The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Rob on the new 90210 Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Rob on the new 90210 Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rob on the new 90210

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Rob on the new 90210 Empty
PostSubject: Rob on the new 90210   Rob on the new 90210 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:04 pm

So what do you think? Is it just me, or does this seem a little wrong, I mean that he's not playing Kyle the henpecked know-nothing in the same world? Discuss bitches!
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

PostSubject: Re: Rob on the new 90210   Rob on the new 90210 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:27 am

Mancini wrote:
So what do you think? Is it just me, or does this seem a little wrong, I mean that he's not playing Kyle the henpecked know-nothing in the same world? Discuss bitches!

Well, he already played two characters in the Spelling world, remember Michael & Jane's constructor friend from Season 1&2 who had a crush on her? Laughing

Btw, I've never been a fan of the original show, but I'll check at least a few episodes out, just to see how weird it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Rob on the new 90210   Rob on the new 90210 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:37 pm

Yeah I remember Sam Towler and how pissed Michael was at Jane for one little kiss, when he'd screw Dr. Shaw a few episodes later hehe. I still think it's a little dumb, since I'd rather see the new Melrose complex than this - I'll of course check it out since I typically like shows like that. I wish Sydney worked at that damn school Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: Rob on the new 90210   Rob on the new 90210 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:53 am

Lol, Sydney working there would be great, what do you think could be her job?

I wouldn't mind a big school accident either, where the students'd end up being treated in Wilshire Memorial Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Rob on the new 90210   Rob on the new 90210 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:09 pm

What her job could be? Hmmmm, I'm not sure - what do you think? She was always so flexible, so she could do anything reallly... how bout teaching the sex education? LOL Very Happy

Here's a link to the interview with Vanessa Williams I tried to post earlier though: http://tvg.a.mms.mavenapps.net/mms/rt/1/site/tvg-playeraccount-pub01-live/current/launch.html?maven_playerId=embeddedplayer&maven_referralObject=97209 she's currently shooting a movie with Heather Locklear and talks about Melrose Place and the new 90210 and how they should do an updated version of Melrose too. I'm all in for that!
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: Rob on the new 90210   Rob on the new 90210 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:22 am

Mancini wrote:
What her job could be? Hmmmm, I'm not sure - what do you think? She was always so flexible, so she could do anything reallly... how bout teaching the sex education? LOL Very Happy

Here's a link to the interview with Vanessa Williams I tried to post earlier though: http://tvg.a.mms.mavenapps.net/mms/rt/1/site/tvg-playeraccount-pub01-live/current/launch.html?maven_playerId=embeddedplayer&maven_referralObject=97209 she's currently shooting a movie with Heather Locklear and talks about Melrose Place and the new 90210 and how they should do an updated version of Melrose too. I'm all in for that!

Sex education by Sydney would be perfect Very Happy

And I think they could all fit the Beverly Hills world..

Alison could own a pub and get in trouble for serving drink for high schoolers.

Michael could work as the school's doctor after he couldn't blackmail more money out of Amanda & Peter. Also, he could sue for the custody of the child Kyle and Jane raised.

Jo's son could go to the school and she could try to get him back with Jake's help.

Kimberly could be the school's therapist and try to turn Austin againts them with hypnosis.

Amanda could want to film an ad campaign at the school and had to pursue Kyle to get the premission (he'll be the headmaster, right?), which could lead to a catfight between Amanda/Jane & Kyle/Peter.
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Leaving the show   Rob on the new 90210 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Rob is leaving the show at the end of the season! Surprised
I can already see how (if Melrose gets renewed) he'll team up with Amanda Woodward again - let's hope....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob on the new 90210   Rob on the new 90210 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob on the new 90210
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bitching Board Part II :: MP Cast News..-
Jump to: