The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.4 Vine Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.4 Vine Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1.4 Vine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Episode 1.4 Vine Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1.4 Vine   Episode 1.4 Vine Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Haha, Violet and Riley have a talk by the pool, and and in the pool Jonah makes a funny face symbolizing crazy, lol Very Happy Jane walks in when they are all hanging out by the pool...

Jane looking in Syd's apartment at a picture of them Sad Ella walks in and is its the scene we seen from the blog site...

David goes to the restuarant to tell Auggie about the new Landlord

Detectives whan Violet is changing her clothes "What your guess, Actress, Singer?" I can see it on the Soup now-"Neither" LMAO Very Happy Aforementioned Violet sneaking out of the window while she is "changing"

Lauren and Ella talk about Jane and Ella says she “sees the family resemblance and she has Syd’s fangs”, Guess she doesn’t know Jane is her adopted sister, lol Very Happy Hope the writers are smart enough to remember that…
Ella has to convince her boss to let Abby wear Jane’s dress…

Violet sneaks into where Jane was working
Jane ACTS believes that Violet is Syd’s daughter, just saying, “I know something weird was going on with Sydney before she left college” (the point she had her), she promises to help Violet who says she is “the only family she has” (again, does ANYONE remember they are not really related?) then she calls the police on her, she knows something is up….either, she knows for sure Syd was never pregnant and she is living, or she is part of whatever Syd is trying to hide…getting more and more interesting this part of the story..Knew she was lying when she said Violet looked just like her…

David wonders why Ella is being so nice in letting Jane dress her client, and she explains she is being blackmailed…Jane tells Ella she wants to dressing Abby in her dresses…that they are partners now…
Violet calls Auggie and he ignores it, then she calls Riley from the Red carpet premiere and we find out she’s in jail….Violet lies and says Syd was happy when she found out she was her daughter and it was the best week of her life, yeah, I officially think she’s nuts…
Lauren agrees to a “date”
Michael has hired a guy to spy on David and he beats him up…
Ella goes against Jane and gets her client another dress…and Jane says she hopes pleasing her client was worth it….wonder what she’s gonna do now…
Lauren gets cheated and the guy won’t pay her and he threatens her, damn surprised that didn’t happen on one of Syd’s dates…

David and Auggie fight about him getting into a fight after he was willing to hire him. Still,
Violet tells Riley the same story about a joyful reunion with her “mother”, Jonah doesn’t believe it, and then she lays some sob story on Jonah and Riley about her life back home and how her adoptive parents were abusive…Jonah still doesn’t believe her..
David promises to help Ella deal with Jane…
There were a few opportunities for Syd flashbacks, but there were none…
David finds out Jane torched her old boutique to collect insurance money, she claims it was an electrical fire, um, Jake season 2, lol Very Happy
LIKE in MP’s Original, The tenants say how Syd was glad she didn’t have a kid, like it doesn’t make sense…
Jane sends the e-mails on Syd….
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Episode 1.4 Vine Empty
PostSubject: 1.4 Vine   Episode 1.4 Vine Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:51 pm

I like the new Jane Smile
She totally out-bitched Ella Smile
Her entrance in the courtyard telling the tenants she is the new owner was cool.
Looking at the old photo of her and Sydney felt nostalgic.
Jane carried this episode alone. All in all this was disappointing for me after "Grand" which was great. It seems like whenever they have one special guest star they won't need another.
When Violet jumped out the window it made me think about Alison.
At first when Jane pretended to take in Violet I thought to myself that she was the same naive Jane, but when she tipped off the Police she quickly convinced me she had changed Very Happy
Other than that it wasn't much interesting in this episode. The prositution storyline with Lauren isn't nearby as well written and performed as it was back in the day with Laura Leighton. Although I sensed some classic Melrose drama when she was manhandled and the john refused to pay her. Didn't she learn from Sydney?! "Lauren's girls always want their money first!" Ha ha! That's why she should work for Ms. Etheridge. Where is Carl Canin and Roger Langdon! Very Happy
I seriously felt it missed a reunion with Jane and Michael or a flashback with Jane and Sydney. I hope we get it. Jane has to come back since she's the owner of the building. For the nostalgia it would be cool with flashbacks to the old one just like Jane had in season 6 when she returned. I remember her thinking about Syd's first episode and the catfight then and it gave me goosebumps. This entrance did not.

I'll give it a 4/10 grade. Neutral

Last edited by Mancini on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Episode 1.4 Vine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.4 Vine   Episode 1.4 Vine Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Yeah, I agree 100%, there were more than enough opportunities for a Syd/Michael flashback, and there were simply not taken. We better get one in Jane's next episode...
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Episode 1.4 Vine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.4 Vine   Episode 1.4 Vine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1.4 Vine
Page 1 of 1