The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Getting reacquainted with my old Monday night friend  Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Getting reacquainted with my old Monday night friend  Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting reacquainted with my old Monday night friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeAtShooters

JakeAtShooters

Antall Innlegg : 20

Getting reacquainted with my old Monday night friend  Empty
PostSubject: Getting reacquainted with my old Monday night friend    Getting reacquainted with my old Monday night friend  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 6:43 pm

Greetings all,

I hope everyone is well in this day in age with the coronavirus and everything else going on in the world.   Looks like this board is pretty inactive.  I've been out of work and living on unemployment for the last 3 months.   And since I'm single and no kids, I've been maintaining my sanity by using my stay at home time to get acquainted with Melrose Place.   Been watching a couple episodes a day.   Right now, I'm up to the beginning of season 3 where the Pretty Lady blows up and Jake barely survives.  

It's amazing.   In all these years, I've never found any tv show to replace Melrose, the original one that is not the joke of a remake.   These old episodes beat about 95 percent of what I see on tv now.   Either that or I'm just getting old and the world is passing me by.

I'm also working on a fanfic that I've posted on fanfiction.net.    It's a really long one.   Just how I pass my time these days and keep from going crazy.   LOL

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Mancini likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Getting reacquainted with my old Monday night friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting reacquainted with my old Monday night friend    Getting reacquainted with my old Monday night friend  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2020 3:45 am

Wow, this was surprising! Getting reacquainted with my old Monday night friend  4036502654

I haven't been on this board for several years, but today for some reason I thought about this place and the old days. And I decided to check it out, and read old posts for the fun of it.

Sorry to hear that you're unemployed, did you lose your job due to the virus? I am partly unemployed, as well. But it's only temporarily due the situation these days.

Cool to hear that you enjoy our old show. I agree, there are no new series that ever will be as entertaining and fun as MP. Those characters were just special!
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay

Getting reacquainted with my old Monday night friend
Page 1 of 1