The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Melrose is Legal... Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Melrose is Legal... Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melrose is Legal...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Melrose is Legal... Empty
PostSubject: Melrose is Legal...   Melrose is Legal... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 pm

We're all getting old here, Melrose is 18 today, old enough to drink in alot of countries, lol Very Happy Just wanted to take this time to think about all the joy the ORIGINAL Melrose has brought us...and even if repeats everywhere were off tomorrow andnever come on again as MP becomes and older and older show, we'll never forget Very Happy Also think of the good times I've had on this and the board and w/ Mancini, from having a character of the month to the RPG to games, to getting recaps of old episodes when they weren't on here and it had been years since I seen them and all the things I'd never thought would happen in a million years happening (the repeats, the THS, the VH1 special, the DVD's and especially the remake) if you had told me in '01 or '02 all that was going to happen, I'd never have believed it. So while I know there may not be a lot of places w/ repeats right now, and with the bad remake, like there may be a lull in all things MP, remember the past and that anything can happen when we put our manipulative, evil, blackmailing minds together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com

Melrose is Legal...
Page 1 of 1