The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.14 Stoner Canyon Spoilers Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.14 Stoner Canyon Spoilers Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1.14 Stoner Canyon Spoilers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Episode 1.14 Stoner Canyon Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1.14 Stoner Canyon Spoilers   Episode 1.14 Stoner Canyon Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:17 pm

First of all if another recap of the past scenes on MP includes Ella saying, “Jonah, you are hugely talented filmmaker” I’m going to scream, lol Very Happy

Party for Jonah for selling his screen (which is what I thought they were doing in two weeks) Lauren has to leave for the hospital, and tells David and Jonah she better not end up needing to save them, haha J Jonah is upset about Riley not being there, but decides maybe they are just not meant to be, GOOD, we’ve known that since week 1…

Lauren catches Michael accidentally not knowing a patient was allergic to antibiotics (a flashback to that second season episode, except this time he actually DID do it) …and Lauren suggest after everything he’s been through that he needs a break…

Jonah wakes up from being drunk in the Courtyard, and Ella gets Jonah in magazines, which impresses him…but it doesn’t impress Riley…the new guy who moves into Auggie’s plays loud music annoying Lauren who is sleeping from being up at the hospital…she asks him to be more respectful..

Riley goes to meet with Amanda…she wants a meeting with Ben, who is a CEO of an Education Foundation, about a job. She finally agrees to give Ben Riley’s number….Amanda is in financial trouble for losing the money from the painting, and now Amanda is broke….Amanda has another season 5 like Anxiety Attack, AGAIN, showing me that the season 5 finale was one of the few episodes the producers actually watched, lol Very Happy

Ella is meeting with the client who she gave Jonah’s script to at a Go Kart Racing park..

Ben meets with Riley, and it turns out he loves Riley’s ideas, and even though she is young and experienced, he likes the idea of having someone with fresh ideas and currently class experience..

Jonah tells the client the script is based on his life and the character of his girlfriend is based on Riley, and he wants to meet her..

Lauren is meeting A transfer from JOHNS HOPKINS, Drew, (my pediatric endocrinologist was there) a hospital in Baltimore known very well to yours truly, who happens to be the new guy in the building…

David is reading a letter from Vanessa telling him he is Noah’s father and that she had a paternity test done, which is included…

Ben is meeting Amanda for lunch, and Ben tells her he hired Riley, which surprises her…Lauren is suddenly somehow all paid up…somebody has saved Lauren just like somebody saved Syd with the boutique, lol Very Happy Michael says it wasn’t him and he isn’t impressed by Drew..

Jonah calls and ask, but Riley says she won’t Owen Anderson, the actor who liked Jonah’s script…

THE scene with Michael and David….where he finds out Noah is his grandson…I already talked about it, but AMAZING, all I need to say about the scene..

Michael is stitching himself up when Amanda walks in, (note, she asks Michael why he isn’t having a student or other doctor doing the stitches, but NOT how he got them) and she says, “it’s my heart” Michael: You actually have one, lol Very Happy She has an irregular heartbeat, she says, and she says she shortness of breath, sweating, etc…Amanda lies about not being stressed when he tells her she is having panic attacks and he puts her on pills for anxiety, and Amanda asks him to not let anyone know she came to him for anxiety medication..

Riley does show up to meet Owen and runs into Ella and asks her to keep a positive attitude, Owen is enjoying the stories from Riley and Jonah’s relationship…and then it happens, they get into a fight…and Riley tells him that Ella slept with Jonah…and Owen doesn’t want to do the movie since Jonah and Riley broke up, he wanted to get to know the characters better but now feels confused…welcome to what we’ve been dealing with for the past 13 weeks, haha J

Riley says she never would’ve come if Ella is there, and she yells at Ella for not wasting time in getting him into bed, and Riley tells Ella Jonah is too good for him…

Drew is rapping into his stethoscope, when a teenage girl comes in who doesn’t want medical attention because she is afraid Lauren will tell their parents…turns out she was illegally driving…and Drew managed to get the story out of her by pretending he was going to lie.. Lauren is impressed…

Lauren tells Wendy she is out of the business, but she still needs her to do one job she owes a debt on, and Wendy threatens to call the medical board if she doesn’t take the job..

Ella tells Jonah she shouldn’t have made Riley come and that she isn’t right for him because she basically isn’t as good a person as Jonah and Riley are. Ella admits she has trouble opening up and fears rejection, Jonah basically melts says he wants to make the movie about them instead and they end up kissing..

Lauren and Riley are in the pool and a skeleton with a “Don’t Forget the Sunscreen” sign is in the pool, turns out it was Drew and he introduces Drew and Riley, and David comes along and introduces himself, too…Ben invites Riley to DC to check out a school, Riley and Ben leave, and I think Amanda is a little jealous. Riley is upset when she learns about Jonah changing the ending of his story. Laurens gets paged to go to her job, and Drew thinks its strange the hospital isn’t calling him, too..

Drew jokes with Riley he is into studying blood because he is a vampire, like I said they could use one for the ratings, lol Very Happy

Jonah and Ella are having sex and he is impressed she

Turns out Laurens job is Michael, and he threatens her to break up with David or he’ll end her career…

Next week, Riley and Ben are getting together..
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com

Episode 1.14 Stoner Canyon Spoilers
Page 1 of 1