The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Carpe Diem Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Carpe Diem Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Carpe Diem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Carpe Diem Empty
PostSubject: Carpe Diem   Carpe Diem Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:29 pm

I watched Carpe Diem yesterday, the 30th episode of the series (and season 1). It was clearly a long time since I had watched this episode because I found myself enjoying scenes that I actually barely remembered. I particularly noticed the first date of Alison and Billy going out to that jazz concert in the park. I couldn't remember that lame music, but probably because the DVD had changed the original. I laughed loud when Billy asked her if she wouldn't sleep with him. All she could think of was Michael cheating on Jane. Sexy Karen did her first episode and we see Jo Carpe Diem 4036502654 do her first photo shoot since nude Rex. The music has been replaced with some alternative noise that doesn't fit the scene nor is it a song that reflects 1993. More like 2008. Boring Jake didn't like her partying friends and didn't want to go clubbing... but he does so in the next episode as far as I remember. Jo smoked at Shooters. I'd forgot that too, I could only remember Sydney with cigarettes. Poor Jane! Alison "I'm sorry" wouldn't hurt her, but she thought she should know. Poor, naive Jane. She completely bought the lies from Mancini who is by the way a really good lier, or is Jane just SO stupid! Michael is totally turning into an ass the way he so calmly just lied her up in the face claiming that Alison was a evil bitch who wanted to destroy their marriage!! LOL. Michael even arranges for Kimberly to beep him on his wedding anniversary. How cruel of him, poor Jane Wink Mancini is completely changed over the night. He is now 100% bastard, Kimberly is even nice as she feels sorry for Jane. Jane gets suspicious after talking to Alison and goes over to Kimberly's to find Michael in just a towel. Hah! Over in Palm Springs Amanda wants to catch some sun instead of playing Alison (I would too if I were her!) Billy decides to borrow a motorcycle from Jake. Jake wouldn't trust him driving his own so he lends him a customer's one. A very stupid move of Billy I must say Smile Would YOU borrow a bike who needs fixing and is not your friend's property? Jake you're an unreliable friend! Billy shows up at Palm Springs but Alison is the center of the cocktail party (of course) and decides to give her a note. Just give it to the beautiful blond girl, you can't miss her. You're so STUPID Billy! Didn't he know Amanda was there too? Why is it always on TV that notes never reach the right person? Amanda receives it and meets Campbell in the lobby. As we all know the happy couple ends up meeting anyway and the episode ends with their first bedhop. The music has been changed. Time To Be Lovers is gone and replaced by another crappy song that doesn't fit the scene at all. God, I hate the DVD music! Things are finally starting to happen on MP! I am at the end of season 1, which took me over a year. (I started watching last January.) Now, can't wait 'till evil Keith moments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Carpe Diem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carpe Diem   Carpe Diem Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Haha, so funny I'm in a totally different place, I'm in late season 3 at the major stuff, but thinking back to season 1 is fun, too, and I have to agree stupid stuff like that ONLY happens on television, things like that are so annoying...and that episode was pretty pivotal in Michael's turn to the dark side, and funny how nice/normal Kimberly was than, and that she actually was concerned about Jane's feelings, totally unlike season 2 on..."she always annoyed me, her and her little design shop deal.." lol!
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Carpe Diem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carpe Diem   Carpe Diem Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:11 am

Tell me about it! Smile Suddenly he was just plain evil! And about the note, things have changed much since back then. Today Billy would've just texted her the message and Amanda wouldn't be able to mix in Wink Oh no, she would probably found Alison's cellphone and deleted it instead Razz
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Carpe Diem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carpe Diem   Carpe Diem Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:38 am

Exactly! The part where Alison ran to get some medicine for Lucy, she would've left her cell phone on the table, and Amanda would've gotten the text at THAT moment...
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Carpe Diem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carpe Diem   Carpe Diem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carpe Diem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bitching Board Part II :: Melrose Place-
Jump to: