The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

10 Point Melrose... Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

10 Point Melrose... Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

10 Point Melrose...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

10 Point Melrose... Empty
PostSubject: 10 Point Melrose...   10 Point Melrose... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Lexi shows up at Wilshire Memorial, looking for him to break the news to him about the apartment building, they catch up with each other in the hall way..
Michael: Great, first Jane comes here hysterical now, you, can’t a guy just work for a living?
Lexi: I just wanted to tell you, I met w/ the insurance company, and it doesn’t look like they are going to cover the damage that was done to building to the earthquake…damn economy, apparently, thanks to the recession, and all the natural disasters that have happened lately, they just have don’t have anything to give..Jake, Jo and everyone else is talking about pitching in to fix things up, but I doubt they can do enough, and now Amanda wants to swoop in and save the day and take MY place…
Michael: That’s just great, so why are you telling me this???
Lexi: Because the bastards at the insurance company are simply suggesting I sell as it is, and I just cannot take that loss, I cannot, and plus there’s the fact I’d possibly be throwing all of your asses out…and I may be a cold hearted bitch, but I wouldn’t leave you all out on the streets..and do you all really want the bitchy blonde as your landlord again??
Michael: and I’m sure we’d all appreciate it, but why are you coming to me? Where do I fit in here?
Lexi: Well, what I need to do is obviously come up w/ the money for the repairs on my own, and you always seem to be good up at coming up w/ schemes to get money..I thought you might have some ideas.
Michael: Yeah, I guess we can talk about it, but not right now, I have to get back to the OR, but maybe we can meet for dinner tomorrow night?
Lexi: Tomorrow, at 8, I’ll make the reservations….

Jane returns to her place, where her mother has come over..
Mrs. Andrews: So did you talk to Michael?
Jane: Yeah, I basically warned him that his intentions BETTER be good here, and they he better be doing this because he has Marcia’s best interest at heart, not because he has a personal vendetta against me…
Mrs. Andrews: And what was his reaction?
Jane: He basically seemed sympathetic and understanding, which is a rarity for Michael, and usually short lived, so we’ll see how long it last, now the next part, talking to Marcia about this..
Marcia than enters the room: Talk to me about what?
Jane: Well, Marcia, you know that for awhile, you thought Kyle was your dad, because he was the one who took care of you?
Marcia: Yeah..
Jane: Well, the fact is that taking care of a child, that’s what makes a father, not simply having a baby, so at the time, I thought that was more important, but the fact is, Michael is your real father, and now he wants to take care of you, and you know, see you, get to know you…
Marcia: But I don’t like him that much..
Jane’s mother (under her breath): Join the club…
Marcia: What if he doesn’t like me either? What if he is mean to me?
Jane: I had a serious talk w/ him, and told him that he better never hurt you, and you can always tell me if he does or if anything he does makes you feel uncomfortable, but as much as I may not care for him, it was wrong of me to keep you and him from each other for all these years, and I feel like we have to give him that chance, don’t you think??
Marcia: (somewhat reserved) I guess so..
Jane: So, starting next weekend, you are going to spend every other weekend w/ him…
Marcia: Great,(walks away)
Jane: Well, that didn’t go quite as badly as I thought..
Mrs. Andrews: Figures, we finally get that man mostly out of lives, you marry him YET again, and have a kid w/ him, now he’s here forever…
Jane: Mom DON’T start..

Back at the Beverly Hilton, Sydney was suddenly:
Sydney: Dammit, they are surely going to drug test me, and we’ve been smoking pot all day…I seriously doubt it’ll be out of my system by the time I have the interview..
Ginger: So, cannot you like get someone else’s piss?
Sydney: (Sarcastically), yeah, I’ll just go get some off of e-bay..you know this all your fault, I mean I used to smoke cigarettes all the time, but I wasn’t this much of a pothead until we started hanging out..
Ginger: (sarcastically): Yeah, you’re hanging out w/ a bad crowd again, girl, gotta stop that…what are you 12? You make your own damn decisions, don’t you??
Sydney: Yeah, and this was yet another bad one..I never should’ve smoked w/ you until I knew for sure about the damn interview..
Ginger: Would you fucking relax? I told you-you ARE going to get it, and the fake piss is only part of it..
Sydney: So what is this grand plan you keep talking later?
Ginger: Later, but for now what is the deal w/ Amanda?
Sydney: Oh, bitch used to own the building before Lexi, basically sat up on her throne in apartment 4 while her loyal subjects fell at her feet despite the fact that most of them like shit..
Ginger: Ginger pops open a beer can: I’m definitely no big fan of Lexi’s, but my guess is everyone was glad when they bitch was gone…
Sydney: I guess, I wouldn’t know, I was still in hiding after faking my death…
Ginger: and everyone thinks I’ve lived and interesting and colorful life…
Sydney: Ha, well I wouldn’t be too worried about Amanda…I wasn’t kidding w/ what I said down there, she faked her own death, too, not the first time, either, she could be in serious shit if she stays in LA too long, so I don’t see her sticking around too long, either way…

Jo and Jake are back at the building surveying the place:
Jo: So you really think we can do much about this place? I mean I know you’re really handy, but this would involve everyone pitching in, and the money that will be involved in buying the materials..
Jake: Well, I think we should at least try, I mean I’ve lost so much lately, you know, this would at least give me a sense of purpose…and with Amanda back, I think it’s hopeful that we can pull this off..
Jo: I know, it will give you something useful to do, I just doubt we have the kind of neighborhood camaraderie to pull this off, I mean may back in the old days, when we first moved here, you know, but now with these people?
Jake: Well, I think you’d be surprised what a tragedy can do, I mean we all kind of came together after the bombing. Just gotta have a little faith in people you know..
Just than Alison walks into the building:
Alison: Great, this place is still worse than I thought..
Jake: Yeah, we were just talking about that, Lexi said the insurance company gave her the run around, so we’re basically stuck trying to fix it on our own or the place may have to be sold…but Amanda is back, and you know she’s got cash..
Alison: Yeah, I heard, so it’s no coincidence that I went to San Francisco for a couple of days…and of course, Amanda to the rescue, as usual..but if Ms. Woodward cannot get us out of this one, when I was down in San Francisco, my sister told she was laid off her job and library and is having trouble paying her bills, so I am pondering the possibility of going and moving in there for a little while to help her out, and obviously if I am going to help her out, it makes more sense for me to go there, she has much more space in her house, than I have here even if the apartments are renovated..and I feel Meredith and I lost so many years w/each other due to the situation w/ my father, and we thought it might nice to catch up on lost time..
Amanda overhears..
Amanda: I for one, would hate to see you go, and Ms. Woodward will get out of this one…what’s the matter? I offer a business proposition and you skip town for a few days-do I still intimidate you that much?
Alison: We just had an earthquake, my place was really messed up as a result, so I went to stay with my sister, typical that you would think it was about you..she walks away..
Amanda: You know unemployment is California is among the worst in the country right now..
Alison, walks to her apartment: I’ll take my chances…
Jake: I don’t want her to go either, but don’t you think that was a little harsh?
Amanda: Yeah, I’m sure you don’t, you just love living in a building full of ex girlfriends, don’t you???
You know, I’m the one who is trying to save us all here, you all could stand to show a little more gratitude, now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve gotta go make some calls to some contractors…
Jo: She just had to get the ex-girlfriend dig, make note of the fact of your excitement of Alison living back here…
Jake: What? I thought we were all over this, and we were all friends..
Jo: Well if you ever want more than friendship. You need to watch yourself around Ms. Parker..just be glad I was already gone when you two got together…now if you’ll excuse me…I am going to go stay at photography assistant I know’s place for the night…call me if you get anymore updates on this place..

Back at her apartment, Alison, watching from her window, was slightly satisfied that she had caused problems w/ Jake and Jo…but she still was dealing w/ the fact that she didn’t have a job and didn’t want to have to take Amanda’s job offer, but she knew Amanda was right, that finding work in San Francisco would be hard. She goes to her cabinet and pulls out a bottle of Vodka, and takes a drink, at least this place wasn’t messed up so much that I cannot stay here, rot here like I always do, she thought…
Charlie comes over Jane’s place..
Charlie: Hey stranger, where have you been hiding? Walks up and kisses her..
Jane: Sorry, I had to deal w/ Michael w/ all this stuff for Marcia, and it’s not like there is really much to go back to at the apartment building..
Charlie: yeah, speaking of that Lexi said the insurance is a no go..
Jane: What? I cannot believe it..
Charlie: But your old landlord, Amanda is apparently in town and is looking into what she can do..
Jane: Great, leave it to Amanda to wiggle her way into these things…
Charlie: I obviously wasn’t around at that point, but I get the sense to no one was thrilled to see her despite the fact that she is going to try and save the building-what’s the deal there?
Jane: The problem is, much like Michael, when Amanda “helps” you, so only does it because she wants something, or is going to get something out of it, not only did she let Syd move in here, after she slept w/ Michael, but she also is the one who somehow convinced me to let Michael be a partner when I owned Mancini designed, because, of course all advertising would go through D&D which she owned at the time, and she put down me and my business skills every chance she got…so I def have serious reservations about you living in the building if she does take it over again…
Charlie: Are you saying we should live together?
Jane: yeah, I guess I am..what do you think? (she wraps her arms around him)
Charlie: I am thinking this earthquake may just end up being the best thing that ever happened to me..he kisses her passionately..
Lexi calls Michael at the hospital on his way home from the hospital to confirm their reservations:
Lexi: Hi letting you know, we’re set for tomorrow night at Kastello’s on set up..
Michael: Yeah, fine but I’m still not sure exactly sure what is being discussed, you said Amanda is handling things, and everyone at the building is pitching in…
Lexi: Dammit, Michael I feel like I am losing my power here, THAT is the problem…and I don’t want to give it up w/o a fight, and you know Amanda better than me, I figure with you on my side, we can somehow beat you at her own game, you know she is up to something..
Michael: Yeah, I know, and I have tried to get it out of her, but her unfortunately, her lips were as tight as her skirts..
Lexi: Well, keep digging dammit, I will not lose MY investment to that bitch..
Michael: We’ll talk about it more tomorrow night..

Jake walks over to talk to Alison’s to talk to her about Jo:
Jake: Hey…(sees Alison w/ the bottle), oh, come one, what are you doing?
Alison: I heard your little conversation Jake, I know why you are here..I know Jo told you to stay away from me…and the two of us used to be such good friends..and you and Billy don’t want a damn thing to do w/ me anymore…and you wonder why I want to leave..
Jake: Come on Alison, you know all 3 of us DO care about you, it’s just Jo, you know, we’re trying to possibly rekindle things again and…
Alison: SAVE it..
Jake: Alison, how many times are you going to do this when you have a set back? He grabs the bottle and pours it down the drain..
Alison: Damn you, Jake I am unemployed Jake, you better pay me back for that…
Jake: Hopefully you’ll thank me later…he walks out…
Alison than goes back to her cabinet grabs another bottle and starts to take another drink..”Yeah, I doubt that..”

FADE TO BLACK -
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com

10 Point Melrose...
Page 1 of 1