The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Speeding Alison Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Speeding Alison Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Speeding Alison

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Speeding Alison Empty
PostSubject: Speeding Alison   Speeding Alison Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:36 pm

It was early morning, Michael snuck over to Alison’s apartment. He was about to knock on her door, but she came out before he reached the wood.
“Oh what do you want? I’m late again,” she brushed her hair over her head to reveal a very tired face.
“We need to talk about what you...know...”
“Huh?” she closed the door. She walked towards the exit. Michael followed her.
“The night we did the hunka-burnin’ love, you know!” She turned around and looked at him:
“Oh Michael, I am late for work and feel like shit, there’s nothing to talk about. We did it. I am sorry.”
“Yeah you’re always sorry, but I’m not. Here, I’ll drive you to work while we talk, where are we going?” He opened the door by the passenger’s side and pushed her in.
“Michael, no!” she refused.
“Oh shut up Alison, you turn me on we need to talk about this, I’ve never felt like this about you before!” He got into the car and started the engine.
“Michael, you’re crazy if you think there’s anything between us. I was drunk, so were you and we were in a shape where we had absolutely no control, just drive I’ll direct you.”
“Megan and I are divorcing as fast as the court has been settled.”
“Yeah and you think I would be stepmother of your child? Let a long Jane would go nuts and throw more bricks, I cannot afford to exchange more windows...”
“Where are we going, which ad-agency do you work for now?”
“No ad-agency, I decided to try a new career pattern, I am tired of working at a place were backstabbing and scheming is more important than doing the job. I am so fucking tired too, I suppose to pick up the first kids on my route now!”
“Kids?”
“Yeah,” her eyes were swollen.
“Which profession is this?”
“I drive schoolbus...I have a license if you don’t believe me...”
“When did you get a license for busdriving?”
“In college,” she lied. “Michael listen, I think we might pick up the first kids with this car to avoid me getting in trouble and them getting late for school....”
“Yeah, right!” he laughed Mancini style.
“Alright! I’ll do you again, if you help me out on this....” Alison was desperate.

Sydney came out from her second interview with Kenneth Mills of Continental Airlines. Ginger picked her up in her old wreck. The car was full of cigarette smoke. Sydney coughed and waved away smoke. Ginger put the car in reverse.
“How did it go? Shit!” suddenly she bumped into another car on the parkinglot with the back of her car.
“Oh no Ginger! I can’t get into more trouble now!” Syd looked out of the window. “You broke the right frontlight of that BMW!” Ginger looked worried around the area.
“Yeah who the fuck saw us? I can’t see a fucking sole!” She put the engine in 2nd and drove fast away.
“Oh my God, Ginger you can’t just drive away and pretend it never happened?” Syd freaked out.
“C’mon Sydney! I don’t believe anyone saw us.... I asked you how it went in there,” she blew out dark, thick smoke from her mouth.
“I get a headache from this smoke...” Syd opened up a window.
“Yeah that’s just because you quit...”
“I am positive, they asked me all kinds of questions I feel I answered them as honest and good as possible – they said I have what it takes...”
“Yeah you’re sexy girl!” Ginger laughed.
“They called Jake, since Kyle was impossible to reach. I owe Jake a favor after all this, I’m gonna take care of Shooters while he’s in the funeral, oh poor Jake,” she sighed.
“Don’t you fucking do him, he’s mine, when is the funeral by the way?”
“Ginger you cannot talk like this, be realistic Jake wouldn’t do you even if Dr. Zipperhead threatened him with one her firebombs – sure as hell not now after what you did to his son. You’re responsible for his death.”
“Yeah FUCK you! Don’t you talk like that to me! How could I know he was a walking suicidebomb?! As far as I know Jake is much more responsible for this, he never stood up for this kid, maybe that’s why he was so fucking depressive you better watch what you’re saying damn you!” Ginger looked angry at her.
“Look at the road, concentrate on your driving for heaven’s sake...gee, you almost drove that old lady down!” Syd sighed and leaned well back into the seat.
“If you don’t fucking shut up, I’ll dump you here and you’d walk to court...” Ginger was furious.
“Relax, okay?” There was a tense moment of silence for a while.
“So what’s up for court girl, you ready to stick a fork in Jane’s neck?” Ginger smiled conniving.
“That twit thinks she owns everything, she may have got Charlie but if I can prevent her from getting Marcia I will, I’m so sick and tired of her getting all she wants and points at... let’s get this court and celebrate tonight...!”
“Alright, way to go!” Ginger high-fived her.

Alison and Michael were driving with four kids in the backseat, it was a lot of turmoil and chaos back there.
“You know this is illegal, don’t you?” Michael was annoyed at her.
“You gotta help me out on this, you want me to lose another job?”
“Hey, yo lady, put on some rap on that stereo,” the black guy in the back said.
“No ‘gangsterrap’ in my car boy!”
“Yo what’s wrong with you man!”
“Stay silent kids!” Alison scolded. “The bus is here soon, I overslept today so I decided to pick you guys up instead...”
“Oh man, this bitch is kidnapping us,” another said.
“Tyrell, she can kidnap me and tie me to her bed if she wants.”
“Woof!” the others cheered.
“If you think you got a chance, you’ll have another thing coming bud!”
“Don’t talk to her like that, treat her with respect,” Michael yelled.
Finally they reached the parkinglot where Alison’s bus was parked.
“Everyone get out of the car and in here,” Alison demanded as she unlocked the bus and immediately started the engine.
“You sure you’re alright? You can drive that thing?” Michael asked.
“Yeah I’m doing fine, thanks for helping me Michael. I see you later...” Michael drove off.
“C’mon guys get in the bus, we have a lot of kids to pick up...”
“Yeah if you turn on this CD,” the black guy said.
“Sure, it’s cool with some music that way none of us will fall asleep before school,” she chuckled. Tyrell gave her a stupid look.
“Man, you’re out of it lady, what’s up homie...” he walked back in the bus. Alison started to drive carefully.
“Damn it, gotta drive faster...” She tried to drive faster, but the neighbourhood had all kind of obstacles.
“Fuck, I missed a busstop!” she couldn’t pull the brakes soon enough and drove past a bunch of kids. The gang in the bus cheered. “You go, lady! Faster!”
“Shut up – what the hell is going on...”
“Lady, you’re driving in the wrong direction!” Alison tried to concentrate, but she was too stressed.
“You’re driving too fast, you scare me!” a little girl cried.
“Calm down, here’s the next stop...” just as she was about to stop in front of the busshelter a dog ran out in the street. She ran over it, no chance to stop.
“Dammit!” she stopped the bus and jumped angrily out. “Who the fuck let their dog run just in front of me?!” She ran in front of the bus to look. There were marks of blood on the bus’ front. “Everyone get the fuck in!” she forced them into the bus.
“It’s my dog,” a youngster cried. “I suppose to have it with me in school today,” he cried.
“I’m sorry your dog got killed, but if you were looking better after it this would never happen. I hope you learned a lesson from this. Now, go sit in the backrow so we can get you to school,” she pointed in the direction.
“You were driving too fast,” he whined. “My dad will get furious when he finds out you killed my dog!”
“Well, if you threaten me young boy, I will report you to your principal and even maybe throw you off the bus in another part of the city!” Alison closed the doors and sat down behind the steer. How was she going to survive this day? Later after driving around picking up kids here and there, neglecting a few busstops she pulled in front of the school.
“Finally, I know you will miss the first class today, but that’s not my fault – I am sorry, but if you weren’t acting so rude...anyway I had a rough weekend, I’m sorry you had to go through this you guys...”
“Lady this is wrong school!! We attend Fairborough high!” some of them laughed, while others were frustrated. Especially the nerds, thanks to her they probably missed more than one class that day.

Over at the Casa Malibu Motel Kimberly now dressed up like Mandy Wardrobe entered the lobby from outside. It looked like she’d been to a boutique and purchased a short skirt and a jacket with it.
“May I help you lady, do you have a reservation?”
“Room 215 please, frankly I don’t understand why I don’t got a suite...”
“Well this is a motel miss, if you want something more expensive I suggest the Ritz, besides room 215 is occupied we don’t have a key here,” the receptionist looked at her.
“Don’t you patronize me! Who lives in room 215, can you tell me that?” she said pissed.
“No I can’t, you do know that we have a strict policy regarding our guests and who’s booked here?”
“I know an ass I’d love to kick!” Mandy said and turned around.
“Do you want to book a room?”
“Don’t you get it, I live in 215 damn it – I hope there’s no rats around here. I hate rats,” she looked around the lobby.
“Well if you are so certain, I would check my pockets if I were you miss....” Mandy turned around and looked at the receptionist again.
“Who asked you?” She started to check her pockets for the key card. “I need to get to my room and change, I have a presentation downtown at noon, ah finally I found it, what a low-life peace of dump I live in!” she walked away to her room. The receptionist called the hotel manager.
“Listen, I suggest we look a little after the lady who’s currently living in room 215. She seems very confused and I know I saw her face before, somewhere.... but where?”
Mandy walked down the path to her room. She saw the housekeeper.
“Hola señorita,” she walked into Mandy’s room with clean towels.
“Hola chico! Don’t you know reggaeton makes you stupid?”
“Excuse me?” the woman said with her Mexican accent.
“What’s on your iPod, it’s too fucking loud. Now whose bike is parked outside the door there? Is it yours?”
“No, no, miss. I think is it yours, si?”
“No, I drive a Porsche. Will you remove it, it’s messy and I don’t want oil spilled all over my path.” Mandy walked into the bathroom to check the towels.
“Hey, these towels are not clean nor are they soft enough for my sensible skin? Will you change them!”
“No, I cannot. I don’t have anyone that is more different, you understand – have I seen you before?”
“I don’t have time for this bullshit, I have presentation due in 40 minutes just change the damn towels will you?!” Mandy walked past her and open up a closet next to the bed. “Where’s all my business suits? You stole them?! You’re an illegal immigrant!”
“I know, I know, I know. I see you on television miss!”
“What are you rambling about....”
“Miss Kimbeeeerly Shaw, you are Kimbeeerly Shaw!” the housekeeper pointed a finger at her.
“Stop this nonsense!”
“I know you be fugitive, I call Police!” the maid started to get upset over what she just discovered, she was about to turn around and walk out as Mandy grabbed her from behind.
“Where do you think you’re going?”
“Let me go!” the woman shouted. Mandy now suddenly back to Kimberly placed a hand over her mouth.
“Shut up or you’ll ‘el regreto!’ Now come here....” she dragged her into the closet and bumped her head hard into the wall until she passed out. “We’re not having a good day, are we?” the woman sank to the floor as Kimberly smiled to herself. “Finally, there’s a position open for Betsy.... I just need to clean that dirty uniform and all this dirt in this room, what a mess you made you poor little thing!” she pushed her well into the closet and closed the doors properly.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Mancini on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Speeding Alison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speeding Alison   Speeding Alison Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:53 am

Alison was finally at Fairborough High dropping off her kids:
The little girl who was crying that Alison was scaring her spoke up:
“Um, lady, I don’t go to Fairborough. I’m not in high school yet”
Alison: Yeah, well then why the hell did I pick you up? Didn’t you know this was NOT the bus you were supposed to get on?
Little Girl: Yeah, but you yelled at me to get on the bus, and I was afraid NOT to listen to you..
Alison: (sighs, exasperated) Well, maybe I thought you were some kind of genius or something, how the hell do I know? But, Okay, were DO you go to school?
Little Girl: Melrose Elementary
Alison: Well, that’s on my way back to the bus station anyway, but hang on, I’m going to go fast, since you’re already very late for school…Alison slams on the gas leaving Fairborough and just then the a cop at the high school notices her and goes after her flashing his blue and red lights..
Alison: “Oh, shit!”
The police officer comes up to Alison after she slams on the breaks to stop…
Officer: Mam, you were speeding in a school zone here, can I see your license and registration…
Alison takes it out of her purse next to her and shows it to him…
Officer: Mam, this license here says you’re only licensed to drive a class C vehicle, a car, not a bus…do you have another license that states otherwise?
Alison lies to the Officer: “Well see Officer, I was in a rush this morning to get to my route on time, and I left my current license in my apartment.
Officer: Yeah, try again, mam. Have you been drinking?
Alison: Well, I did have some drinks last night, but surely I’m sober now..
Officer: We’ll see about that. Little girl, you just stay there a moment, and mam, come with me, you’re going to take a breathalyzer test.
She goes with the cop…
Alison: “I hardly think this is necessary, I was only going fast because the little girl got on my bus by accident and she still needed to get to school..
Officer: And you didn’t recognize she wasn’t supposed to be on the bus? You’re entitled to your opinion, mam, but legally, when someone is recklessly, we need to do this, now take a deep breath in…he hands her the machine and she puts it in her mouth..
Officer: Uh-huh, as I thought, Mam, puts your hands behind your head, you’re under arrest for driving under the influence..now your going to wait in this police car while I contact that little girls parents and explain the situation to them…
Damn, Alison, thought, NOT again, and the person she could think of to call for help right now was Michael…
Back at Casa Malibu motel, Betsy was taking over her new role as the maid, starting with cleaning the room that Maria had been working on:
Through the closet: Miss Kimberly, Miss Kimberly!
Betsy: Now, I have told you my name is Betsy, and this is what you good for not being as good as maid as you could’ve been. You’re just going to have to accept that I am just much better at this then you. Now, when I am certain, and ONLY when I am certain that you will keep your mouth shut will I let you out of that closet. Now that can be with you dead or alive, that is your choice. You and I have known each other for years, and you know that everything I do, I do for a good reason, so you better stop questioning me. Now I have to go check on the rest of the rooms, and I’ll be back to check in on you when I am done..
Maria: Miss Kimberly! Miss Kimberly!
She leaves the room and heads to the hallway locking the door behind, running into one of the custodians.
Custodian: Hey, Ms. Jones, have you seen Maria? She needs to clean room 224…
Betsy: Oh, you know, I’m sorry, I am running a little behind see, I’ve had to take over her duties. We had to let her go earlier today, nothing personal, it’s just with this current economic recession we’ve had to let some people go in order to keep things running around here. So that means all of us are going to have to be pulling some extra weight around here…Now if you excuse me, I will go take care of room 224..
Back at the building, Jake is walking in with Gracie who has agreed to stay with him temporarily.
Jake: So this is my apartment building..
Gracie: Yeah, I’ve been here before, remember?
Jake: right, well, I guess we’ll go get you settled in…
Just than Michael walks out..
Michael: Hey, Jake, I’m glad you’re back man, listen, I just got a call from Alison, she’s in the joint again, another DUI, and this time she was driving a school bus with no license. I took her there this morning, and she was obviously still polluted from the night before. Now, listen, I’d bail her out and all, but I’m kind of tied up with Court today, so if you could go down there and take care of it for me, that’d be great, Thanks, Man, he heads out of the Courtyard..
Gracie: Wait a minute, Alison, isn’t that my….Oh, man, my mother is the drunk bus driver! Can I be home schooled?
Jake: We’ll have to talk about that later, because unfortunately I have to show you to your room, let you just hang around here for awhile while I go bail your mother out of jail and check in on Shooters…let me give you the number for over there..
Gracie: You mean you don’t have a cell phone in this day and age?
Jake: (Kind of annoyed): No, I don’t…now here is the number and I’ll leave you some money if you want to order a pizza or something…He puts on his Jacket and heads out..
Ginger and Sydney are still on the way to Court when she gets a call on her cell phone…
Sydney: Ah! I think it’s the corporate department for the airline, bet they have good news for me already!
She answers: Sydney Andrews here…Yes, Mr. Mills…Your car? what video camera? You have my license plate number? She gives Ginger a dirty look..Yes, I understand…Fine, you’ll be hearing from my attorney, too..
Ginger: What the hell was that about?
Sydney: Well, turns out they have camera’s in the parking lot, and so they saw our little hit and run and got my damn license plate on the tape. Needless to say, now I didn’t get the job, and he is going to be sticking his attorneys on me. You know this all your fault, I was fully prepared to deal with the situation, but no YOU just drove away..
Ginger: Well how the fuck was I supposed to know the place would be wired with cameras?
Sydney: It’s a fucking airport! They are worried about terrorist and shit, of course the place isn’t going to be loaded with cameras..
Ginger: Well why the fuck didn’t you think of that and tell me BEFORE I drove away, Einstein?
Sydney: I don’t know dammit, but this traffic sucks, and I’m going to be late for Court..
Ginger: See, and you’d have been even later for Court if you had stopped to deal with that fender bender, can’t you just tell them that, that you had other legal obligations and shit?
Sydney: I don’t know, but you better help me figure this shit out..
They pull up at the Courthouse, and Syd gets out of the car..
Ginger: Can’t I stick around? I’d love to hear you tear Jane apart…
Sydney: No, I think you’ve done enough damage for one day, thank you very much. Now I’ll try and bum a ride back to the building from Michael, but if I need you I’ll call and let you know..and try not to hit anymore fucking cars in this thing..
Ginger: Whatever, bitch, (she puts her sunglasses on) I’m outtie..she drives off..
Syd walks into Court…where both Michael and Jane are disgusted with her for being late..
Jane: Syd, where the hell have you been?
Michael walks up: Yeah, you’re 15 minutes late…
Sydney: Look, I had a car problem, well actually I had more of a problem with the person driving the car. I let Ginger pick me up from my job interview, and well, I don’t have time to explain it now, we have to get in there..
Michael: wait, wait, which one of us are you testifying for?
Sydney: Well see what I say…
Jane: That’s reassuring..
They walk in and sit down..
Judge Banks: Okay, we’re here to resume the custody case of Mancini vs. Mancini, are all parties present?
Both lawyers: Yes, your honor
Judge Banks: Now today we are to hear testimony from Ms. Mancini’s sister, Sydney Andrews, correct?
Walter Kovacs stands up, that is correct, I’d like to call Ms. Andrews to the stand…
Jane: Wait, you’re officially testifying FOR Michael?
Sydney: This isn’t about us Jane, it’s about what’s best for my niece..She walks up and takes the stand..
Judge Banks: Miss Andrews, Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
Sydney: I do..
Judge Banks: you may be seated..
Mr. Kovacs walks up to Sydney to start questioning his witness..
Mr. Kovacs: Tell me, Ms. Andrews, what do you think of your Sister, Jane?
Sydney: Well, honestly, I think she is cold-hearted, unfeeling, cruel, judgmental, the kind of person who isn’t there to help you when you need it..
Mr. Kovacs: And would you say that is the kind of mother she would be to little Marcia?
Sydney: Well, I haven’t seen her alone with Marcia that much, but I would imagine so…
Mr. Kovacs: And what do you think of Dr. Mancini, your ex-brother-in-law..
Sydney: Well, he’s not much better, but at least he has the money to raise a child, and he has good business sense and ambition. My sister well, like a mutual acquaintance of ours once said, “when God was handing out business sense, Jane was at the back of the line getting her nails done”. She has failed in business several times and I just don’t want to see Marcia suffer because of it..and I always knew Michael had great earning potential..and Michael has been there a few times to help me out of a jam when I needed it.
Mr. Kovacs: Thank you, Ms. Andrews, I think you feelings on this situation are quite clear. I rest my case..
Mr. Skyler than gets up to cross-examine Sydney:
Mr. Skyler: Let me ask you something, Ms. Andrews, isn’t it true that Jane, my client, is your adopted sister?
Sydney: Yes, but I don’t see what that has to do with anything..
Mr. Skyler: Oh, but it does, you see. You have come to resent the fact that your parents favored Jane over your, their own biological child don’t you?
Sydney: Look, my sister and I have had our problems, but this has nothing to do with that. This has to do only with the well being of my niece…
Mr. Skyler: Really? So you mean to tell me that the problems, and the sibling rivalry you two have had over the years has NOTHING to do with you testifying against her? Not even a little bit?
Sydney:( Exasperated and thinking she was in enough legal trouble today to add perjury to her list) Well, maybe just a little..
Benjamin Skyler: There you have it, your honor. This witness should be considered irrelevant due to a personal vendetta against my client..
Judge Banks: I must say, Mr. Kovacs, I do find it hard to believe that a family member would be impartial in this case, so that is noted..Have all witnesses provided been heard from?
Both Lawyers: They have your honor..
Judge Banks: In that case, I will take 48 hours to go over the testimony and render my decision. Court is adjourned. Smacks the gravel down..
Jane rushes over to Syd: Oh, I knew you would try something like this..I’m just glad Benjamin was prepared for it..
Katherine: Sydney, this is just one more way in which you have shown utter disrespect for this family..
Sydney: Oh, mom, didn’t you hear what the judge said about this? Jane is NOT really a part of this family. I am. Maybe you need to remember that more.. she walks off..
Benjamin: Well, I know our prior testimony didn’t go as well as planned, but I think we may have hit the bulls eye with your sister there. If that is the testimony that stays fresh in his mind, than maybe he’ll think the other people testifying just had something against you as well..
Jane: God, I hope so. Thanks for everything, Benjamin..
Just than Michael walks over:
Michael: Well, I should’ve known Syd would screw up, but at least most of the other testimony went in my favor, so I think it looks good for my side…
Jane: Get this clear, Michael, whatever happens, this isn’t over, not by a long shot…

TO BE CONTINUED..
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com

Speeding Alison
Page 1 of 1