The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.8 Gower Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.8 Gower Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1.8 Gower

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Episode 1.8 Gower Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1.8 Gower   Episode 1.8 Gower Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Can someone please explain what the episode title means? Looks like none of the titles actually has something to do with the episodes.

Spoiler:

http://www.tvovermind.com/melrose-place/melrose-place-season-1-episode-8-sneak-peek/12359
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Episode 1.8 Gower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.8 Gower   Episode 1.8 Gower Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:32 pm

I cannot help you in determining what it means; but I will give you my review, lol Very Happy

Jonah and that woman are talking in the bar (when he went to meet her) they end up kissing, and she gets pissed that he didn't tell her he was engaged..and asks rightly why he kissed her if he is ready to get married..

Lauren walks in from a date and Ella is suspicious, and tells Lauren if she wants to talk she's there for her, but Lauren says nothing is going on...

Auggie and Violet at Coals, where they have closed for the night and feeds her left over dinner..Auggie tries to convince Marcello to put the dish on their new Menu, but he says no, even though, of course Violet tells him how wonderful it is..

David and some girl are making out and about to smoke a joint when the detective comes back and confronts David about not being where he said he was (since he was saying he was with Ella who they found out wasn't where she said she was) we goto a scene at the cemetary, Apparently, There will be no Ken Paves as Mr. Andrews in this remake, we learn from Syd he died, and that's why she is at the cemetery Sad Strange thing is he is supposedly buried in the same cemetary as David's mother, but why wouldn't he have been buried back in Chicago???they show them sleeping together after they "go to breakfast" from the cemetary..the detective continues to question David..

Riley and Jonah are in bed and she questioned where he was the night before...she is upset he didn't wake her up so they could talk about the night before...then Jonah's assistant Travis, cannot do a wedding he was supposed to film, so Riley agrees to help him...

Ella needs to work on keeping press away from a client who o'd on drugs, so she says Lauren can help them, because she is at U LA, and she has a friend who works there, MEANING Micheal now works there NOT Wilshire Memorial..I am guessing Wilshire was a smaller hospital and that he moved up..

Riley and Jonah are at the shoot, it appears with everyone else working, that it's a weekday, so why isn't Riley at school, she has been taken off alot since the beginning of the series...

Ella tries to tell her Client, Jesse Roberts to get himself together, and asks Lauren to fudge the admissions document to say he had an allergic reaction to penicillin...she says she won't do it, and Ella offers her money, and Lauren just gets a look on her face (I'm beginning to think she'll do anything for a few thousand dollars, although she wouldn't take David's money last week) Ella tells Caleb she wouldn't budge..he tells her to offer Lauren $50,000. David shows up to tell Ella that the detectives aren't buying his story and he needs to help her. She says she thinks the P.I. killed her, he says he didn't, but David says he's worried he killed since he blocked out. Flashback, David is pissed, he learns Syd knew who he was along, and was using him to get to Michael, and that the story was bogus about her father being dead (Good for you writers, for actually knowing he WOULDN'T have been buried there).

Ella finds a card tally of the amount she was charging her dates and a bunch of money in Lauren's room, Lauren catches her and Ella tells her she knows what she is doing...she still tries to deny it. She agrees to help Lauren with the cash for changing the admissions forms, so she could stop hooking. She says her career comes first so she won't do it...

Back at the wedding Jonah and Riley are filming. Jonah admits he kissed Kendra and says that he knows she kissed Auggie, and is pissed she didn't tell him when he was willing to tell her about his kissing someone else.

David flashes back to waking up with blood all over him in bed, and remembers hiding a bloody knife, I guess because he was afraid of looking guilty, and has gone to dig it up, and it's not there. My guess is Michael has it....

Marcello is still pissed at Auggie and not him achance at the restuarant, his story IS getting boring. Riley comes in and gets pissed at Auggie for telling Jonah they kissed. He apologizes and says he acted like he knew, and Riley tells Auggie they need to stop hanging out.

Ella tells Caleb the story needs to come so that he may become clean, and actually this way they can control the story, not the tabloids, and if he comes through rehab and he could end up even more famous..

Marcello again gets pissed at Auggie and he beats him up when he talks about Riley, Violet yells at him to stop. Violet goes to see Auggie and tells him is way too good for Coals and that Marcello is a dick. He says he lost control. Violet tells him he can tell her anything. They start kissing, and end up having sex. Does she have to sleep with every guy her mother slept with?

The knife was found by a construction worker, and is in the detectives office, they are testing it. David is at Syd's grave, dammit, guess this makes it official this time...Riley tellls Jonah she wasn't going to see Auggie, she is pissed he is still going to see Kendra, since she wasn't going to see Auggie, they just simply say they don't know where there relationship is going..

Ella tells Lauren she is sorry for trying to buy Lauren, and she says she would never ask her to do that again, and that he was right...Ella still says she knows Lauren is a prostitute and if she ever wants to talk about it, she is there...

Commercial only about Riley and Jonah's drama and apparently Ella kisses Jonah. Annoying already, I kind of wish they would either break up or make up completely, but the drama is getting old...

Also, hope we get back to Violet's threats against Michael next week, I know from Thomas's site Michael is finally back next episode...
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

Episode 1.8 Gower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.8 Gower   Episode 1.8 Gower Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:49 pm

-I'm not the one to say things like that but Laura really needs to put on some weight.

-Didn't Craig's cemetary scene start like Craig's suicide?

-Ella and Caleb are entertaining, can't wait to see Amanda getting in the mix as well.

-Still so fucking sick of Riley and Jonah. And based on the promo next week's ep's gonna be all about their stupid drama too.

Overall, an okay episode..the show still has a long way to go to live up to its name.
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Episode 1.8 Gower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.8 Gower   Episode 1.8 Gower Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Seriously, Riley and Jonah need to either deal with their issues once and for all, or break up but their drama every week is getting annoying. I mean Alison and Billy at least DID have weeks were things were just okay, not the constant drama like this...

I agree that the show needs some work, I am not sure these show runners were the best men for the job, I just get the feeling they don't know the original MP as well as they claim, we need somebody from the original involved, like Darren Star or Frank South or E. Duke Vincent..unlike critics, I obviously thinking bringing back MP was a good idea, I just think they have the wrong writers, the wrong producers, the wrong actors (in some cases, which they are starting to take care of) and possibly simply the wrong network. The CW is for like 12-18 year olds who don't remember the original MP...

I agree Amanda added to the mix at WPK will be awesome...she'll put Ella in her place, for sure...
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Episode 1.8 Gower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.8 Gower   Episode 1.8 Gower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1.8 Gower
Page 1 of 1