The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.10 Cahuenga Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.10 Cahuenga Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1.10 Cahuenga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Episode 1.10 Cahuenga Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1.10 Cahuenga   Episode 1.10 Cahuenga Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:24 pm

More promos on Amanda's return!! Click the link to watch:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b153307_see_locklears_triumphant_return_melrose.html?utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=imdb_topstories

I haven't been this excited since the series premiere in September Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.10 Cahuenga   Episode 1.10 Cahuenga Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:43 am

The best episode so far, Amanda really rocked it and even the other storylines were more interesting than before Surprised Felt like a deja vu for me..

I loved her shooting people down with her tounge again, the dialog felt absolutely like old times Laughing And finally someone put that stupid Riley in her place, how can you not love her Very Happy Very Happy

The Violet/Auggie scenes were really over the top with godawful acting, which also sounds like the show we all love lol!

I read theories about Michael's wife being the killer, but I hope they aren't true, she's totally not as cool as the other Mrs. Mancinis and definitely no competition for Syd..
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.10 Cahuenga   Episode 1.10 Cahuenga Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:49 pm

I can't wait to watch this episode, downloading right now Smile
I just watched episode 8 and 9. They were boring, but I gotta say I loved the scene where Michael took care of Violet - it was really cool to see his evil smirk again Smile I've waited for that...
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.10 Cahuenga   Episode 1.10 Cahuenga Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:34 am

Now that I have watched this episode I couldn't agree more with you Kimberly! Very Happy This was the best episode so far, even better than "Grand" which was my favorite so far. Amanda skyrocket!! Love that she got Riley fired, lol - even if it was evil of her...

The dialogue was much better yeah and Ms. Woodward got the best quotes as usual... and the scene with Melissa and Ella was HOT!!! Cool can't wait for more of that! Very Happy

And the end with Amanda finding that note from Sydney in the safe, so exiting what is the connection there??? And how the hell did Amanda know the code? Too bad we have to wait so long, CW is stupid by putting on a repeat now, it's not like that will makes ratings better No

Cool avatar by the way, Kimberly Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

Antall Innlegg : 59

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.10 Cahuenga   Episode 1.10 Cahuenga Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Hell yea that was awesome! If only for La Woodward's intro of swooping into WPK like that. Can't wait to see if they reveal why Amanda left "the island" and Peter behind. But the zingy one-liners, the cattiness with Ella and the style shows us that the bitch is definitely back.

Apparently we'll have her for the rest of the season except for 1 ep. so she'll be in the next 7 out of 8 eps. So far MP has only been granted like 18eps this season and still haven't got extended. Hopefully Amanda's appearance boosts some ratings. MP 2.0 isn't half bad but honestly I am totally watching for the originals to see what's happened after 10+ yrs. Too bad Jamie Luner's tied up with ALL MY CHILDREN or we could have Amanda's last rival back! Well there's always Alison since she was never killed off so no deep mystery to be explained there lol. I love how the originals are intertwined with the new generation tho and this thing with Amanda and Syd will probably get more interesting. I hope we get 2 see Laura after her murder is solved and we have the "Original reunion" to look forward to.

I have to say I'm kinda loving the David-Lauren tortured souls romance thing (as terrible an actor Shaun Sipos is) I'm not gonna miss Violet (would she have been the next wannabe Syd or the next pseudo Kimberly? Crazy Eyes!!!) but Auggie is a total missed opportunity, he's an ok actor and so much potential for him but whats done is done I guess. Oh and I hope Caleb moves into MP now lol (since he got fired, maybe's he's forced to find less fancy surroundings? lol)
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.10 Cahuenga   Episode 1.10 Cahuenga Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:53 am

I just wanted to say that I agree with you on Shaun Sipos, everyone talks about how bad Ashley Simpson is, but he's not much better or better at all. Can't wait for the next episode here's two clips:

http://www.tvovermind.com/melrose-place/melrose-place-season-1-episode-11-3/14450#axzz0XzYUUSv8

And it's going to be cool to see Amanda reunited with Michael Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.10 Cahuenga   Episode 1.10 Cahuenga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1.10 Cahuenga
Page 1 of 1