The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.11 June Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.11 June Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1.11 June

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

Antall Innlegg : 59

Episode 1.11 June Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1.11 June   Episode 1.11 June Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:00 am

Here's the synopsis for this ep:

“MELROSE PLACE” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)
“June” (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

AMANDA MOVES INTO THE COURTYARD BUILDING — Amanda (Heather Locklear) moves into Syndey’s (Laura Leighton) penthouse while her Bel Air mansion is being built and takes an interest in David (Shaun Sipos). Meanwhile, David and Lauren’s (Stephanie Jacobsen) relationship continues to grow, and Ella (Katie Cassidy) uses her charms to get Jonah (Michael Rady) a new job. Also, Amanda and Michael (Thomas Calabro) reunite. Colin Egglesfield, Jessica Lucas and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz also star.. David Paymer directed the episode written by Dan Thompsen (#110).

Source: CW, Spoilertv

Can't wait to see Michael and Amanda go toe to toe and discuss it!
Back to top Go down
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

Antall Innlegg : 59

Episode 1.11 June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.11 June   Episode 1.11 June Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Another decent ep. What a fantastic reunion scene with Michael and Amanda! Fave lines of the night: Michael to Amanda about Sydney: "Let me guess, you ran into each other at a support group for women who faked their own deaths." Michael: "What could have sentimental value for Amanda Woodward, some kind of medieval torture device?" and Amanda's mention of Jane being "clueless as usual" was priceless LOL! So much gems just in that one scene makes you long for the old days. I have to say though it's really obvious that Heather Locklear had work done on her face, with the chipmunk cheeks and weird speech and just her face in general looks so "plastic" lol. I'm not the only one out there that thinks that either....anyone else think so?

On other notes, Violet (Miss Is she or isn't she Syd's daughter?) had some random creepy "incestuous" (not really) drama with her "brother" which made Violet seem even more whacked (2 bad she's on her way out, the way they seem to be going she could be the next Kimberly! lol)

Ella's trying to please Amanda so badly but Miss Woodward sees right through her. Riley and Jonah seem to be ok this week until the end of the ep and preview for next week doesn't bode well either. I guess Jonah got over being mad at Ella very fast but I digress. The next generation is really boring me except for David and Lauren loved their interaction this week being tangled up with Michael...too bad their relationship doesn't seem to be long for this world if Lauren's hooking is exposed...
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

Episode 1.11 June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.11 June   Episode 1.11 June Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:27 am

Yeah cool episode! Not as good as Amanda's debut though, but the direction is good. Best scene was definetly the reunion scene, loved those great quotes Lexi here mentioned and that one about Jane made me laugh, made me think about when Amanda said: "When God was passing out business sense, Jane was at the end of the line getting her nails done." LOL Very Happy

Me and KimP were discussing how thrilling out would be if Violet actually turned out to be Kimberly Shaw's daugther instead of Syd's since she has these psychotic tendencies, but her brother seemed to be fucked up as well and yeah to me I get it that they were fucking each other which is nasty scratch

The newbies are boring, throw out Riley and Jonah for fuck's sake! Amanda and Michael are the only interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Episode 1.11 June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.11 June   Episode 1.11 June Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Quote :
throw out Riley and Jonah for fuck's sake!

Couldn't agree more, cannot there be some excuse to evict them so we never have to see them or hear their annoying fights again???
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Episode 1.11 June Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.11 June   Episode 1.11 June Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1.11 June
Page 1 of 1