The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

My first monthly fanfic.. Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

My first monthly fanfic.. Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My first monthly fanfic..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

My first monthly fanfic.. Empty
PostSubject: My first monthly fanfic..   My first monthly fanfic.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:14 pm

This is just to get myself warmed up there is more to come, just had to get myself going again because it had been so long, but here it is, RPG based, I have dedicated my first monthly fan fic to ripping apart the remake, read it and weep, haha Very Happy

Sydney walks into Shooters and unfortunately finds Ginger hanging out there…
Sydney: What the hell are you doing here? I thought Jake threw you out…
Ginger: Yeah, well Jake isn’t here, and I don’t see security guards anywhere, do you???
Sydney: No, but if he finds out, your dead….besides I thought this place “wasn’t for you” anyway…
Ginger: Yeah, well I decided they could use some young, fresh blood around here, besides, the party comes to me, I don’t come to the party…
Sydney: Whatever, you little prick, I can guarantee you that most people would rather hang out with us 40 somethings than hang out with a bunch of 20 something losers who only wish they were us…why the hell don’t you get out of the building, out of this bar, hell, why don’t you get out of this town???
Ginger: I’m not going anywhere, bitch. I know you and Alison don’t want to live with me, and I cannot tell you how sad that makes me, (rolls eyes) I know you may have some delusional fantasy that you rule the building, and are some kind of twisted mentor to us all, but I talked to the REAL Landlord Lexi, and she is letting me stay in the laundry room. Even giving me a rent discount since I deal w/ the inconvenience of seeing all your faces when you come down to do your laundry…
Sydney: Yeah, and how you even going to afford that? Last time I checked selling drugs, stealing, and drinking weren’t careers…
Ginger: No, but it gets me what I need, alright? In fact, maybe you should try it sometime…
Just than an Ashlee Simpson song comes on the juke box..
Ginger: Man, they really gotta do something about the music in this place…
Sydney: Yeah, last thing I want to hear is one of the Simpson sisters…
Ginger: Yeah, right, I bet if one of them moved into the building, you’d be best friends. Hell, with the red hair, Ashlee looks like she could be your daughter..
Sydney: A Simpson sister living in our building and saying she is my kid??? Yeah, right over my dead body…
Syd walks away…
Back at the building, Michael and Megan are having a conversation about his trial:
Michael: I still just cannot believe someone would want to take my kid away from me, I cannot let this happen Megan…my career isn’t where I thought it would be, I cannot lose my kid, too…
Megan: Michael, you just have to accept your life where it is, where did you think you would be by now??
Michael: I thought I’d be out of Wilshire Memorial and at U of LA hospital, as their main cardiac surgeon, after creating some brilliant invention to improve heart surgery..I thought I’d have a Ferrari and a place as big as the whole building…
Megan: Oh, Michael, knowing you, you’d be so anxious and determined to create your invention, you’d overlook something and screw up anyway and become the laughing stock of the medical community instead…
Michael: Gee, thanks for the confidence..
Megan: I’m just saying with your ambition, you’re more likely to kill people than save lives…just be happy with where you are and know that it could be worse…as for Marcia, I think you really need to work this out with Jane. It’s only fair to Marcia to have both of you in her life…no matter what the judge decides, you either lose her or you will responsible for losing her mother. Do you want either of those to happen?
Michael: No, of course not…
Megan: Touches Michael with her finger. Well then, work it out, you will regret it if you don’t…
Alison is on the phone with Amanda:
Alison: Yeah, I know I’ve asked a lot in the past, but I could really use another job reference…really you’re thinking of starting a public relations firm there in NY??? How about I run the L.A. Division, working with you and your other partner? Seriously-you would be? We could call it WPK..Look I know you’ve had problems with confidence in me-but you’ve said it yourself-I am good at what I do. I won’t let you down Amanda…
Sydney walks into the building and passes Lexi:
Sydney: What are you doing?
Lexi: Working on the remodeling on this place, I thought a bar outside here in the Courtyard would be great for parties, don’t you think?
Sydney: I think you need to stop worrying about parties and start worrying about your investment. You’re letting Ginger stay here after what she’s done to me and this place…I didn’t come back here just for you to kill me again…
Lexi: Oh, honey don’t be so dramatic. She’s not living in your place, you don’t own the place, she does anything illegal, I’ll deal with it. Besides I like having the kid around, when did you get so old?
Michael meets with Jane outside Court:
Michael: Jane can we talk?
Jane: I suppose…what do you want, Michael?
Michael: Look I know there has been a lot of anger and hurt over this situation. I also know that we’re both a little frustrated right now for other reasons. You’re still trying to make it in the fashion industry. I’m still struggling as a doctor…I think this added to being pissed about the situation with Marcia. I know you think I’m the kind of dad who just wants to provide financial support, but will never really be there for his kid. Like the kid will end up on drugs, a thief, and hate me, and I would hate them, but I want a chance to prove otherwise.
Jane: Yeah, well I guess I never really gave you that chance…I am willing to be civil for Marcia’s sake, but I just worry you are who you are, Michael, that you’re not the type of person to change…
Michael: I probably won’t, but good or bad, I want to be a part of Marcia’s life, see her sometimes, have visitation….and I have to say, I haven’t changed, but you sure have, Jane. The ruthlessness of the building has really rubbed off on you. You stuck to your guns, I am almost proud…
Jane: Yeah, well, how could it not being around all of you? I guess we should go meet with our lawyers to discuss an agreement…
Michael: Okay, Jane…and you know, who knows, we start seeing each other for Marcia’s sake, and maybe things will develop between us again..
Jane: Oh, Michael, I will never be that desperate…
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: Re: My first monthly fanfic..   My first monthly fanfic.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:50 pm

This was great entertainment Smile it was fun to read on a Friday night before my vacation Smile but is this continuing from where we left (the RPG)? Loved the "oh honey" line in Lexi's quote, haha, she always called every one "honey." Smile and that she called Syd old Razz

Well written! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

PostSubject: Re: My first monthly fanfic..   My first monthly fanfic.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Yo, thanks for the compliment Very Happy Yeah, I'm not the best on the details of seasons 6 and 7 but I remember Lexi always saying Honey, haha. It is continuing the RPG, but it's different in a way because it was specifically designed to put down the remake...
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

PostSubject: Re: My first monthly fanfic..   My first monthly fanfic.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 am

Haha, I loved it, you should send it to CW to make them face their shameful failure! Twisted Evil

Sorry for not posting yet, things are stressful for me ATM- trouble at home and a new job, but I will come up with something soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first monthly fanfic..   My first monthly fanfic.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first monthly fanfic..
Page 1 of 1