The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

For new members.. Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

For new members.. Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For new members..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:49 am

Before when it was just us 3 from the old board there was no need to introduce ourselves, but for new members, feel free to let us know, "who you are, what you are doing here, because if you think for a second that I am going to let some strange person who shows up on my board regirgitating nonesense about shows that ended years ago, well, you've got another thing coming, bud, lol Very Happy"

Last edited by NotTheDoctorKim on Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Me and I ain't dead I'm alive   For new members.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:51 am

Well Rita, be nice to new people or else you will scare them away and we could need 'em lol! Anyway, I'm sure you know me Rita well enough to know that I've been an MP fan since '95 and the first episode I ever watched was "Framing of the Shrews" where Henry scared me almost as much as Dr. Zipperhead and that got me hooked, he's still one of my favorites because he's so freaky and funny and not to mention the chemistry Zitto and Marcia had was amazing:) My favorite character is the screwed one, namely Sydney Andrews with runners up Dr. Shaw and Mancini. My favorite quote is "I'm fine - you're screwed!" said to Syd by Dr. Mancini. My favorite episodes I'll rather mention in that other thread, but my favorite cliffhanger is Dr. Kimberly Shaw returning from the dead followed by her wigging off affraid , her detonating the bomb and her crying "I'm not crazy, no...no...no...I'm not!!" with that crazy face expression and Henry's evil laughter in the background Very Happy Dr. Shaw had the best cliffhangers for sure. But there's too many good to mention them all. Yeah that's a little about me - updating new and old people. Holla at me if you need to know more afro
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:09 pm

Well, see fellow bitching board members, I'm 3 different people. There's Betsy, she is a dangerous prude, and then there is Rita she saves from here, okay, okay, to then be serious, there IS Kimberly, (not just about the character, it's my name, check my birth certificate, if you ask me a certain doctor stole it from me like she stole Jo's baby). Well, now the third personality. I'm a 24 year old Baltimoron. I've been watching MP since I was about 9, with the height of my obsession at about age 12-13 during seasons 4 or 5. (yes, I was a 12 year old watching MP, Laura Leighton), and I was a member of the old board for a long ass time. Once I started posting there, I knew the other members would haunt me like Brooke if I tried to leave, haha Very Happy That or they would tell the police and medical board all about my sordid past...Anyway, after D&D closed down, I started up this board with myself in charge. Anyway, I want you all to sit back, relax, get settled into your apartment and stay here for 7 years of scheming, lying, bitching, etc Very Happy At least...
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:35 am

Hello to all 5 of you Very Happy So you're talking about new members.."got the message" Very Happy
I'm 20, female and I live in Hungary. The scar on my head could be another member since Betsy and Rita are already here Laughing
My favorite character is Kimberly, with Sydney, Amanda, Peter & Michael as runner-ups. I also liked Taylor and Lexie from the later years- all the lunatics, hehe.
I became obsessed again when I ordered the first two boxsets around X-mas..I bought them to have something during the writers strike then realized that it's still the best show since sliced bread and the snark & manipulation makes everything on TV nowadays look lame. I can't wait to buy the rest of the series, just waiting for the Region 2 versions. Amazon will own my savings for a while..
Too many great quotes to have a favorite, but I will go with
Michael:"I'm a desperate man with no clean underwear"
Kimberly: "And I'm a doctor not a maid."
*squee*

I guess that's enough of me for a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:09 am

Thank you for the introduction Very Happy We tend to be a tight knit group here like at the apartment complex, haha, so we like to get to know each other, so, yes, I figured other members introducing themselves would make you feel more comfortable telling us about yourself and how you came to love MP. It's so interesting how so many of us are in the same age group. It goes to show you that despite Laura's not liking it, most of the biggest MP fans were kids. Favorite Characters, well, Kimberly was the first character that really interested me in MP, so she has to be up there. Alison, Sydney, Jake, Jo, and Michael are also all up there, which is why by Season 6 MP really had lost alot for me...again, welcome and we're glad to have you here on the Bitching Board...
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:43 pm

NotTheDoctorKim wrote:
It's so interesting how so many of us are in the same age group. It goes to show you that despite Laura's not liking it, most of the biggest MP fans were kids.

Lol, I didn't know Laura said that Very Happy Well, who knows, we may have turned out to be a bunch of sociopaths hiding bombs in apartments in our free time Laughing *evil glance*
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:43 pm

LoL Very Happy Yeah, maybe we have turned out to be evil members of society being brainwashed by the residents of 4616 during our childhoods, or as Thomas Calabro once said in an interview, we could be using it as a guide for what NOT to do in life, haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:57 pm

Hehe, I hope they are not ashamed of it...the show was crazy but that's what made it great.

Okay, maybe that's the reason why we punch people with full force to knock them down instead of simple bitchslapping, drown people in swimming pools, or have hate sex with them if neither of these work Laughing
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:18 pm

Exactly, I don't think most of the cast are ashamed they were on it, maybe some though...

Yeah, maybe that's why we down bottles of Vodka, drive our cars into ditches, or run over people with our cars if the Vodka or the ditches are not available Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:03 pm

You forgot the "dress up as someone else" part before running them over Laughing

As Jack Wagner said, "people wanted sex, craziness and asylums but that's where we all belong" Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:09 pm

Yes, yes, I forgot that is the most important part Very Happy Also, if the opposite is true and you're the one who was run over, well, you must have sex with the person who ran you over when you find out it was them Very Happy Yes, we do all belong in the nut house for one reason or another Very Happy End of the line, pyscho's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LauraVision

LauraVision

Antall Innlegg : 19
Bosted : Hiding out with Syd in the Bahamas plotting her return!

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:53 am

WOW! Talk about total randomness! I actually can't remember how I found this (which was like 10 mins ago) cause I am so blown away by seeing the familiar names from the old Melroseman board!

Ok, i'll introduce myself to everyone...

My name is Anthony aka LauraVision! You'll probably remember me as being a HUGE Laura fan (Still am!) and ran LauraLeighton[dot]net. Well the site is down (for now - due to some tricky financial problems from my servers side) but i'm still going strong on doling out the Laura love by running her Facebook website (220 fans and counting!)

I live in Melbourne, Australia and recently got to sit down with the family to watch Laura in her movie "Daniel's Daughter" which aired on Cable here finally!

Can't wait to re-connect with everyone again!
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:27 am

Again, welcome back! It's great seeing you again LauraVision aka Anthony. I am counting on you personally to keep us updated in "Cast News" with all the latest Laura happenings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Now I'm surprised Smile Nice to see you here - as you can see we need more members Smile yeah what happened to your webpage, I've tried to update myself on Laura a few times without luck - hope you get it up and running again it is a terrific page! There's a Laura fanpage on facebook as well - cool! I haven't seen here in any of her latest movies, although I'm not that into sappy movies (as you said in another thread hehe) I would watch it for Laura. Anyway welcome to the board and what an awesome avatar you have. I have a similar picture, thinking about it I think I stole it from your page Razz
Back to top Go down
LauraVision

LauraVision

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:50 am

That is my work Mancini! As well as the "Laura Fan" and "Melrose Place Watcher" banners you have! Am honored to see they are being used!

It took me about half an hour to come up with an avatar! Love the fact they can be sooo big! I've got about half of season 3 caps of Syd on my comp so no wonder it took so long to pick one!

Facebook users just type Laura Leighton into the search and you'll see where you can join up to be a fan!
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:18 am

Well it was a nice one you picked lol! "Take your shot, Syd!"
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:39 am

Nice work :^) I made a few myself, but not GREAT ones. Just "copy and paste" adding text. Say hi to Syd for me in Bahamas sunny wish I was there - it's winter and cold here now, we have snow. I heard on the news that it was too hot down there in Melbourne Wink
Back to top Go down
LauraVision

LauraVision

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:38 am

oh it's disgusting here in Melbourne. 44 degrees celcius tomorrow! yikes! affraid
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Current Baltimore Temperature is: Too damn cold lol!
Back to top Go down
LauraVision

LauraVision

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:37 am

well Melbourne had it's hottest day on record, 46 degrees or i think 115 Fahrenheit....major bush fires still going on. Sorta close to me..bout 30mins away...we got some very smoke from the fire, was quite scary.
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Yeah I saw those fires on the news. It's dangerous when it get that dry. Hope every thing goes well there. Ironically it's the biggest snowfall of the year here right now. The temperature is -3 celsius approximately - it's beautiful outside! Smile
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Here after being freezing most of the week, we're back up to close to 60 and feels like Spring, and by the end of the week it's going to be cold again. Like Michael with Kimberly, "Kill Me or Love Me, Make Up Your Damn Mind," Be Winter or Be Spring, but make up your damn mind!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:32 pm

That sounds comfortable right now. I won't see temperatures like that probably before April - I'd rather have spring than winter :p although it's really nice outside now - I should throw some snowballs on the neighbors windows to piss them off, at least I don't do bricks =)

So is this the official weather thread now, hahahaha.
P.S. It's clear and almost full moon too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Haha, we've only had one snow fall this winter so far here that we could make a snowball out of..

.I want a blizzard if it is going to be winter...we haven't had a good one here in 6 years now...and we never used to see the 60's in January...

I blame Michael Mancini and his global warming lol!
Back to top Go down
LauraVision

LauraVision

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:13 pm

love how the topic just changes so dramatically!

Thankfully the fires are now under control here, back to normal weather. 170+ died, 1000 homes destroyed, complete towns demolished. Its amazing to think a fire can do such damage. I've been playing good samaratin by arranging drop off points for clothing and bedding donations....it's the littlest i could do.

I feel like Alison when she was tutoring Jake in season 1!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For new members.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: For new members..   For new members.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For new members..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bitching Board Part II :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: