The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Message in a bottle Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Message in a bottle Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Message in a bottle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

Message in a bottle Empty
PostSubject: Message in a bottle   Message in a bottle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:05 am

A short fic picking up a few years after the one and only original series finale. Very Happy

A little blonde girl was walking on the beach playing with an empty vodka bottle in her hand.
„Too bad we couldn’t invite the other Alison to be her godmother. Seems like old times..”- laughed Peter and started humming the song starting with the same lyrics from that ancient Woody Allen movie.
„Don’t compare my daughter to that underachieving, mouthbreathing piece of shit!”
Amanda took the bottle from little Alison’s hands and angrily threw it to a rock close to the beach.
„Amanda! It’s only one more week! When the software controlling VPK arrives it will feel like the good old days again. I promise!- winked Peter, looking at her with the same love in his eyes he felt when they got married on the beach.
He gave her a kiss, stroked her hair and started picking up the pieces of glass before little Aly could step on them.
Then he recognized a small piece of paper in the sand. The handwriting seemed awfully similar, but he couldn’t remember whose it was at first sight.
„Invitation to the cheerleading championship for Dr. Peter Burns and his hopefully still beloved wife. Found a great life coach in prison and feeling EXPLOSIVE with my newfound energy. With her help I finally connected with these amazing people deep inside me and I can’t wait for you to meet them all! Love from the Imprisoned Wives Club”
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: Re: Message in a bottle   Message in a bottle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:36 am

Very good! Smile I burst out laughing when I read Amanda's reaction Very Happy so are we the others suppose to pick up and continue from your intro?
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

PostSubject: Re: Message in a bottle   Message in a bottle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Good start! Not a bad idea, never imagined if Peter and Amanda had had children. Apparently, neither did the remake...Funny how Amanda names her child after Alison than says such things about her, they always had a love/hate relationship, haha lol! Also, grear is the letter from Eve, haha Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: Message in a bottle   Message in a bottle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Thanks, I thought the letter ended up kinda cheesy, but what could be too cheesy for Melrose lol!

I think they mentioned Alison's name in the series finale when they were talking about the baby-making thing Very Happy (Though I have a feeling Amanda would be really strict with this child, lol). What else could they do on an island away from civilization? Ok, maybe controlling the building/D&D/Wilshire Memorial/whatever with a new computer system Laughing

And yeah continue if you like the idea Smile
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Message in a bottle   Message in a bottle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Indeed, Alison was actually the first name she said she'd give one of her children! The relationship those two had, kind of surprising, lol!

I'm sure Amanda would be going crazy without a business to run, as you have her doing... Wink
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: Message in a bottle   Message in a bottle Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:36 am

I'm gonna rewatch the Camp No More Victims and the Therapist!Kimberly episodes, planning to to write a fic of Kimberly being Eve's life coach after being released from prison Laughing The ideas for the original finale were so much better than what we got in the remake (MP turning out to be hell with the water boiling and the old villians being chained to their apartment doors, Kim showing up as Eve's therapist in prison, etc.)

I only rewatched the first half of s7 so far (found them with hungarian dubbing on a server, lol), what were Eve's crimes in s7 other than trying to run over Amanda and Peter and capturing Lexi)? My memory is getting old, like our melrosians Laughing
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Message in a bottle   Message in a bottle Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:38 am

I cannot think of any other crimes she committed, and she already did her time for her part in helping to kill Amanda's boyfriend, but kidnapping and attemtped murder DO carry w/ them substantial jail time...

BTW, agree completely, all those other ideas from THS and elsewhere were SO much better than what they actually did in the series finale. Why the hell didn't they actually use any of those ideas?? No Question My only guess is because they involved former cast members coming back, and no one would Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: Message in a bottle   Message in a bottle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:17 am

Yeah, I kinda hold that against most of the original cast. They really could have stopped whining about money for a second and come back for a series finale, they owed that to the fans.

I wrote the first meeting of Kimberly and Eve, not very long but I'm sure more ideas will come after playing a little MP drinking game Laughing

Lesson One

The redheaded therapist put her glasses on, then greeted Eve as she made her way out on the front door of prison.
„Good afternoon. I’m Dr. Kimberly Shaw, the life coach appointed by Wilshire Memorial to help you get accostumed to the outside world again.”
„I had quite a few years for self-reflection, I don’t need some shrink to tell me what I have to do! Besides…I know how to handle myself.”- said Eve with a scary sparkle in her eyes.
„Sure you do..That big knowledge got you in prison, twice as I recall? –Kim took a peak at her files again, trying to look as professional as she could, like a little girl playing doctor- „It’s the 21th century for God’s sakes! I’m gonna teach you to protect yourself without physichal violence and with the least amount of confrontation. I myself adopted those skills not too long ago.”
Eve grabbed her wrist and threw her to the wall.
„I’ve had enough of fairy godmothers and big sisters! Get lost you skinny bitch!”
„Okay, sweetheart. Tell me if you found your peace without justice being served, I’ll happily add that to the new agey studies I started analyzing lately. Good luck for being the one riding off into the sunset next time.”
„Nobody rode off into the sunset, the people who did this to me are dead!”
„All right, believing in something really helps sometimes..”
„Tell me what you know! And drop that condescending tone or you might get a few pages in my files.”
„Well, great sex brings out unexpected things from a person, especially from someone using his dumbstick as a substitute for a brain, like my ex-husband. It turns out his chief position came with an offshore bank account from his old buddy Peter and his partner in crime. The SOB bought the entire mortgage off the Beach House by the time I was strong enough to come back..Listen, my roommate left the other night and I need someone to split up the rent with until I get my first paycheck. Those two monsters don’t keep in touch with anyone in the old building, the FBI is watching the neighbourhood really close about a recent murder case. We will have the space to figure out how to get back at them.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message in a bottle   Message in a bottle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message in a bottle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bitching Board Part II :: Melrose RPG-
Jump to: