The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Post Mortem Madness Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Post Mortem Madness Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post Mortem Madness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gjest

Post Mortem Madness Empty
PostSubject: Post Mortem Madness   Post Mortem Madness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 4:13 pm

The opening scene is amazing! Kimberly (NotTheDoctorKim) brings up a great point though as to where the bombs are placed. For some reason, I think the bomb allotted for Amanda is placed somewhere near her front door because otherwise the second story of the complex (and Amanda’s apartment) wouldn’t have been hit. I doubt she actually broke into the apartment to put it inside.

I think it’s a great segway to the next scene when Jo mumbles “Jake” while being helped down the stairs – cut to Jake at the construction site with a somewhat different looking hair style. But, he finds the time to get a hair cut, like the other cast mates, while at the hospital.

I love Amanda’s reaction after Peter offers “free” bed and breakfast. But, what’s even better is her telling Syd that “nothing’s free.” HAHA! Will Syd ever learn?

Then Michael offers his beach house to Amanda, Jo and Syd. Syd, along with the others, seems apprehensive. This doesn’t work well with the previous storyline. As of about five episodes ago, Syd put Michael on Jane’s payroll and slept with him. Syd would WANT to go stay with Michael in this time of crisis. It’s surprising she sort of has to be coerced into it.

Doug does an amazing job acting his storyline out. Poor Matt!

I cringed when the doctor pealed off Alison’s eye bandage. Her skin looks like it get stretched a little bit. I hope they didn’t have to redo that scene too many times.

I’d be SO pissed off if I were Billy. Hayley is such a jerk – father in-law from hell!

I love the music playing when Kimberly turns around to face Peter before going crazy. Classic!

The exterior shot of Richard’s house looks strangely familiar – obviously Peter’s house in season 5.

I hate Jess’ funeral scene. Jo is so corny when she says “damn you” to Jake, which somehow shuts him up and allows her to speak to him when he should have just walked away. Then, she puts the stupid broach in the grass. We never see it again. I guess Alison wasn’t worthy of it a year later.

Personally, I thought Jane’s idea of burying Mackenzie under her original name was good for the company. I think Richard over reacted… and such terrible acting it was.

Again, I thought it was a great storyline how Matt had to feel let down while behind bars because his dad couldn’t come visit him. Poor Matt! At least he has an emotional reconnection with his dad later in the episode. That truly is a heartwarming scene.

Jane’s line to Alison – “I would have blown up in your shoes” – HAHA

Then, what’s almost as good – Alison’s line to Jane – “All this is helping me SEE what’s really important.” She’s blind!!! She couldn’t see things right in front of her before and she certainly can’t see now.

And to top it all off – “We’ll never let anything come between us again” – Oh yeah, that’s the kiss of death on MP!

She WAS right about one thing, though, Alison's sight WOULD come back sooner than the doctors thought..also I think CTS was instructed really well how to act blind and she played it well, notice how she always looks ahead and doesn't look directly at Josie right next to her....I would find it hard not to accidentally do that...
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Post Mortem Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Mortem Madness   Post Mortem Madness Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:16 pm

"The opening scene is amazing! Kimberly (NotTheDoctorKim) brings up a great point though as to where the bombs are placed. For some reason, I think the bomb allotted for Amanda is placed somewhere near her front door because otherwise the second story of the complex (and Amanda’s apartment) wouldn’t have been hit. I doubt she actually broke into the apartment to put it inside." Somehow this icon is appropriate here: bom

Yeah, good thinking, you know Also, Alison had moved to Hong Kong, so she wouldn't be there, Amanda was at the wedding, Matt Had been arrested and the laundry room was free, so everywhere she planted a bomb she could've gotten into with nobody seeing her..Also Marcia was SO great in the scenes where Peter visited her and she freaks out, I ask again why have they NOT given this woman an Emmy?

"I think it’s a great segway to the next scene when Jo mumbles “Jake” while being helped down the stairs – cut to Jake at the construction site with a somewhat different looking hair style. But, he finds the time to get a hair cut, like the other cast mates, while at the hospital."
LMAO Very Happy Yes it was longer when he was standing on top of Jess, like the hospital for some reason cut his hair because of his injuries, weird, and when Jo runs into Jake at the apartment complex, Daphne goes before her cue, because you hear her say "Jake", before she even turns the corner and sees him, haha Very Happy

"The exterior shot of Richard’s house looks strangely familiar – obviously Peter’s house in season 5."WOW, I didn't even realize this, great eye and memory..

"I love Amanda’s reaction after Peter offers “free” bed and breakfast. But, what’s even better is her telling Syd that “nothing’s free.” HAHA! Will Syd ever learn?" I agree, but I can understand Syd when she said "I'd like breakfast too," after such an event, Peter couldn't offer his place to any of the other residents while the apartments were being redone-just the woman he has feelings for? Kind of wrong in my opinion. I'm sure the other residents WOULD have liked bed and breakfast..

"Then Michael offers his beach house to Amanda, Jo and Syd. Syd, along with the others, seems apprehensive. This doesn’t work well with the previous storyline. As of about five episodes ago, Syd put Michael on Jane’s payroll and slept with him. Syd would WANT to go stay with Michael in this time of crisis. It’s surprising she sort of has to be coerced into it."
True, it was that long since he slept with Syd, then again, this is the same man who said he wouldn't sleep with her at gunpoint, obviously didn't mean that, lol Very Happy

"Doug does an amazing job acting his storyline out. Poor Matt!"
Yeah, he had every right to be as pissed off as he was, but I was glad he worked things out with his parents..

"I’d be SO pissed off if I were Billy. Hayley is such a jerk – father in-law from hell!" Yeah, I was getting annoyed with his insisting they go on their honeymoon...

"I love the music playing when Kimberly turns around to face Peter before going crazy. Classic!" Again, Marcia was AMAZING here, cannot say it enough. I love her she totally changed personalities when she turned around..we KNOW she'd do that later, haha Very Happy

"I hate Jess’ funeral scene. Jo is so corny when she says “damn you” to Jake, which somehow shuts him up and allows her to speak to him when he should have just walked away. Then, she puts the stupid broach in the grass. We never see it again. I guess Alison wasn’t worthy of it a year later." I kind of understand Jake here, he DID try to warn her. She never listens about men until it's too later, and hell no, Alison didn't deserve it later, if she'd been better to him and if she had eventually given birth to his child, I think he'd have given it to her..

"ersonally, I thought Jane’s idea of burying Mackenzie under her original name was good for the company. I think Richard over reacted… and such terrible acting it was."
I agree, especially since he wasn't even really married to Mackenzie anymore..

"Again, I thought it was a great storyline how Matt had to feel let down while behind bars because his dad couldn’t come visit him. Poor Matt! At least he has an emotional reconnection with his dad later in the episode. That truly is a heartwarming scene." Again, I was glad when they made up, a nice scene..

Jane’s line to Alison – “I would have blown up in your shoes” – HAHA

That line always gets a laugh out of me...

"Then, what’s almost as good – Alison’s line to Jane – “All this is helping me SEE what’s really important.” She’s blind!!! She couldn’t see things right in front of her before and she certainly can’t see now." Yeah, I found that ironic, too...

I think Alison broke down upon hearing she was blind because she realized this meant she may not be seeing a bottle of Vodka for awhile, lol!

"And to top it all off – “We’ll never let anything come between us again” – Oh yeah, that’s the kiss of death on MP!" Until Jake comes along that, and this is MP talk for, "maybe we'll stay friends for the rest of the season"
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com

Post Mortem Madness
Page 1 of 1