The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Big Bang Theory Part 1 Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Big Bang Theory Part 1 Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Bang Theory Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gjest

Big Bang Theory Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Big Bang Theory Part 1   Big Bang Theory Part 1 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:40 pm

I thought Syd looked funny wearing a white suit with a butterfly pattern, given that’s all she does: fly around and snoop on others while flashing her beauty.

Michael’s attempt to be charming when calling Syd his only friend (while in jail) seemed somewhat pathetic for Syd to accept. But, it’s sort of true. She’s always loyal to him, which is sad.

When Billy and Brooke told Hayley about their engagement – I thought it was so rude for Hayley to ask Billy to leave so he could talk to Brooke. SO OBVIOUS he was going to bash him. However, one of MP’s most memorable quotes comes from this dialogue – the good old fortune 500 lecture from Brooke. Such great writing! But I have to ask, she pledges her love to Billy to her father, but why? Why does she love Billy so much? Is it the rebel in her fighting to break away from the elite society she’s been raised in?

I love when Henry tells Kimberly, in reference to Amanda and Sydney, that she’s better “without those 2 bitches.” The simplicity of the line along with its intense hatred makes me laugh.

Jake walks into Shooters – he looks pretty good for someone who just got out of the hospital from a gunshot wound. Only in MP do you magically heal between a couple of episodes.

How does Sydney get a doctor’s appointment with Kimberly right away? In the real world, some people have to wait weeks or even months to get an appointment! While there, Syd says she’s “like us to be friends again” to Kimberly. Excuse me, but when were Syd and Kimberly ever friends? Does she really count the brief time when the two of them plotted to kill Michael – we all know how that turned out. Also, why was Syd wearing a hospital gown? It’s not like she was receiving a colonoscopy or something… and for her sake I hope not. That’s one of the last things I’d want from Dr. Shaw! (pencils come to mind)

It’s weird how the writers couldn’t figure out what to do with Jane. Even after getting $100,000 from Syd, she somehow goes into bankruptcy. I’m glad Michael brought this point up because otherwise it wouldn’t have made much sense. I guess running your own business is pretty expensive. But Jane did seem to have a lot of workers working in Mancini Designs. It’s not slave labor… or is it?

Jess grabs the phone from Jo when she is talking to Alison - I’d have slapped Jess if I were Jo. How dare he do that! She should have known something was up and that he was no good at this point. But we all know how foolish Jo is at times… or most of the time.

When Jo confronts Billy after his jog she completely ignores Brooke, even after Brooke says hello. I thought it was a little weird, given that she doesn’t even know her. The scenery behind Billy’s head in this scene looks very fake. But, I have to admit, he does a good job acting.

Who waters all of the beautiful plants/shrubbery at the beach house (on the terrace)? They look perfectly manicured, yet Michael was just in jail and Kimberly is living in a motel. Just a thought.

I like how Peter at least mentions his lack of judgment with Caitlin so he can remind the audience of his last appearance on MP, but I dislike how they don’t mention where she is. She did say, after all, that she’d be back – but then again, so did Rikki and the cult.

Ian (from Hong Kong) gives Alison his business card when he says she could call him day or night as a sponsor. Does he really have his home number listed on his business card? I guess they didn’t want to waste time with him writing out a number to give to her.

When Amanda visits Jane and learns of her bankruptcy (I thought it was funny how Michael was there to break the news and taunt her) she gloats about D&D. She says something along the lines of “don’t worry about it effecting D&D.” It was an obvious way of her bringing up her meeting with Richard Hart. But, I didn’t like the transition. I understand why they did it, but it seemed forced for Amanda to have to say it like that.

How does Syd afford a cell phone? That’s all I got for this scene where she snoops on Kimberly.

The crew must have had a lot of fun creating all of the messed up pictures Kimberly has on the bathroom mirror.

Syd looks really 1920ish when she is in the cop’s office with Michael. I love how the cop reprimands the two of them for their crimes, BUT I’d be so frustrated if I were them. If only the cops listened. But I have to ask, how did the cop remember Syd’s crime. This is LA we are talking about. They have tons of criminals (and overcrowded jails which don’t have room for Nicole Ritchie). I’m so sure Syd’s case stuck out in his mind.

Peter’s usage of the phrase “guest starred” sounds awkward. Who really tells someone that they’ve “guest starred” in their sexual fantasies. Maybe it’s in homage to Amanda’s MP credit. But eww, I think that’s so gross and rude to tell someone, especially since you are saying that they’ve guest starred and are not a permanent fixture, meaning you’ve fantasized about other people too.

Alison calls D&D and gets Amanda – why is Amanda so nice to her? They never had an on-screen conversation since her firing, yet Amanda seemed pleasant. Although she still tried to brag to Alison about Billy’s upcoming nuptials. I wonder though, did Alison tell Amanda she was moving and that she didn’t need her apartment anymore? Alison comes home and her apartment is still there, fully furnished. How is that possible? Would Amanda really be nice enough to her to give her a grace period to move her stuff? I doubt it. I do love Amanda’s quick jab at Alison by saying “so called friends.” (them not telling her about Billy’s wedding).

Billy is right – Alison is a rollercoaster of emotions and Brooke knows what she wants. I hate to admit it, but Alison really screwed with Billy’s head. I’ll never forget the subordinate line one day and the sleep with me the next.

Why is Richard on Jane’s (or should I say Janet) side at the restaurant with Mackenzie? He is so nice to her and he doesn’t even know her yet.

Look at Jane and Jess – they both got jobs RIGHT AWAY! (jealous)

I love when Michael says to people, “You’re some piece of work” and Peter replies, “Thank you.” Such great sarcasm, and writing!

We see Jane at work, on what I assume is her first day. She is wearing pants with a shirt that is tied up – it exposes her belly! Is that appropriate for work, especially on her first day? I like how Richard questions Jane’s killer instincts – so she offers sex. What a great message to the audience. Someone questions your instincts so you sleep with them. Is that really showing your ability to close a deal? What a slut.

When they split the 2 parts of the finale for syndication, they forget to up the ante on the music for the part 1 ending. After the conversation between Hayley and Alison, they play the typical MP music, but it’s kind of low and lacks the dramatic BOOM we are so used to.
Back to top Go down

Big Bang Theory Part 1
Page 1 of 1