The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Favorite episodes? Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Favorite episodes? Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite episodes?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

Favorite episodes? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite episodes?   Favorite episodes? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:11 pm

What are your favorite episodes of MP? Smile

To name only one, I will say the obvious- the most amazing season finale of the world, The Big Bang Theory. Very Happy

The first two season are the ones I rewatched recently, so I'll make a list of these two.

Season One was pretty dull, but I loved the episode with Sydney coming to visit (Single White Sisters) and the one with Kimmy/Michael getting caught and Alison/Billy doing it for the first time (Carpe Diem).

Season Two was awesome all along, but to name some of my faves
Revenge (Michael:"I'm a desperate man with no clean underwear" Kimmy: "And I'm a doctor, not a maid") Very Happy
Under the Mistletoe (one of the few MP eps that made me cry, with Syd confessing to the priest and Matt sending the little girl back to Russie)
Love, Mancini-Style (The infamous Amanda/Jake angry sex in the office, and I loved all the Sydney/Michael moments especially when he tries to push her off a cliff but just grabs her shoulders instead and she says "I know you couldn't do it")
Psycho-Therapy (One of the creepiest television episodes ever with Kim's return and Amanda pretending to blind the stalker, and who can forget the storyline with Dr. Cowboy..)
The Bitch Is Back (My favorite episode after the S3 finale, every line of it is pure gold and of course THE WIG)
Devil With The G-String On (Loved Amanda marching into Dumb & Dumber like a fashist dictator and giving speeches to Chas and Alison, plus Kimberly comforting Michael with "cold cash from Jane" after she got him fired from the chief position)
Till Death Do Us Part (Another great finale).

I pretty much love all of S3 just can't recall the names, Season Four had a great finale and many of the campiest moments, Season 5 was too depressing, in Season 6 I only liked Taylor "raping" Michael for his sperm, Season 7 had a funny premiere and a decent finale.

What are your favorites?
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Favorite episodes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite episodes?   Favorite episodes? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:13 pm

Honestly, there are SO many to choose from, that it's hard. I have to Big Bang Theory (Part's I and II) and the episode following "Post Partem Madness" as well as Otherwise Engaged, (the famous pool fight), the Bitch is Back, and pretty much anything from mid season 1 (it all goes uphill after Sandy goes for me) to Season 6, where it goes downhill after losing Syd, Kimberly, Alison, Jake, and Matt, just SO much to love in there, it's hard for me to be choosy...
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

Favorite episodes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite episodes?   Favorite episodes? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 4:15 am

^^To me the show went uphill when Kimmy and Michael started doing the nasty nasty in elevators. Up to that, just boring afterschool specials, this was the only interesting storyline of the season to me.

I loved Melrose when it turned to a campfest, I agree that there are too many to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Favorite episodes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite episodes?   Favorite episodes? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:42 pm

The Big Bang Theory period. After that I can't choose. Pretty much every single episode from season 2 and 3 follows the third season finale!
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
JakeAtShooters

JakeAtShooters

Antall Innlegg : 20

Favorite episodes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite episodes?   Favorite episodes? Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Here are my top 10 in descending order:

10. The doctor is in deep - I hated season 6 & 7, but I like this episode for 2 reasons. First, it was Jamie Luner's debut as Lexi Sterling who was one of the only few bright spots of the final 2 seasons. And 2nd cause of the hillarious storyline of Michael constantly having to sneak around to have sex with Taylor to try to get her pregnant while simotaneously trying to save his marriage with Megan. It just made for some hysterically funny scenes.

9. Leap of Faith - I may be one of the few who actually enjoy the pre-Heather episodes of the early days of season 1. I especially liked this one because it was the one where Jane first learned she was pregnant and it was really the very first "majorly serious" storyline of the whole series. And we got a very brief glimpse of the darker side of Michael when he finds out that Jane has been keeping the secret from him.

8. Last Exit to Ohio - I really enjoyed this episode from season 5. This episode has two very tragic storylines happen in it. It's the episode where Jake & Allison lose their baby, and more notably it's the episode where Kimberly dies marking the end of an era.

7. Just say No - From season 3, this had 4 very good plots in it that I liked. The continguing saga of Jo trying to get her baby back from Kimberly. Also the whole thing with Jane being totally oblivious to Chris's true nature had been driving me crazy for weeks, but she finally gets hit over the head with it when Chris takes off for Las Vegas with all her money and she, Jake, and Michael chase after him. A pretty funny piece of dialouge too when the three catch Sydney in Chris's room wearing a designer dress and a diamond necklance and Sydney tries to explain. Also it's the epsiode where Bruce, Amanda's boss hangs himself because he found out that Amanda & Peter set him up for a take over. And Allison is forced to go face to face with her alcoholism.

6. Pyscho Therapy - The surprise ending of Kimberly returning from the dead in season 2 was one of my all time favorite moments. Along with Michael blackmailing his boss into giving him the chief resident position. And we see a real dark side to Amanda as she catches Ted, the peeping handy man.

5. They Shoot mothers don't they - I loved all of season 3, but I really loved this 2 hour episode because it brings a conclusion to the story of Jo and her baby when she and Jake go to get him back from the Carters. I also loved the entire storyline with Peter & Caitlin secretly plotting to get rid of Amanda @ D&D and Michael who was trying to strong arm Peter into taking him under his wing. And the surprise when Michael seems to grow a conscious in the surgery room and knocks out Peter before he can cut open Amanda. Surprisingly, this incident would almost never be mentioned again in later episodes.

4. Triumph of the Bill - I'm one of the few who actually enjoyed the Billy turns evil storyline where he uses any means necessary to steal accounts. And the true underhanded nature of D&D is on full display here from the owner, to Amanda, to Billy. This episode also marks the end of an era as Allison gets fed up with all the backstabbing and quits D&D for a simpler job of waitressing at Shooters. Allison had been at D&D since the pilot. She'd return to D&D briefly in season 5, but never mucch mentioned about it, and it would be short lived.

3. Boxing Sydney - THis is where the Amanda/Michael/cancer storyline began, and the image of Michael bringing Amanda a teddy bear to make her feel better was engraved in my mind for weeks after this one. I also love the interplay between Matt & Kimberly in this episode, but Sydney & the cult storyline totally stole the show.

2. The Bitch is Back. - The famous "wig" episode and the very first time we get a look at the true "psycho" Kimberly.

1. The big bang theory - Kimberly blows the place up. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite episodes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite episodes?   Favorite episodes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite episodes?
Page 1 of 1