The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Melrose Place 2.0 Recap Blog Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Melrose Place 2.0 Recap Blog Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melrose Place 2.0 Recap Blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LauraVision

LauraVision

Antall Innlegg : 19
Bosted : Hiding out with Syd in the Bahamas plotting her return!

Melrose Place 2.0 Recap Blog Empty
PostSubject: Melrose Place 2.0 Recap Blog   Melrose Place 2.0 Recap Blog Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:22 am

Just thought I'd do some quick pimping too (hope this is the right place!) Me and a good friend got together to create a 2.0 recap blog..sort of in the spirit of the old Melrose Dead and Departed recaps but shorter and snippier! lol During the hiatus, we even went back and did a classic recap. You can check it out here http://melroseplacefans.blogspot.com/.

We can be quite snarky in some spots but as you will see, we have the biggest soft spot for the original. We both can't wait until the reunion episode!
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Melrose Place 2.0 Recap Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melrose Place 2.0 Recap Blog   Melrose Place 2.0 Recap Blog Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Hahaha, it was fun Smile

But I was expecting more from the reunion scene, this was the shortest reunion I've ever seen - and they wasted a lot of time on other boring scenes at the party.

But thanks for all the screencaps, I love 'em Smile

P.S. It would be nice if you could link to this board on your site, maybe that would create some more buzz here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay

Melrose Place 2.0 Recap Blog
Page 1 of 1