The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gjest

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Empty
PostSubject: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang   Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:29 pm

The fight scene between Jess and Jake at the beginning of the episode seemed too fake/contrived. And Jo running down to break them up just made me laugh because she seemed like a woman on a mission - as if she really heard the two of them fighting.

I LOVE how Kimberly manipulates Amanda to believe Michael is stalking her - that's twice in 1 season with Amanda getting manipulated - Peter and Kimberly.

Kimberly's pony tail can be seen as she is running away from Amanda's apartment while dressed in stalker gear. But, when she gets back to her crummy motel room she takes off her hat and her hair is down.

I feel SO bad for Alison. Stupid Billy!!! He is so easily manipulated by Brooke into letting Alison go to Hong Kong. I also feel bad for Syd because of mean Jane. I didn't like that storyline though. It was a little dumb if you ask me. Syd's on the job for a week, she makes a bad deal, which Jane set up, and then Jane ousts her from the business. Eh, they could have found a better way .... like Syd meets with a client who recognizes her from her hooking past and wants to sleep with her for a clothing account and when she says NO he threatens to pull the account so then Jane has to get it back and makes Syd quit or they lose the account and go bankrupt again - or they lose the account and Jane fools Syd into believing they are going bankrupt but they really don't.

This episode is all about manipulation. I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Page 1 of 1