The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.5 Canon Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.5 Canon Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1.5 Canon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Episode 1.5 Canon Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1.5 Canon   Episode 1.5 Canon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Ella has a flashback to when she meets Syd, turns out Syd owned an Art Gallery….weird….did she steal more of Sam’s paintings? Samuel Kiroff, LMAO Very Happy Syd makes fun of Ella’s style, it’s that scene we saw pics of where they meet. “do something about those nails before they impale somebody..” Reminds me of me, because I am not the best at remembering to cut redo mine, lol Very Happy My sister always called my toe nails, nail weapons Very Happy Kind of like my old boss, though, the way she was criticizing every aspect of her looks. Ella didn’t look THAT bad, and come on’ we saw some of Syd’s old outfits, LMAO Very Happy
Ella gets questioned about Syd’s murder, they find out she was out later than she said, there are security cams to prove it…
Flashback Syd gets pissed and blames Ella’s lack of publicity for no one coming to her art Gallery…again my guess? Samantha somehow stopped her from selling her paintings, lol Very Happy
It’s Ella’s B-Day…they are having a party for her..
Jonah videos a home for somebody selling and is accused of stealing a necklace..
Syd somehow maxes out Ella’s credit card to get back at her…
Ella tells David they need to keep their story straight, and that she slept with a client the night Syd died…
Jonah hears about a necklace in David’s drawer and thinks he’s the one who stole the necklace from the guy he did the Video for…
Ella mets up with the client/guy she had hired to break into Syd’s place to get anything Syd had on her after the credit card incident…
Violet steals money to make it look like their co-worker did it, because she wants Auggie to herself..
Jonah finds out David didn’t steal the necklace, and also Riley and Lauren have an issue when she has a “date” when she is supposed to be helping Riley are picking out her wedding dress, and after the date is successful she is “welcomed the Family” like Lauren with Syd, lol Very Happy
The detectives come back and tell Ella they don’t believe her story…
Syd is the only one in this episode..

My personal grades, keep in mind most original MP's are 10/10:

Episode 1: 3/10
Episode 2: 6/10
Episode 3: 7/10
Episode 4: 4/10
Episode 5: 5/10

They just need to keep in mind the more old Melrosians, the better..
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Episode 1.5 Canon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.5 Canon   Episode 1.5 Canon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:36 am

Great review as usual Smile My first thought was where the fuck is Jane. Last episode they made it seem like she would stick around. At the moment Sydney and Ella carry this show, the other characters are so boring and totally uninteresting. In the beginning Lauren looked like a promising character, but now she's just boring. Has Lauren Etheridge retired? She'd kick this madam's (what's her name again?) ass.
Ella is cool, can't wait for her to head butts with Ms. Woodward, that will be cool. In the flashback scene we learn that she's from Denver and had a car that looked as old as Syd or Alison's old ones Smile
Why is Violet serving alcohol? She's 18, she can't buy alcohol - and should not be able to sell alcohol either.
Cool club they had their b-day party at, that's a place I'd like to hang out :p
Sydney is really bitchy, I love it. I cheered to myself when she sabotaged the credit card.
Riley is definetly the new Alison, all she did was whining and feel sorry for herself - I just wish she said she was sorry for something etc. lol.
Lauren can't dance, but she's wild in bed Razz
And all this music that covers each scene is bothering me, c'mon think about all the editing that has to be done when it's released on DVD. It's natural like when they're in the club (anyone remembers Club Hyena? LoL, Syd and Ellen's hangout in season 2) but they're in every damn scene of the episode. And Akon? Give me a fu...beep! break! Very Happy LMAO!

4/10 - 2/10 if not Syd was in flasbacks.
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Episode 1.5 Canon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.5 Canon   Episode 1.5 Canon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:30 pm

I agree with you 100% about the music, I mean the real MP played it in Clubs and at Shooters and during the show opening but not in scenes where characters are just talking or in their apartments as much. They better hope they do get the rights those songs FOR the DVD, because it will be hell to get all that shit out...plus, I must be old, but am I the only one that doesn't even KNOW most of the songs they play, and I feel like I listen to the radio a fair amount...

Yeah, Syd was just mean in that episode, in my opinion meaner than during the original, for the most part, she's gotten nastier in her older age, lol!
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Episode 1.5 Canon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.5 Canon   Episode 1.5 Canon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:16 am

I don't know most of the music either. I recognize some songs, and I recognized Akon ha ha - it's suppose to be hip, modern mainstream music. I don't listen too much to mainstream music.

The series got picked up for 5 additional episodes yesterday. Why not a full season? Smells cancellation.... they just want to see what Heather can do first...
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Episode 1.5 Canon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.5 Canon   Episode 1.5 Canon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:17 pm

I agree, doesn't make me much more optimistic at all, but there is a big shake-up!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/10/22/simpson-and-egglesfield-fired-on-melrose-place/

I have mixed feelings. People have long wanted Asslee off the show, and even though she was good at bringing the crazy, she is still a horrible actress, and I wanted her to be the Sandy of the show from the beginning remember. Funny how history is totally repeating itself, Asslee and Colin, the new Sandy and Ronda Very Happy Don't know if Amanda and Michael can save the whole show though, as I endlessly remind people, they were in season 6 of the original, lol Very Happy They need more originals...and pissed Laura won't permanent, but knew she wouldn't be since they killed Syd..Also hiring the actor Billy Campbell to be Amanda's new man, (the character was named after him, BTW) too funny..but of course I'd rather have her with Peter..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episode 1.5 Canon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.5 Canon   Episode 1.5 Canon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1.5 Canon
Page 1 of 1