The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Empty
PostSubject: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:33 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336535,00.html

I wonder if a psychiatrist DID call was it Dr. Shaw or Betsy Jones, lol Very Happy But seriously, even if she didn't try and kill herself, it does sound like she might be going through a tough time, and I think I speak for all MP fans when I say my thoughts are with her...
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:03 pm

God, I hope it was just false alarm with a neighbor having too much free time..
I'm really rooting for her to be finally happy with Jack Wagner.
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:10 pm

Me too, I hope nothing bad was really going on, it just seems weird for them to be called to her house for no reason, though, but yes, as MP showed, there are definitely times were our neighbors have too much time on their hands and set us up. She has a daughter to take care of and she seems like she is happy with Jake, so hopefully these rumors of depression and possibly being suicidal are just that, rumors...
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:24 pm

As an update to this, I heard a tape of the call about going to her house, and the guy who called didn't even sound very serious about it, I'm really thinking it was just a hoax, someone who somehow knew Heathers address and had too much time on their hands...
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:52 am

NotTheDoctorKim wrote:
As an update to this, I heard a tape of the call about going to her house, and the guy who called didn't even sound very serious about it, I'm really thinking it was just a hoax, someone who somehow knew Heathers address and had too much time on their hands...

Maybe someone already got the Season Four dvds and developed a little mind-melt with Betsy Jones Laughing
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:09 pm

Yeah, lol Very Happy I think he kind of sounded like that mental patient at Willowbridge, Louie, "Go see Amanda, I think she is going to kill herself, and Peter is having his brain done"...

Listen to the tape for yourselves:

http://video.accesshollywood.com/player/?id=228418&__source=related-videos

He didn't even know her home address or number, or had to find it, seems to me if he was shrink and was worried he'd have that info on hand right away to give 911...
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:36 pm

And he didn't even sound worried..okay maybe worried about getting a life for himself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:48 pm

No, he sure didn't, the only thing he should be worried about is being too bored, lol Very Happy Since he didn't know the address, I think he was just calling about ANYBODY, and the address he happened to give just turned out to be Heathers...
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:50 pm

Sounds like a false alarm. I was shocked when I heared this, hope everything is okay with her...
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:06 pm

Yeah, me, too. I doubt she is suicidal, but it's understandable if she is feeling down, she's getting older, she just got divorced, her career is slowing down, not to mention certain co-stars still get to have a career because they are on a show that won't die, AND the same certain co-star wrote a book about a really bitchy co-star on a tv show that some people happened to think was her..(which I HIGHLY doubt), but it's enough to make you feel bad, and I hope she gets through this rough time and gets another good role on a tv show...
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 6:07 pm

NotTheDoctorKim wrote:
Yeah, me, too. I doubt she is suicidal, but it's understandable if she is feeling down, she's getting older, she just got divorced, her career is slowing down, not to mention certain co-stars still get to have a career because they are on a show that won't die, AND the same certain co-star wrote a book about a really bitchy co-star on a tv show that some people happened to think was her..(which I HIGHLY doubt), but it's enough to make you feel bad, and I hope she gets through this rough time and gets another good role on a tv show...

What book and by who? Shocked Shocked

And I really wish she her to find whatever she's looking for.
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:41 pm

Courtney wrote a book called "Outside In" about an actress on a TV show and she has to deal with a co-star who is a total diva who is mean to everyone else on the set, and somehow, even though CTS claims it's fiction, there were people saying that the evil co-star was based on Heather...
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:14 am

Wow, people can be real dumba$$es. I read on a fansite "Melrose Space" that Heather's always been rumoured as the sweetest member of the cast and that she doesn't like that people think she's like Amanda in real life.

But also Thomas Calabro being thrown things at in a store by old women who hated Dr. Mancini says a lot about our society's ability to tell the character from the actor Laughing
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:00 am

Yeah, exactly, in society, they see the person, they think the character, forgetting they are just actors. The reason this book is rumored to be about Heather is because people are assuming she is a bitch like Amanda. From what I've seen in interviews, she's nothing like that, and she seems indeed much friendlier than most of the cast, even CTS has said she'd love to work with her again. Now if this book was about Heather, why would CTS say that? Thomas Calabro, too, is a much nicer guy than Dr. Mancini. He even gave out business cards at one point stating "This confirms I have met Thomas Calabro of Melrose Place, and he is a hell of a lot nicer than the guy he plays on TV." Also, on flights he's gotten napkins sent over from people asking, "How could you do that to Jane?" LOL Very Happy Some people just cannot separate fiction from reality, but throwing things at actors because you don't like their characters IS where I draw the line, lol Very Happy I also find it funny, because back when playing Kimberly, Marcia Cross said people would get this crazy look when they'd see her and just say, "Oh, we love your character.." almost like they did think it was Dr. Shaw and they were afraid of her, also at the time, Marcia went to a hospital to do some volunteer work and some of the patients freaked out at seeing her, lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:56 pm

Imagine Kimberly Shaw walking in your hospital room Laughing

Thomas Calabro must have been desperate with those business cards, I would love to have one, lol Very Happy

Talking about the stupidity of the society (or Hollywood), why is nearly everyone from the show is freakin' ignored? The acting on the show may not be A+, but most of the actors improved through the years and I'd much rather see them then the many of the himbos & bimbos Hollywood is shoving down our throats nowadays..
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:08 pm

Yeah, I'd freak out too, if Dr. Shaw walked into my hospital room, lol Very Happy I would love to have one of those cards, too Very Happy

I have to completely agree, I'd VERY much rather see the Melrosians on the covers of magazines and dominating entertainment news shows than say, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, or Britney Spears. The Melrosians at least have talent. And yes, a few members of the cast weren't the greatest at acting, but you're right that they've improved over the years, (same cannot be said for the hollywood himbos and bimbos you mention) and sometimes, as was said on the THS, the plots and lines were over the top, and it wasn't as much a case of bad acting as much as it was just over the top plots, in fact I think most of the cast is very talentented and it's a real shame more of them haven't been able to get roles on TV shows after MP....
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:58 am

Yeah, and most of today's viewers maybe don't realize that these lines were SUPPOSED to be hilarious and over the top, like the Season 4 finale in the mental hospital, I don't think that storylines like that were ever meant to be taken seriously.

Also, I think the real source of bad acting on the show were some of the territorial/season long guest stars, the original cast got better as they learnt over the years.

For example I've been catching reruns of Season 7 lately, and I think Jamie Luner & Josie Bissett were like three times the actors they were when they first showed up. As you said, I highly doubt that the same could be said about Lindsay, Paris or Britney within a few years Razz
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:14 pm

The critics did enjoy Britney on How I Met Your Mother didn't they? :p said she did a good job I heard...anyway to answer this topic I highly doubt that Courtney Thorne-Smith wrote about Heather because nor she or the other cast never seemed to have anything against her, on the contrary she was highly anticipated as earlier mentioned - and I doubt Alison would do this again, drive anyone to suicide after the whole Keith incident, we all remember what a breakdown she had from that lol, drinking and crying Very Happy yeah please send me a business card Calabro. Poor Jane who suffered so much haha, I also loved it when I heard about that woman who attacked Lisa Rinna in the restroom "Leave Amanda alone!!" Very Happy LOL. When it comes to Jamie Luner I will have to disagree, she's always been brilliant - Lexi may have been less interesting in season 6 but that wasn't her acting's fault - did you ever watch Savannah where Luner played Peyton? She was ten times bitchier than she ever was on Melrose there and she played it brilliantly Wink What a show, almost as good as Melrose too bad it didn't last that long!
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Heather is fine!   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:39 am

LOL! What have I done to the board. Can't even see my own typing. That's for trying and failing lol. Or maybe Dr. Shaw did this. I have to edit this post after I changed the text back. Damn!

Anyway as you may heard Heather was hospitalized last night No at a Twin Oaks, ehm Thousand Oaks hospital in California. Damn I can't see my own letters here... According to her parents she's fine and out of danger. . I hope she's doing okay, but I have to say I'm worried about her mental condition these days. She's in seriously problems. Wonder if this has anything to do with her relationship to Jack Wagner?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20561248,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontent

EDIT: Better? Smile
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Thank you, lol Smile I've been trying to write here about what's been going on w/ Heather, but couldn't write on the board I created, lol Smile But yeah, was taken to the hospital yet again and now is facing charges apparently for beating up Jack in a fight last month..It's a sad mess, like said of Alison w/ D & D, she seems to be on a downward spiral, it DOES seem like something CTS's Sapphire Rose would do after losing a lot of her fame and breaking up w/ a former co-star, but I still doubt it was Heather in the book...and I'm hoping for the best, but I fear if she doesn't get real hope this could end really badly, not a good way to start 2012 for our Melrosians Sad
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:06 am

It sure is a mess. She beat up Jack? Man, trying to imagine Amanda beating up Peter here. With what? Did she borrow Dr. Shaw's hammer? Get your act together Heather!
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:44 am

Man, she pushed in the pool and told him he could join Lisa Rinna for a midnight swim, lol Smile Seriously, though, let's hope she wakes up and gets it together...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...   911 Called to Heather Locklear's House... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

911 Called to Heather Locklear's House...
Page 1 of 1