The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.12 San Vicente Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.12 San Vicente Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1.12 San Vicente

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

Antall Innlegg : 59

Episode 1.12 San Vicente Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1.12 San Vicente   Episode 1.12 San Vicente Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:04 am

Synopsis

“MELROSE PLACE” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)
“San Vicente” (CONTENT RATING TBD) (HDTV)

AMANDA REMEMBERS HER LAST VISIT WITH SYDNEY — Jonah (Michael Rady) and Riley (Jessica Lucas) decide to head to Las Vegas to elope but the day doesn’t quite go as planned. Ella (Katie Cassidy) arranges a pitch meeting for Jonah with an important producer who is interested in buying his film. Meanwhile, Lauren (Stephanie Jacobsen) calls David (Shaun Sipos) after she gets in trouble with one of her male clients and Auggie (Colin Egglesfield) confesses his true feelings for Riley. Also, Michael (Thomas Calabro) gives David information about Sydney’ killer and Amanda bonds with Violet (Ashlee Simpson-Wentz) over Sydney, but of course Amanda has an ulterior motive in getting to know Violet. Bethany Rooney directed the episode with teleplay by Chris Fife and story by Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer (#111).

Source: CW, spoilertv

Thought you guys might like to see as much as you can get so I found this, looks like our Amanda-Syd mystery deepens! Anyone know when this one airs? In 2010 or what? Oh and promo pics for this 1 in another thread!
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.12 San Vicente   Episode 1.12 San Vicente Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 3:38 am

It airs this December 8 cheers

The promo pics with Amanda and Syd look great, I can't wait to see the episode Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.12 San Vicente   Episode 1.12 San Vicente Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Me either Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.12 San Vicente   Episode 1.12 San Vicente Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:29 pm

This one is next week! Yeah! And here is some clips to tide us over! Take note of the one with Amanda and Syd....very intriguing stuff! Now we have a context for those pics.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2009/12/melrose-place-san-vincente-preview-art-smuggling-and-a-break-up.html
Back to top Go down
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.12 San Vicente   Episode 1.12 San Vicente Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:16 pm

AH! What was that??? Way to leave it off lol. Amanda/Syd 2gether again! How awesome was that??? But is it just me or did they cut a scene? As far as we saw, Michael was still in jail but in the CW preview there was a snippet of Michael and Amanda in the courtyard where Amanda says "None of this would've happened if you kept your zipper up". Which brings us to Michael sleeping with Sydney AND Amanda AGAIN?! lol same old sleaze! Pretty ok episode, but still not giving it a 10/10 yet.

Of course it wouldn't be MP if there wasn't any bed-hopping, so as soon as Jonah dumped Riley he hooked up with Ella. How distasteful of him, although I hope a good catfight comes out of this when Riley finds out and decides to give Ella a good smackdown!

So Amanda and Syd were dealing in illegal art? is that what we're supposed to take from this?? So the plot thickens but then the reveal of Syd's killer was kind of a letdown (of course tho, it has to be a minor character becuz none of the "stars" could be) and Violet giving Vanessa a beatdown in the pool was more comical than anything....so what does Amanda gain from lying about it??? Maybe she thinks Violet has what she's looking for? I think the next ep is Violet and Auggie's last appearance anyway so don't know how much more they can do with them...such wasted opportunities with those two. I guess Lauren's gonna get exposed with her little "side job". Wonder how David's gonna react....he was a bit of a manwhore himself before so he souldn't be TOO judgemental.

So Sydney DID have Violet when she was younger and did a 180 in wanting to know Violet better, and now we'll never see that relationship fleshed out, or even an aunt-niece thing appear with Jane/Violet. All the more reason why they shouldn't have killed Sydney. Why couldn't she have just survived an "attempted murder" and not know who her attacker was? And then find out like we did this ep? Even if this gets a season 2 I don't think we'll see Syd sticking around since Laura's been cast in a new pilot.
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.12 San Vicente   Episode 1.12 San Vicente Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Killing off Sydney was the biggest mistake this show ever made. You really would think that the people behind this show was a little bit smarter than that.
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.12 San Vicente   Episode 1.12 San Vicente Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:08 am

Mancini wrote:
Killing off Sydney was the biggest mistake this show ever made. You really would think that the people behind this show was a little bit smarter than that.

PREACH.

And ugh, I agree. The new show was doomed even before the first episode aired. If those idiots had watched the original, they would have seen that MP doesn't work without a batshit crazy redhead (who is NOT Ashlee Simpson).

Amanda's first episode gave me hope about the show, but no more Sydney just makes me feel like we're looking fwd the boring season 6 all over again. I hope I'm not right though..
Back to top Go down
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.12 San Vicente   Episode 1.12 San Vicente Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Kimberly wrote:
Mancini wrote:

PREACH.

And ugh, I agree. The new show was doomed even before the first episode aired. If those idiots had watched the original, they would have seen that MP doesn't work without a batshit crazy redhead (who is NOT Ashlee Simpson).

Amanda's first episode gave me hope about the show, but no more Sydney just makes me feel like we're looking fwd the boring season 6 all over again. I hope I'm not right though..

I think I read somewhere that originally they asked Heather Locklear to come back first so that AMANDA was the one that was supposed to die. Guess we can't have it both ways can we? lol. Dunno who u guys would rather....I think we are probably headed the boring way of S6 since the "higher-ups" want the show lighter by getting rid of Violet and Auggie and hires a new guy rite after. They were scared of Auggie's alcoholism so they would probably freak out at an insane character lol.
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.12 San Vicente   Episode 1.12 San Vicente Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Yeah well thank God Heather Locklear passed on that first offer. I also read that she didn't want to be Syd's killer when asked the 2nd time. I think "San Vicente" was a good episode, probably the best so far - but they should've never killed anyone from the original - except maybe Lexi, Wink just kidding. So I heard there will be no new episodes until March now, according to my closest source - is that good or bad? Of course it's a long time for us to wait, but if that avoids it from being killed in the ratings... hard to say. Yeah too bad about Auggie leaving so early, he could've at least met Alison in an AA meeting or in rehab first!
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.12 San Vicente   Episode 1.12 San Vicente Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Good or bad, well have yet to see, but I agree thank God was smart enough to not be the one in the pool....or to be Syd's killer...still this show could've been a hell of a lot better if they never killed Syd in the place, ITA...sorry I am joining the discussion late, Dr. Shaw hijacked my computer and I was not receiving these updates Razz Auggie could've been the perfect way to re-introduce Alison to the series. Ashame it will never happen now..
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.12 San Vicente   Episode 1.12 San Vicente Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Yeah I wondered where the hell you'd been, it's not that we have that many members here that we can afford to lose anyone. Hijacked your computer? For several months pirat

Anyway welcome back, I think you're really gonna love it Smile
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.12 San Vicente   Episode 1.12 San Vicente Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:31 pm

Haha, well I am back for GOOD, I will [i]NEVER LEAVE YOU BITCHING BOARD, I'M INSIDE YOUUU Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.12 San Vicente   Episode 1.12 San Vicente Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:24 pm

NotTheDoctorKim wrote:
Haha, well I am back for GOOD, I will [i]NEVER LEAVE YOU BITCHING BOARD, I'M INSIDE YOUUU Laughing

#1 that sounds sooooo wrong! LMAO

#2 anyone notice the cut scene between Amanda and Michael I mentioned earlier in the preview 4 this one? Or am i imagining things?! Have I gone insane? Do i need 2 b committed?????!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.12 San Vicente   Episode 1.12 San Vicente Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1.12 San Vicente
Page 1 of 1