hanson, a common name, in the phone book, even though Amanda being the landlord, should very well know the number??? I know I'm thinking about this in very great detail, but it just annoyed me, lol Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Revenge.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge..   Revenge.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:56 am

You think like a Melrose geek hahaha. And yes Amanda was probably that important that she had to get an assistant to do it Very Happy

I am not there yet, but I will remember to look carefully for this when I get to that episode. All I think about right now is Keith pretending to be Billy and calling Alison and when she loses the phone in slow motion, hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Revenge.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge..   Revenge.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:33 pm

God, I still find that scene hard to watch, where Keith shoots himself, but the look on Alison's face is priceless...

but yeah, I am pretty sure you're right barking at assistants to get someone on the phone is just Amanda being Amanda..
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Revenge.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge..   Revenge.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bitching Board Part II :: Melrose Place-
Jump to: