The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

A monthly fanfiction challenge? - Page 4 Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

A monthly fanfiction challenge? - Page 4 Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A monthly fanfiction challenge?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

A monthly fanfiction challenge? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A monthly fanfiction challenge?   A monthly fanfiction challenge? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Yeah, I remember missing the premiere of season 7 because I had to be at school that night buying my books for the next year, my second year of high school and I could've killed my sister for not taping it, she literally hid from me in her room when I got home Evil or Very Mad I also remember I used to go over my friend next doors to watch and her mom and my mom were on the phone and she wanted me to maybe take something over to her before the show started, but I didn't want to miss a minute and bolted over without it, lol! Us crazed fans and our MP, funny how we all have stories like this Smile ..I also remember rushing down the stairs one day when my mom told me someone from MP was on Wheel of Fortune and my sister saw me running and asked, "Who from MP is on??" and I said, "don't know yet!" and continued on my way, and she yelled, "and I was JOKING" Yeah, kind of embarassing, lol!

But yeah,cannot think of a better way to spend a Saturday night, you are lucky..and yeah, I hear you about the girl, all the good local MP are always taken, lol!
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com

A monthly fanfiction challenge?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4