The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

You know you're addicted to Melrose when... Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

You know you're addicted to Melrose when... Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You know you're addicted to Melrose when...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

You know you're addicted to Melrose when... Empty
PostSubject: You know you're addicted to Melrose when...   You know you're addicted to Melrose when... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:38 pm

#1 You freak out when you hear the words "romantic weekend", especially if they contain a boat trip.

#2 You hear creepy music in the background whenever you rip some fake hair off your head.

Come up with some more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Melrose when...   You know you're addicted to Melrose when... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:56 am

You know the clients of D&D Advertising better than the people that work there Very Happy

Everytime you do something bad or wrong you tell people Henry told you to do it...

You have a shrine of the Melrosians Pictures on your mirror bigger than th one Kimberly came up with in that hotel..
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Melrose when...   You know you're addicted to Melrose when... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:50 pm

NotTheDoctorKim wrote:

Everytime you do something bad or wrong you tell people Henry told you to do it...

That was genious Laughing
Quote :

You pull all the crap on the people you know, with the knowledge that you will be all buddy-buddies again a few days later anyways.

That or you say nothing will come between you and your best friend or lover ever again after you make up after a fight all the while knowing one of you will betray the other within a few weeks...
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Melrose when...   You know you're addicted to Melrose when... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:04 am

When you get home drunk at night, put on the DVDs, watch and laugh hard whenever someone on the show is hurt, stalked, go nuts etc.

At the same when you start talking to the characters on the screen! geek

Whenever the phone rings and you freak out because you might think it's Keith.

You don't trust the doctors at your hospital.

You don't dare to look at yourself in the mirror in case you see a face that's not your own affraid

You start writing RPGs because you refuse to accept that the show has ended Wink
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Melrose when...   You know you're addicted to Melrose when... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:20 am

Quote :
That or you say nothing will come between you and your best friend or lover ever again after you make up after a fight all the while knowing one of you will betray the other within a few weeks...

This was actually my addition to the list, not the other Kimberly's haha Very Happy Good ones Mancini, I can definitely vouch for talking to the characters, for awhile now I haven't trusted the doctors at whatever hospital I went to, and I of course do RPG Very Happy

I would add you know the lines as well as the characters and can say them when they do..

You cry when a major character dies...

You hang around outside people's houses with your videocamera trying to catch them walking..

You blame everything on Michael Mancini...

You've seen Alison drunk so many times you think you need rehab...

You have no problem accepting a receptionsist or secretary job because you know will president in 3 years...
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you're addicted to Melrose when...   You know you're addicted to Melrose when... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know you're addicted to Melrose when...
Page 1 of 1