The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.6 Shoreline Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.6 Shoreline Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1.6 Shoreline

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Episode 1.6 Shoreline Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1.6 Shoreline   Episode 1.6 Shoreline Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Violet is snooping around Auggie's apartment, smelling his clothes, creepy from the very start, lol Very Happy She finds a letter Syd wrote to Auggie about how upset she was that Michael dumped her after she slept with him...she then decides she must go after Michael, she shows up at his office at the hospital, faking a heart problem, after she drank a bunch of energy drinks to get her heart rate up...after Michael agrees to not charge her for the visit, she invites him for drinks at Cole's saying she "owes" him, than after he go to leave because his wife calls and says she he is having trouble taking care of their kid and they need a new nanny (seriously, they need outside help for just 1 kid??) than Violets eerily creeps up on him again as he is getting into his car, and they end up sleeping together while Violet films it on her blackberry. Later she shows up at his house as a potential new nanny and tells Michael she is Syd's daughter and that she wants to hurt him the way he hurt Syd..

Jonah is broke, and even wants to sell his camera to pay the bills, so Riley ends up agreeing to do the modeling job so they can get the money. Basically that's it for them, except we know who the photographer will be next week, lol Very Happy Funny, the commercial was mainly about Jonah and Auggie arguing ove Riley and Auggie kissing, not even a mention of Jo coming back in next weeks episode, even though we know she does.

David is still trying to sell his art and ends up meeting this guy's cousin (cannot remember what either's name was) on a boat, the same one Lauren is one with a group of her prostitutes, she ditches the boat, but her madam isn't happy and threatens her like Lauren Etheridge with Syd...when David doesn't agree to go into business with the guy, he gets beat up..and winds up being taken by Lauren, seeing him in pretty bad shape outside the building, to the hospital, where Michael gets angry at David and wants to know what really happened..

Ella's storyline was basically just surrounding the jean commercial, she got Jonah the job shooting it, and is pissed when Riley doesn't want to Model. Hey, Riley doesn't want to model, and likes, why doesn't SHE watch Mancini's, Michael is rich, I am sure he could pay her good money, lol Very Happy Also, the W in WPK stands for Woodward, could the P stand for Parker ?? Very Happy

One reviewer mentioned how could Violet just go into a doctors personal office and take off her shirt, and Lauren making prostitute dates in the halls, they said, "what kind of a hospital is this?" That would be Wilshire Memorial, for you, lol Very Happy They have never mentioned that it officially is, but I feel pretty safe assuming it is...Also, we have learned that someone minor is going to die my prediction: Mancini's wife, Vanessa, she is minor, and I think Violet will kill her to get back at Michael, or accidentally kill her when attempting to kill Michael, also, I think that Mancini will be framed for it, as Thomas joked on twitter about Michael being arrested.,.
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.6 Shoreline   Episode 1.6 Shoreline Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:21 pm

This episode was better than the last one. But all the hit music is still annoying the hell outta me. Since NotTheDoctorKim so greatly sums up what happened I will just share my thoughts.
Michael shows he is still the same old guy we know when sleeping with Violet, which is btw very creepy, is it Ashley Simpson's acting skills that makes her that creepy or... hehe. Violet smells Auggie's clothes yeah, just like Sydney did in season 2 with Michael's. So they must be related. She is psycho, so she looks much more like she's Dr. Shaw's daughter than Sydney's. I think that would be awesome if that was revealed (we can have Marion guest star on the show, revealing Violet lived with her in Ohio all the time)
Was it just me or did you guys also notice that apartment building in the background on the yacht Lauren was on. It very much looked like the building Amanda lived in in season 1 and Lexi in season 6. And I didn't even look for it. Lauren's storyline was better in this episode, when David showed up it felt like all time Melrose - the same when Violet was the nanny (which I predicted before I saw her, guess I know my show, lol). David was beat up yeah, and that reminded me of the prostitutes who beat up Sydney. Too bad Dr. Shaw wasn't in the hospital to take care of him Wink Jonah and Riley are still boring as hell, I yawn through each scene with those two...
Sure Katie Cassidy revealed someone would be killed, a minor. So who is this? I thought Vanessa maybe killed Sydney if it's not Violet. But she may be the victim now - I sure as hell hope it's not Michael. There's a rumor about a male actor finding out he was killed off via his script going on. He didn't even know, if this is Thomas Calabro (he might be seen as minor since he's recurring) I am so over this show!!!

6/10

I guess Jo is the only original in next episode, they only go with one oldie per episode. I guess we can forget about reunions Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.6 Shoreline   Episode 1.6 Shoreline Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:25 pm

We sure do think alike, I was gonna give it 6/10, too, lol Very Happy We've had Syd and Michael together, but so far other than that it does seem to be a one oldie per episode policy Neutral We are going to be seeing Michael and Amanda together, though..

Forgot to mention it, but yes, Violet at 18 is not allowed to actually to be the bartender: Found this online:

How old do you have to be to serve alcohol in california?
Answer
Age requirement in CA is 21 for bartenders & cocktail servers, 18 to serve alcohol in area used for the sale and service of food.

I second your "where the fuck is Jane?" I mean it's like this week Jane is gone and the cops don't even care anymore about who killed Syd-WTF??? Guess Jane is not a very involved Landlord like Mr. Kaye from Season 1 we never even met lol!

As for the actor who read they were being killed off in the script, calm down, I am pretty sure it's NOT Thomas Calabro, the Ausiello scoop there was revealed to likely be about the show Heroes. I was scared they were killing off Michael, when I heard a major death was coming, but when they revealed it's minor, I knew it wasn't him my theory: It's going to be Mancini's wife, because she is just simply too boring and normal compared to all Mancini's other women, so they'll get rid of her. They mention Mancini being arrested and interrogated, which could have to do with Syd, but my theory, Violet kills Vanessa to get back at Michael and frames him for her murder...just a hunch...I have a feeling things between those two are going to get explosive..

I told you Riley is the new Alison, she's already been drinking, mark my words, she'll be heading out the window on her and Jonah's wedding day and finding out she's been molested by her father lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.6 Shoreline   Episode 1.6 Shoreline Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:57 am

Mancini wrote:

Michael shows he is still the same old guy we know when sleeping with Violet, which is btw very creepy, is it Ashley Simpson's acting skills that makes her that creepy or... hehe.

We live in a different world now. Back in those innocent days, you just slept with one sibling then got some action with the other one. Now the family love(making) is extended to the children as well. Laughing

I'm starting to really get into the show, BUT..

-The storylines with good potential being dropped or pushed aside for boring ones by the next ep. I know the actors being available have a lot to do with it, but we need continuity. Please, more Michael vs. Violet, more Jane fucking shit up.

-Auggie was the most interesting male character, and while I hated the idea of Ashlee Simpson on the show and she still can't act, her character is really entertaining. Don't know how to feel about them being the new Sandy and Rhonda.

-Get rid of Riley asap. A more whiny and less attractive version of Alison, stealing way too much screentime.

Other than that, eps 5 & 6 were really good, and I loved Jo's return in 7 Smile
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.6 Shoreline   Episode 1.6 Shoreline Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:11 pm

I agree, it's ALL in the family now, lol Very Happy Syd sleeps with Michaels son and he sleeps with her daughter (although I'm still doubting Violet is really her daughter, she has lied about so much already) I think she has some connection to Syd, we just don't know what it is yet...also still kind of creeps me out seeing Michael with someone even YOUNGER than I am, lol Very Happy I think firing Ashlee is the right decision, but in a way I'll miss her creepiness. They need a new psycho with some better acting skills..

Quote :
The storylines with good potential being dropped or pushed aside for boring ones by the next ep. I know the actors being available have a lot to do with it, but we need continuity. Please, more Michael vs. Violet, more Jane fucking shit up

I agree! Where the fuck did Jane go?? And Violet threatened Michael and the storyline was completely dropped the next week, as was Syd's murder mystery, MAINLY for Jonah and Riley's boring so called drama. I know they are the new Billy and Alison, but it is just me or were Andrew and CTS a hell of a lot more interesting in similar roles??? They NEED to get rd of people to get back to the good storylines..I kind of agree, I think Riley has less potential than Auggie, so she she should be ditched over him. Just like Ashlee Simpson is NO Laura Leighton, Jessia Lucas is just no CTS...

I liked Jo's return, but would still love to know more about what's happened to her in the last 13 years....In an interview on Wendy Williams show, Daphne said she ran into Heather on the set, so hopefully, that means Jo is another episode so we learn more about where she's been...Also, I hope Heather's return brings up the ratings. If not, I see more mug shuts and visits to "Camp Happy Talk" for Heather lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.6 Shoreline   Episode 1.6 Shoreline Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Well, a few weeks ago I heard that Josie hasn't even been ASKED to do another episode. WTF?!

But wasn't Jo's smackdown of Riley during the photoshoot amazing to watch/hear? I hope you're right and we'll see more of her soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.6 Shoreline   Episode 1.6 Shoreline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1.6 Shoreline
Page 1 of 1