The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

What are you watching now? Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

What are you watching now? Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you watching now?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

What are you watching now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you watching now?   What are you watching now? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:01 am

To have a topic reminding us not being a retirement club Very Happy Just kiddin'..

At the moment I'm going through...

Lipstick Jungle Season 1 (a terrible show, but for unknown reasons I have a soft spot for it and get the new ep every week)
Everwood Season 3 (Even the Marcia-less seasons are worth watching *looks around for the Lizard Lady's evil glance, cue creepy music*)
And of course, random MP eps when I'm in the bitchery mood Very Happy

How about you?
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?   What are you watching now? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:13 am

Everwood was good, I started watching for Marcia, and kept watching after she left, too, lol Very Happy It's since ended over here in the states...

I currently watch Desperate Housewives (yep, still gotta show the Marcia love, even though we ALL know DH is no MP), I am probably too obsessed with American Idol, and Bridezillas, because some of those bitchy brides are right up there with the Melrosians, haha Very Happy Plus, always fun to watch "the bride of Frankenstein" and of course, of course, I watch MP whenever I can...
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?   What are you watching now? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:47 pm

I watch Desperate Housewives too Very Happy The season 4 premiere had a great MP reference with Matt telling his wife that her wig is crooked Very Happy
You can tell that the creator is a big fan too. Marcia kicks so much ass in it, though still no melrosean type of catfights, just tension..we live in the age of passive agressiveness Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?   What are you watching now? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 1:46 pm

Yeah, Plus Bree will never go full blown psycho like Kimberly did, I don't think so anyway, she has her moments, but still not total crazinees...but the wig reference was great Very Happy Also enjoy the few scenes Marcia and Doug have had together, just like old times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?   What are you watching now? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:59 pm

Yeah, like when KimberBree was asking sex tips while using family bed from Gay!Matt in one of the latest episodes Laughing
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?   What are you watching now? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:11 pm

Yeah, I got a kick out that, too Razz
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?   What are you watching now? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:57 pm

I find myself watching well established shows, the new ones either get canned or is hardly interesting.

I just watched the Desperate Housewives season finale. This is a show along with Ugly Betty I don't watch in public Razz I never talk about it at work or pretend I don't know shit, lol. Then there is One Tree Hill which is my guilty pleasure now that MP is gone. Daphne Zuniga has been on there this season, but her character is awful, I just fucking hate her. Daphne is good at playing a bitch Very Happy She made a recovering drug addict fall off the waggon in the recent episode - just on pure evil purpose!

Shows I'm proud of watching are Smallville, The Wire, Cold Case and Kyle XY

I also watch a couple of Norwegian and a Danish show.
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?   What are you watching now? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:52 am

Brotherhood is one of my new favorites. I really like shows that are realistic with language that is only allowed on this board! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?   What are you watching now? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 am

Desperate Housewives season 8
One Tree Hill season 9 (soon)

These shows are ending soon. What should I watch? I only have the finale of Smallville left. Seems like TV is best on DVD these days. Everyone loves Dexter. I've considered that one for a long time.

I watched season 1 of Breaking Bad on DVD. Will get into the next season eventually.

I tried to watch Pan Am (because I'm really into aviation) but that was disappointing and boring (it reminds me of Melrose season 1, just waiting for a special guest star to join and sparkle up the action:p ) besides it seems to be getting axed anyway.

There's no new interesting shows, I watched a couple of episodes of Unforgettable, but that was just another typical crime show. Where's the creativity these days? Never has TV been so boring!
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?   What are you watching now? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:16 pm

I agree too much reality shit and other boring crap, even most dramas and sitcoms suck, sadly the 90's days of Golden Television have gone Neutral The fucking CW has now even picked up an MP like show called LA Complex, yep the same CW that cancelled the MP remake Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching now?   What are you watching now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bitching Board Part II :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: