The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Melrose Place Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Melrose Place Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melrose Place Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeAtShooters

JakeAtShooters

Antall Innlegg : 20

Melrose Place Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians Empty
PostSubject: Melrose Place Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians   Melrose Place Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:46 pm

(( This was something I goofed around with a year or so ago, when the real survivor tv show was doing it's hero vs. villian survivor. I only wrote part of one episode and gave up. I just had a real hard time getting into it. But for a few days, it seemed like a good idea. I always like survivor and Melrose Place and I thought about combining the two. Anyways, if any of you feel like continuing this, be my guest. ))

The contestants are 24 of the main characters of the original Melrose Place series who will be lying, cheating, scheming, manipulating, and seducing in order to try to survive and outlast the others. At the same time they will be dealing with the elements of a deserted island.

There will be 2 challenges for every episode, a reward challenge and an immunity challenge. The 24 contestants will be split into 2 tribes at the beginning. The tribe who wins the immunity challenge will get to enjoy a fun night off while the tribe who loses goes to tribal council to vote off a member of their tribe. Once it gets down to 12 people, the 2 tribes will be merged into one single tribe.

When it gets down to one tribe, the immunity will go to a single person each week until they are down to 2 people. Then the 10 people from the single unified tribe who were voted out will return to vote for the winner and will receive a cash prize of $1 million

The contestants consist of only cast members who were included in the opening credits. There are no guest stars with one exception. With only 23 cast members, I had to add one more person to make it an even 24. Although Patrick Muldoon’s character of Richard Hart was not somebody who was included in the opening credits, he was a very important character during season 4. So I added him to make it an even 24 characters. But other key guest stars will not be included in this game.

The two tribes are the hero and villain tribes. Now most of the characters had their good points and their bad points and I know it can be argued that certain characters should have been placed in the other tribe. Nobody was really all good or all bad. Most of the heroes did have some dark moments where they acted selfishly, cheated, or lied. And some of the villains did have their moments where they acted heroically. But I looked at each character from an overall stand point during their time on the show. The heroes are the ones who acted normally, and tried their best to make a good and honest living. They are also the ones who would put other people before themselves and show they were a good friend. The villains were those characters who schemed, manipulated, and lied to get what they want. While everyone on the show cheated on their loved one, the villains are those people who were more likely to cheat than the heroes. Basically the villain tribe is full of those people who will stoop to any low to get what it is they want.

The one I had a real hard time placing was Jane Mancini. From an ideology stand point, Jane might make more sense in the Hero tribe. But having her with the villains evened the numbers for the tribes. And Jane did have a dark change in her personality beginning in season 4 when her character became more scheming and manipulative and at times almost becoming psycho. For these reasons I decided to put Jane in the villain tribe. Everyone else should make sense where they are at.

The Hero Tribe:

Matt Fielding
Jake Hansen
Billy Campbell
Allison Parker
Rhonda Blair
Jo Reynolds
Sandy Harling
Samantha Riley
Megan Lewis
Jennifer Mancini
Kyle McBride
Ryan McBride

Villain Tribe:

Michael Mancini
Amanda Woodward
Kimberly Shaw
Sydney Andrews
Peter Burns
Brooke Armstrong
Craig Field
Taylor McBride
Lexi Sterling
Brett Cooper “Coop”
Richard Hart
Jane Mancini

Last edited by JakeAtShooters on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JakeAtShooters

JakeAtShooters

Antall Innlegg : 20

PostSubject: Episode 1.1   Melrose Place Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:47 pm

((The first show starts with the 12 members of the hero tribe. We see that a ferry boat has taken the 12 people of Matt, Jake, Allison, Billy, Sandy, Rhonda, Megan, Jennifer, Jo, Kyle, Samantha, and Ryan to a remote desert island. As the 12 jump of the boat and swim to the shore, we see Jake have a little fun by splashing Jo on the way to shore. ))

JO: Hey Jake, Cut it out.

JAKE: (smiling) Oh come on Jo, lighten up.

ALLISON: Jake, how can you possibly smile when we’re out here in the middle of the ocean while swimming towards this desert island where we’ll be living for the next several weeks with all the snakes and spiders and god only knows what else on it?

JAKE: Because, it’s an adventure.

KYLE: (swimming up from the rear) Besides Allison, this is nothing. It’s a total day at the beach compared to desert storm, no pun intended.

(( The entire hero tribe reaches the shore and dry off, ringing out their clothes on the beach as they sit around and start to make their plans for how to organize their tribe. ))

RHONDA: Hey Billy, you’re looking a little tired after that swim, I told you that you need to come down for one of my cardio-funk classes.

BILLY: (not looking happy) Very funny, Rhonda.

SANDY: (in her heavy southern accent) Oh no. I forgot to bring my sunscreen. My skin’s gonna brown up like steak on the barbeque.

RYAN: Hey Scarlet O’Hara, its called survivor not a beauty pageant.

JAKE: Hey man, just chill.

(( As the group finishes drying out their clothes they gather around to work out the ground rules. ))

MATT: So don’t we need to like vote on a leader or something?

JENNIFER: Vote? What do you think this is a democracy?

MEGAN: Hey Matt’s right, we do need a leader. Maybe we ought to vote.

SAMANTHA: (( grinning)) I vote for Billy.

RHONDA: Billy? Are you serious? He’s huffin and puffin after that swim. Do you honestly think he knows anything about surviving out here in the element? I don’t think so, girlfriend. What we need is somebody with a little spunk and spirit.

SANDY: (southern accent) Oh like you, Miss Rhonda? So we can all be doing aerobic classes. I don’t think so

ALLISON: I suppose you have a better idea?

((Arguing begins to pick up till Jake steps in and tries to be the mediator. ))

JAKE: Hey Hey! Common everyone. This is never going to work like this. If we’re going to be out here we’re going to have to live as a team, work as a team, and play as a team

KYLE: Jake’s right, we can’t be arguing about little stuff. We’re going to have to build a shelter, find food and firewood. We got lots to do and we can’t be arguing over little details. This is going to take teamwork.

MEGAN: Sounds to me like we got a couple of volunteers.

JENNIFER: Well, you both do have leadership experience in managing.

MATT: Yeah, but that’s with bars and restraints, this is out here in the elements.

RYAN: And nobody knows that better than Kyle.

ALLISON: I have no objections; I think Kyle and Jake should lead this thing.

BILLY: Sounds good to me.

JO: Me too

RHONDA: Me three.

KYLE: Okay, how about we do this. I’ll grab some spears and go into this ocean here to see if I can grab some fish for dinner. Jake, since you’ve done some carpentry work, you can be in charge of fixing us some shelter.

SANDY: Yeah, like a tanning room or something.

(( Everyone just rolls their eyes at Sandy’s comment. ))

JAKE: Alright, I’ll take Allison, Matt, Rhonda, and Jo

KYLE: Okay, Ryan, Megan, Samantha, Billy and Jennifer you guys come with me. We’ll see what we can find in this jungle.

SANDY: Hey what about me? What am I suppose to do?

JAKE: Do what you do best, just lie on the beach and tan.

(( Meanwhile we cut over to the villains tribe where we see the 12 members of the villains tribe of Michael, Amanda, Peter, Kimberly, Sydney, Craig, Richard, Jane, Lexi, Taylor, Coop, & Brooke dive off their ferry boat and swim to their designated beach. ))

BROOKE: (furiously swimming) This is an outrage!!! They never told us we’d have to swim in the ocean with all these parasites and leeches. (yells at the driver of the boat) Do you know who my father is? You won’t get away with this.

AMANDA: (swimming past Brooke) Parasites and leeches huh? Well, I think that’s a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

BROOKE: Shut up, Amanda.

PETER: (swimming past the both of them) Hey princess…

(Both Amanda and Brooke look at him)

PETER: No not you Amanda, I’m talking to little Miss Prissy over here. (looks at Brooke) This is called Survivor. If you can’t stand the heat, maybe you ought to get out of the kitchen. Besides we got 3 doctors here, enough to treat all your little insect bites and stubbed toes.

COOP: Uhm, make that 4 doctors Peter, if you count Kimberly.

PETER: (smirks) Like I said, 3 doctors. You’ll be fine Brooke. You got nothing to worry about.

(Meanwhile on the beach Michael is the first one to swim out of the water, with Sydney right behind him. He walks about 10 steps onto the beach then just sits and stares at the water).

MICHAEL: Damn it.

SYDNEY: (Sitting down besides Michael) Michael, what’s wrong?

MICHAEL: Syd, did you take your stupid pills this morning or did that long swim wash out what’s left of that pea size brain of yours? How could you not see what’s wrong with me? I’m stuck here on a deserted island with my ex-wife.

KIMBERLY: (coming out of the water walking towards Syd & Michael) Make that 2 ex-wives, Michael.

MICHAEL: Yeah stuck on an island with my 2 ex-wives, one who needs therapy and the other who needs a straight jacket, I’m just not sure which is which.

SYDNEY: Wrong Michael. You aren’t stuck on a deserted island with your 2 ex-wives.

MICHEAL: I’m not?

JANE: (sneaking up on Michael from behind) Nope. You’re stuck on a deserted island with your 3 ex-wives.

(Michael gets up and walks away as the idea of being alone on an island with 3 of his former wives is too much for him to handle. Meanwhile the rest of the villain tribe makes it’s way over to the beach where everyone is standing around just indulged in their own misery. Craig has pulled Sydney off to the side and quickly tries to form an alliance with her.)

CRAIG: Sydney, we’re going to have to stick together on this. I don’t trust a single one here, except you. They’re all snakes except for Amanda that is. She’s more like the black widow. It’s just us, Syd. It’s us versus 9 snakes and a deadly spider bitch.

SYDNEY: Yeah you’re right. I think we need to try to get Amanda voted out as soon as possible. Of course, we could always get Jane too.

CRAIG: Isn’t Jane your sister?

SYDNEY: Precisely.

(Meanwhile Peter is trying to establish himself as the leader of the Villain’s tribute but few seem interested in following his lead).

PETER: Okay, I think the first thing we need to do is build a couple of huts. Michael, why don’t you go try to find us some wood and bamboo?

MICHAEL: Do I look like Gilligan to you, Peter?

AMANDA: Just do it, Michael and quit being a horse’s ass.

PETER: Amanda, asking Michael to quit being a horse’s ass is like asking him to stop breathing.

TAYLOR: You could always stay here and keep me company, Michael.

MICHAEL: (kind of wincing) On second thought, I’d beter get a move on before dark.

(Jane is visibly uncomfortable with Richard around and immediately looks for the first excuse to get him as far away from her as possible.)

JANE: Hey Michael, maybe Richard should go with you? These woods may be dangerous.

RICHARD: (annoyed) Do I look like a babysitter to you, Jane? Michael’s a big boy. He can look after himself.

PETER: (agitated) She’s right. Richard, go with Michael and help him gather some wood and bamboo. We need to get shelter built and somebody needs to make sure Michael doesn’t goof around at this like the way he goofs around at everything else.

RICHARD: Excuse me Peter, but where in the Survivor rulebook does it say that you get to tell me what to do?

COOP: (looking very annoyed and frustrated) Would you please just shut up and go already? Unless you want to be sleeping outside tonight.

(Michael and Richard take off down the beach to go gather wood and bamboo)

PETER: We’re also going to need to build some sort of commode. So somebody has to dig a big hole in the ground.

AMANDA: Craig, that sounds like a perfect job for you. After all, I don’t know anybody who knows how shovel crap better than you do.

SYDNEY: Oh look who’s talking Amanda

(Amanda’s comment infuriates Craig to the point where he walks up to her, grabs her by the arm and shoves her down)

CRAIG: (shouting) You think I’m just gonna take that from you, Amanda!

( Peter then sprints and tackles Craig to the ground as the two start rolling around in the sand. Coop, Taylor, and Sydney jump in to try to break up the fight. Eventually Peter gets off of Craig. Sydney grabs Craig around the back and tries to get him to move away from Peter. Peter looks at him with rage in his eyes

PETER: (yelling at Craig) Listen here, Junior. If you ever put your hands on Amanda again you won’t live to see the sunrise tomorrow. Do I make myself clear?

CRAIG: Then you tell that Jezebel to shut her mouth before I stick my foot in it.

(Amanda takes Peter by the arm and walks him off down the beach away from Craig so he can cool off. Taylor watches them go, wishing she was the one taking Peter by the arm. Meanwhile Sydney grabs Craig by the hand and walks him down the other direction of the beach. Kimberly, Coop, and Jane just stand around speechless. While this is going on, Lexi is taking a tap while getting a tan on the beach totally oblivious that anything has happened. We cut in on Craig and Sydney walking down the beach together.)

SYDNEY: Craig, you just can’t go around doing stuff like that?

CRAIG: Stuff like what?

SYDNEY: Well grabbing Amanda and pushing her down. You’re gonna be the first person to get kicked off of here, and that will leave me all alone on here with the likes of Michael, Amanda, and Kimberly. Don’t make this hell even worse by getting yourself voted out.

CRAIG: You’re right, Syd. Sorry, Amanda just really ticks me off sometimes with her bitchy attitude and snide remarks.

SYDNEY: I know. We’ll get her. But for now we’re going to have to play it cool for now. At least until we can get some people on our side.

((Back at the hero tribe, the sun has gone down and they have had a very successful first day. Jake has managed to put together three large nice and secure huts and Kyle used his ex-marine skills to his advantage and managed to spearhead a total of 10 fish for eating along with a bowl of rice they have cooked up. The whole tribe is sitting around the fire and eating. Morale is high and they feel good about what they’ve accomplished. ))

BILLY: Mmmmm. I have to hand it to you Kyle. This fish is delicious.

ALLISON: Yeah, what’s your secret?

KYLE: (jokingly) Old family recipe, Allison. It’s top secret. I mean, I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you.

(Everyone laughs)

RYAN: Well what about me? I’m family and I don’t know the recipe. You can tell me can’t you, bro?

KYLE: Afraid not. Don’t worry Ryan, we can’t all be world renound chefs. But we all have our own special unique talents.

SAMANTHA: We do?

MATT: Sure. Like Kyle’s a great chef. And Jo’s got an eye for pictures. Allison has great people skills.

ALLISON: Well, that kind of depends on what people you’re talking about.

RHONDA: And I got the cardio funk think goin on, makin sure everyone works off those calories after chowin down on their good food

SANDY: (southern accent) And what about me, Jake? What’s my talent?

(Everyone pauses for a second)

JAKE: Chicken fighting

SANDY: Chicken fighting?

JAKE: Of course it is and Sandy here is the best at it. Infact she was the Georgia state champion at it. Isn’t that right, Sandy?

KYLE: (raising a glass of water in a toast) Here’s to everyone here and the unique talent you bring to our heroic tribe here.

BILLY: (drinking) Here Here.

JO: Just too bad Jane isn’t here with us.

ALLISON: Yeah, how on earth did they figure putting Jane in the villain tribe?

JAKE: Well you two of all people should know that she did have a tendency to go a little over the edge when other women stole her boyfriends.

(( As the rest of the hero tribe enjoys their first night together, Megan feels out of place there and has made her way to isolation over on a secluded part of the beach. Jennifer who has skipped out for a walk sees Megan sitting alone looking up at the stars. ))

JENNIFER: Megan, why aren’t you back at camp with everyone else?

MEGAN: Oh, I just don’t feel right there.

JENNIFER: What do you mean?

MEGAN: Well, they’re all friends. Most of them know each other. I don’t really know anybody except for you and Ryan.

JENNIFER: Well you’ll never get to know them just sitting here by yourself. Why don’t you come on back and join in on the conversation.

MEGAN: And talk about what, Jennifer? My life? My career as a prostitute? Those are successful people with good lives over there. I don’t even know what I’m doing in this tribe. I belong with the Michael, Peter, and all the rest of the low life over in the villain tribe.

JENNIFER: Megan, you got as good a heart as anybody. You were the best thing that ever happened to my brother. You deserve to be here and you deserve to have good friends.

MEGAN: Friends? I don’t have any friends here.

JENNIFER: You got me.

(Megan smiles and then gets up and walks back to the camp as the camera fades out and the first day of Melrose Place Survivor ends.)
Back to top Go down
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

Antall Innlegg : 59

PostSubject: Re: Melrose Place Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians   Melrose Place Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:11 am

Very funny stuff. You've got everyone's voices down pat. I can actually picture the characters saying the words haha. But who would doubt that Amanda would claw her way to the top and win it all if it actually happened...although Kimberly probably would seriously give her a run for the money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melrose Place Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians   Melrose Place Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melrose Place Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians
Page 1 of 1