The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Facebook and Melrose Place Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Facebook and Melrose Place Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Facebook and Melrose Place

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LauraVision

LauraVision

Antall Innlegg : 19
Bosted : Hiding out with Syd in the Bahamas plotting her return!

Facebook and Melrose Place Empty
PostSubject: Facebook and Melrose Place   Facebook and Melrose Place Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:54 am

Thought I might add this....

Facebook has a myriad of MP related goings on. From show fan pages to cast fan pages to actor profiles. I can tell you that I have added Grant Show and Josie Bissett as friends on Facebook. Grant doesn't do much, but Josie has been updating like crazy with all the "Tickle Monster" children's book goings on! drunken
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and Melrose Place   Facebook and Melrose Place Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:28 am

Thanks for info, I know there are lots of MP pages, and I even added the characters as friends, haha Very Happy I tried adding Grant just now, but I am always skeptical of these things, I mean anyone can claim they are a celebrity online, how do we know it's really them?
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and Melrose Place   Facebook and Melrose Place Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:44 am

Yeah like I said to you earlier Dr. Kim I found Thorne-Shit there as well, but we don't know if they are real - but I guess you find out when you're friends with 'em... There are many fake profiles yeah.

"Tickle Monster" hehehe, sounds like something Jane would read for Syd. Remember in Syd's first episode when they memorized about their childhood when Jane scarred her affraid Squeek, squeek!
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and Melrose Place   Facebook and Melrose Place Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Haha, yeah, actually Josie's looks like it may indeed be her, not sure about Grant's, though..
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
LauraVision

LauraVision

Antall Innlegg : 19
Bosted : Hiding out with Syd in the Bahamas plotting her return!

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and Melrose Place   Facebook and Melrose Place Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:17 pm

yeah still not sure bout Grant, tho its cool to still have it there. Josie's i'm pretty sure is hers. I might and try and add CTS, see if she accepts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and Melrose Place   Facebook and Melrose Place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook and Melrose Place
Page 1 of 1