The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.3 Grand Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.3 Grand Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1.3 Grand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Episode 1.3 Grand Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1.3 Grand   Episode 1.3 Grand Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Okay, first this title is too close to Grand Delusions from Season 3...

Before the episode, already having seen a preview clip on the blog site we learn Syd spent 6 years in prison for faking her own death. Umm, Amanda did that, too. Does she end up in Jail?? Amanda and Syd sharing a jail cell, now THAT would be hilarious Very Happy

Funny David is a burglar, who likes to steal things like we say Ginger does for her drug money...

Jonah is singing badly in the shower, so Riley burns him with water, LMAO lol!

Damn, Michael's house now is SO big, LOL Very Happy I will miss seeing the beach house.

We see Michael helping Syd fake her death, a flashback to 1997, but sorry Thomas, the tupee is bad, and everyone here has tape to prove you had real hair real than Very Happy He admitted on Wendy Williams he wears a tupee to cover his bald spot. and you know ME and my pickiness, I am glad they stated it happened 12 years ago now, not 11. Laura, to her credit, in my opinion, looks hardly any different than she did in that Season 5 scene. Syd said to "let her die" because someone was after her. Many possibilities. Hilda, Harry, Abbott Way, Sam and her dad who ran her over...so maybe her running DID have more with that than not wanting to be married to Craig..

Riley DIDN'T want to tell her parents she was getting married, JUST like Alison, and she made Jonah wait to say yes like Alison did. She is new Parker. When do we find out her father molested her and she join Auggie in AA?? LOL Very Happy Also, you know the REAL Alison will meet Auggie in AA just like Syd did, CTS will be next to make an appearance, especially now that Heather is going to be on, MARK my words...

"I was trying to avoid my cell mate's razor blade" Again.
Amanda's, LoL Very Happy

"This thing has instructions in 3 languages, none of them are English",
Michae putting up a crib or baby gate for his son in flashback...
Haha how I feel some of the government contract stuff I do at Work..

Lauren introduces herself to Michael, because she wants to be on his team at the hosptial, and tells them how she knows David and Syd, she tells Michael how "their landlord just died" and he says "I know, tragic," with a weird look on his face..

Ella is intimated by her new boss, wait till she meets Ms. Woodward, lol! She ain't seen nothing yet.

Jonah deals with making a video for a celebrity who wants to bring a gun on set for protection, Jo anyone?? lol!

David sneaks into his dad's office, to possibly implant some kind of incriminating evidence on his computer or to look for it???

Jonah is busy at work, and he and Riley fight when he doesn't have time to talk to her at his video shoot. Again, Alison with Steve McMillan, lol Very Happy

Lauren has her interview for a position on Michael's surgical team. She mentions to him that she saw David in his office, which makes Michael suspicious of why he was there.

Amanda and Syd weren't getting along when she died, it would be interesting if Amanda had something to do with her death, but they said on the blog site it was somebody who is in the pilot. It's looking more like David, Michael, or Violet, but I think all are too obvious...

Auggie comforts Riley about her fight with Jonah, she drinks and she and Auggie kiss.

Michael was there for Kimberly when she was dying. Ashame he wasn't there for David's mother when she was. We learn that they hardly knew each other, and Michael has a flashback to that night when Syd called him, and was threatening to tell the medical board about his helping her fake her death. He was going to put his kid to bed, but instead says, "he has to go somewhere."

I swear I think Riley just said, "that's just Katherine Andews calling me about being engaged.." Could this be THE Katherine Andrews-Syd and Jane's mom???

Michael accepts Lauren onto his team in order to get dirt on David...WTF on Michaels computer there are files saying Jane, Jo, Allison, who btw, it was spelled Alison on the original, lol Very Happy I got excited just SEEING the names, LMAO Very Happy Next week we just see basically see everyone is scared of Jane, which is kind of funny, especially Asslee is since she has something to hide..

This gets better and better folks..more next week...
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Episode 1.3 Grand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.3 Grand   Episode 1.3 Grand Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:06 pm

BTW Syd also said the person who was after her said they would kill Craig...sorry watched the preview again, and it's actually the other way around Jane is kind of scared of Violet, lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Episode 1.3 Grand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.3 Grand   Episode 1.3 Grand Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:47 pm

I did write a long review here, on my thoughts on the episode.
But the text and all disappeared so I am mad right now. I will try to do it over again Evil or Very Mad but not right now.

All I will say right now is that this episode was great, the best so far and that it gets more and more promising. The end of the episode was just like the old days, a shocking twist - the only thing I missed right there was the guitar tune dramatic background that we got so used to Smile
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Episode 1.3 Grand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.3 Grand   Episode 1.3 Grand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Okay, let's see...

Auggie is going to sleep with Riley and Jonah is going to sleep with Ella that's my conclusion after watching this episode.

Violet will go nuts when she finds out Auggie is into Riley and not her, I can tell by the crazy way she reacted after getting rejected when wearing Sydney's dress which also was kind of creepy!

Loved Ella's conniving smile when Riley left in a huff at the music video shooting. I saw some of Amanda in her there...

Funny outfit she wore in the music video btw, the pop star I mean who was not gun shy like Jo! I guess Keith is alive afterall...

Riley didn't say Katherine Andrews. It was Katherine and Andrea who were on the phone. The best friends Jonah complained she didn't tell she was engagement in the beginning of the episode. Yes so Alison of her to not tell friends and family...

Michael's big ASS house! I agree, who the hell has he blackmailed these 10 years to get that rich! Plus he will sleep with Lauren when she can't pay for tuition - it's obvious!

Okay, I'm ready for episode 4 "Vine." Seems like they go by one word titles. Looking forward to seeing episodes like: "Vodka," "Bitch," "Psycho," "Blackmail" etc. etc. lol
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Episode 1.3 Grand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.3 Grand   Episode 1.3 Grand Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Quote :
Violet will go nuts when she finds out Auggie is into Riley and not her

You will see in this next episode, in my opinion, she is already officially nuts, lol Very Happy

Quote :
Riley didn't say Katherine Andrews.

THANKS for clearing that up! I have bad hearing and am listening probably too closely for references to the old characters, lol Very Happy

Micheal will sleep with Lauren, and Violet, and Ella, and all the other young women that come into the building because he is Michael Very Happy Also, Syd thought he slept with her because he was unhappy in his marriage, not necessarily true. I mean, he was fairly happily married to Jane in Season 1, that doesn't stop Dr. Play Boy..

Also, Roger Langdon, the guy with the toys needs to be one of Lauren's clients, LMAO Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode 1.3 Grand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.3 Grand   Episode 1.3 Grand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1.3 Grand
Page 1 of 1