The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Merry X-mas! Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Merry X-mas! Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Merry X-mas!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

Merry X-mas! Empty
PostSubject: Merry X-mas!   Merry X-mas! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:38 am

I wish all of you melroseans a merry X-mas- you know, go through your Christmas carol experience tonight, 'fess up about being a hooker, or get paralyzed while having sex with your ex-husband who is now an item with your sister lol!

And hope for great new episodes in 2010!
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Merry X-mas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry X-mas!   Merry X-mas! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Merry Christmas to all of you bitches Smile

We got white Christmas here for the first time since 2001! Now you may wonder why that is so rare up here in the cold north, but I happen to live by the coast, so I am used to mild and wet winters, usually if it snows it disappears after a few days. So a white Christmas is not something I am used to Smile

What's your favorite MP Christmas btw? Mine is season 2 "Under the Mistletoe" Laura Leighton performed some amazing scenes + Matt and Nikki and I love the end with the Christmas bells and a disappointing Amanda seeing Billy and Alison reunite under the mistletoe Wink

Merry X-mas! 712_santas
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

Merry X-mas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry X-mas!   Merry X-mas! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:37 am

I agree, season 2's was really the best, one of those episodes that made me tear up. The X-mas specials of the show were all amazing!

Glad to hear about your white Christmas. Here the snow melted a day before, it really felt more like spring..
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Merry X-mas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry X-mas!   Merry X-mas! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Well it's still cold as shit here, been snow since December 16. Global warming my ass, I hear people freezing their asses off across the entire Europe! Except maybe down there in the south. It's been about minus 5-10 degrees, I can't remember last time we had that chilly temperatures for that long. But I like it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
Sponsored content

Merry X-mas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry X-mas!   Merry X-mas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry X-mas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bitching Board Part II :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: