The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers   Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:23 pm

David and Jonah are talking about the party for his selling his script that night. Ella walks out and sees all the stuff he got for the party and tells him to be careful about his money. David asks Ella if Lauren talked to her about why she broke up with him.

Lauren and Riley are talking about doing something for her day off when Drew comes over and brings up their Laundry from the laundry room (which he haven’t seen on the new show) Mancini calls her in, (at least that’s what we’re saying) Drew ask Riley to help him shop for toys for the pediatric unit.

Jane is visiting Amanda, and offers her coffee, and she hasn’t fired Ella as she promised Jane she would for letting her live in the building. Amanda promises it will be done.

Amanda overhears Ella on the phone with a client about a mistake, and Amanda tells her if anyone steams from WPK they will be fired..

Michael and Lauren are at the hospital, scene where we scene where he is still trying to get her to sleep with him. Michael gets paged before they can go through with it and he tells her to plan on spending the night.

Drew and Riley are at the toy shop, where Riley asks if he likes Lauren. He says he doesn’t want to date someone he works with.

Amanda is on the phone. Jane had a bunch of Syd’s paintings in a storage unit, but apparently not the one Amanda is still looking for.

Jo is at a photo shoot, shooting a spread for W. Ella comes to visit her. Jo wonders what Ella wants, to make sure she got paid well enough for the Anton V job, apparently she wasn’t, and Ella didn’t know that even though she signed the check. Amanda is obviously behind this one..

David is at Coal with the woman he stole the ring from. He tells her he isn’t going to steal again, she doesn’t believe him. He says he doesn’t want to see her again, and she threatens to tell her dad if he doesn’t.

Jonah is testing drinks for his party. Jonah guesses that she had a bad day, and she says something shady is going on with financial inconsistencies pointing at her. Lauren also mentions her bad day, saying Michael is making her life hell. Kimberly, Sydney, Amanda, Jane, and others welcome you to the club, lol Very Happy Michael calls Lauren and tells her to show up at a hotel in “her cute little dress.”

Drew and Riley are having dinner and he asks about what happened with her and Jonah, she says she wasn’t ready to commit for the rest of her life, and they want different things in life. He asks if she is ready to date again. She says it all depends.

Amanda is at the party ordering drinks. Riley and Drew walk in and Riley is surprised at how big the party is. Ella brings over shots. Riley basically walks away with an attitude.

David tells Lauren he thinks he broke up with him because he isn’t good enough for her. She tells him she isn’t good enough for him and walks off.

Michael shows up. Lauren is walking up to him when Amanda taps him and he just says he is in the area to see how her prescriptions were working for her. Jane walks in, and they compliment each other. I agree and she mentions the heart valve he invented and I agree with Jane time has been good to Thomas Calabro. Michael says its strange Jane owns the building now.

Amanda says maybe she and Ella could have drinks like she and Syd used to and tries to get info on the paintings. She says to ask David. She asks Ella about Jasper’s account and Ella says she thinks someone is embezzling from WPK but she doesn’t know who. Riley and Drew are playing beer pong. Drew and Jonah get into it and agree to play each other.

All this alcohol flowing, I have to say, this makes me think Alison is dead, because if she were alive, she’d be there, lol Very Happy

Ella and Jonah kiss after he wins. Lauren is locked in her apartment trying to avoid Michael and David, when Ring girl, Morgan shows up and they go up to David’s place. Jonah goes into Riley’s apartment to get a bottle opener and sees Drew and Riley making out.

Amanda interrupts David and Morgan and interrogates David about stealing the painting and where he got the money to buy Coal from. He suggests Auggie has the painting.

Scene we saw on the CW site. “Lets do it again in ten years” haha

“Does this mean you’re here for more than hot boys and skinny jeans” That would be enough for me personally, haha... Very Happy

Jo threatens that Amanda pay the rest of her paycheck. Jonah tells Drew he is cool with him and Riley and he says it was weird how Jonah just walked in the apartment, he says he doesn’t need permission to be there. They get into a fight and end up in the pool.

Lauren is still hiding out in her apartment, crying. Michael calls and she tells him to stop. He threatens to tell on her if she doesn’t come out. She opens the door and tells him to leave her alone. She said she did what she did for her medical career, and she walks away from him. She goes out and tells all her friends the truth about her hooking. Way to beat Michael at his game though, but Lauren is still forgetting he could still tell the hospital.

Ella and Jonah are lying in bed and Jonah asks if Lauren really admitted she is a prostitute. Ella says she suspected it. Jonah also has to deal with the fact that he got into a fight. Ella wonders if Jonah is really over Riley. Ella gets a page to go see Amanda.

Lauren goes to see David to apologize for telling him like that. David is really pissed about how many times she lied to him. Lauren tells David she really cares about him and that she didn’t want to break up with him and that she loves him.

Riley calls Lauren offering support. Jonah is cleaning up the Courtyard. Riley comes in and asks why he came into her apartment like that and got into a fight with Drew. She says she never acted that way over him and Ella.

Drew is cutting a dead body for some reason..

Ella is seeing Amanda, the scene where she accuses her of the embezzlement…

Next week, Jonah is regretting being with Ella..

All in all, I was left unsatisfied, much more could've been done with the reunion...

Although, I have to say when they joked about the old cast leaving the nursing home for the reunion, I have to say they are four of the best looking, most lively nursing home residents I've ever seen, lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers   Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:27 am

I agree, it absolutely gave me the warm and fuzzies to see them together, but WTF was that? Even the 5 of us here could have written something more interesting and snarkier for them. But hey, maybe 10 years later lol!

Amanda stealing from her own company and Jo blackmailing her was old school and I can't wait to see what will they make out of that storyline Very Happy

Oh, and could the two new characters be more of clichés?? Those last "Dexter" moments made me laugh out loud.

Downloading ep17 as we speak Cool
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers   Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:39 am

I agree, we could've come up with something better, they could've done so much more with the reunion, but yep, let's try again in 10 years lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers   Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:06 pm

And 10 years later Marcia will have been kicked out of Wysteria Lane, she could come and blow up the nursing home in which the rest of the cast will be living in Laughing

Love your avatar btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers   Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Haha cheers Yeah, maybe in 10 years she won't feel like she is "better" than Melrose when she is in the nursing home with the rest of them, haha lol!

thanks, my avatar came courtesy of eonline Wink
Back to top Go down
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

Antall Innlegg : 59

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers   Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:58 pm

NotTheDoctorKim wrote:
I agree, we could've come up with something better, they could've done so much more with the reunion, but yep, let's try again in 10 years lol!

Sooo rite, we would've done a total better job, but hey it was sure something. At least Jane has really smartened up to the endless pull of Michael lol. And Jo bringing the D&D embezzlement up; pure nostalgia rite? At least the writers did SOME research lol. But they really squandered some good story opportunites with the originals. As I was watching Mr and Mrs. Mancini I couldn't help but wonder where her daughter was and if they would ever reveal that it was Michael's (or maybe she lost it not long after series finale?) Really disappointed it was literally a 10 sec reunion tho, they hyped it up so much for that short amount of time? so bad! Why couldn't Sydney pop up like in the season finale which i'll discuss in the thread for it
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers   Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:56 am

That was like the shortest reunion I have ever seen. It was totally unrealistic of them to act that way they did after not seeing each other for many years. If you met an old friend you hadn't seen for 14 years (Jo) wouldn't you act different? I assume they interacted more during the party though that we didn't get to see, but still so fucking overhyped - what's the point? Instead we had to go through boring beer pong scenes and other stuff that was totally uninteresting. It was cool that they talked about D&D though, loved that Smile and how come Jane and Jo bitch to Amanda like that? The old Amanda would never let that happen, hell no Smile

The idea of making the courtyard into a nightclub was very cool. With a DJ and all, the alcohol was floating so we know Alison must be dead haha. Also was funny when Ella said that Sydney would not stop drinking until she was unconscious - I can picture that Very Happy Alison too!

About Lauren confessing to the whole prostitution shit, I gotta admit she found a nice time to do it. In a middle of a friggin' party hahahaha! drunken

Amanda at work 8 in the mornin' - now I understand why Alison struggled being hungover and shit lol - actually I've been to work on a Saturday morning at 8 in the morning myself hungover, so I can relate to that Wink

In 10 years from now I bet all the Melrosians are locked up at Willowbridge bom

Rating: 6/10
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers   Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:13 pm

I agree, you run into an old friend, usually you talk to them for more than 30 seconds. (Not that Jo and Michael were friends, or Jo and Amanda, but I think Jane should've talked with Michael and Jo more, and Amanda should've talked to everyone more instead of walking away like she did) Yes, we could've used less beer pong and more reunion...

I liked hearing about D&D, but what bugs the hell out me is, I've watched this series many times, particularly the D&D seasons 1-5 and Amanda never embezzled money from D&D...

I agree, Amanda is on the one hand bitchier than she used to be, but on the other she seems more naive and stupid, letting them talk to her like that...

In the middle of a party, yeah, odd time to admit to being a prostitute, and also, it just didn't have the feel of it to me that Syd's confession the priest did. I honestly felt she felt guilt and shame over what she had done, I just didn't get that as much from Lauren...

Things don't seem to be going that well for the oldies, so yeah, I think in 10 years they may very well be in mental institution reuniting there, haha lol!
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers   Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:25 pm

No I didn't get the part about embezzlement - I don't know what the writers smoked when they came up with that.

Actually I don't get why Josie Bissett and Daphne Zuniga guest starred in this episode. It was just stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers   Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:34 pm

lol! I don't know what they were smoking either...if was supposed to be something that happened during the original series they should've at least explained it more instead of acting like we original fans would know what Jo meant. They must've been smoking something if they saw that happen on the original show lol!

yeah, Jane's only purpose was to ask Amanda why she had to yet to fire Ella and say hi to Michael-and why was she even at the party?? Jo, yeah, aside from the fact that her not going paid the right amount helped Ella realize that Amanda was stealing money from the company, no purpose, and the Jo thing annoys because it goes back to the fact that Amanda that we know of NEVER stole money from D&D..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers   Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1.16 Santa Fe Spoilers
Page 1 of 1