The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers   Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Riley and Drew are watching the stars in the pool and playing around, Riley is hosting a fundraiser for her schools project. They are getting pretty cozy when Drew’s phone rings
Jonah tells Ella that Curtis Heller invited him to a casting session for his movie, she seduces him…turns out she wants Jonah’s help in deleting the files Amanda created to frame her. Jonah says she needs to get a lawyer instead of going about it this way..he does tell her the accountant is the one who has access to the files..
David fires Marcello when he gets into a fight with a server at Coal..
At the hospital Drew is unable to save a patient…he injects the guy to get his blood he says for research for the hematology program. Lauren catches him and tells him he should’ve gotten permission. Drew just says he has his reasons for doing what he is doing..
Lauren runs into Riley in the courtyard. Riley tells her she doesn’t view her any differently and that she can turn to him. Lauren tells her she still cannot get David to talk to her. David walks in and leaves saying he has problems at Coal…
Ella is skipping working out, and says she is going to the fundraiser, Ella tells Jonah not to get any ideas on the casting couch..
Jonah is at the casting shoot, Jonah is unhappy about some of scene changes that Curtis wants to make..
At Coal things are basically crazy and David is trying to deal with it all. Lauren has come to help serve…
Ella is meeting with Gabe, the accountant, who set up a fake date to convince him to give her the computer access she needs…
Riley’s fundraiser isn’t going well, and Drew says Jonah donated to the fundraiser because he isn’t over Riley. Drew convinces people to get in the moon bounce…
David doesn’t like Lauren helping even though he obviously needs it…
Ella is clearly bored on her fake date and Gabe basically says he is not her type…
Jonah’s casting shoot is NOT going well…they disagree on casting and the director fires Jonah from the project..
At Coals Ella tells Lauren hosting isn’t the best way to win back David..and Ella gives the whole “this doesn’t change things between us” speech, too…she asks David for help to break into WPK to remove her name off the incriminating files, he refuses and gets her to serve too..turns out a food critic is there doing a review and her review could make or break Coal, so Ella and Lauren pitch into really try and make a good impression..and Ella uses it to make David agree to help her..
Thanks to Drew, the fundraiser is going really well…he offers a band job for the top bid…no one bids, so then he auctions off a date with Riley, really cheesy…
David is really worried about the food critic and that the job won’t last. David says he still doesn’t trust Lauren. Lauren tells David she was always a disappointment to her father, and that’s why she wanted to be a doctor so bad to prove to him she was worthy of his love..
Jonah and Drew are bidding over Riley and Ella outbids Jonah so he won’t go out with Riley..Jonah tells Ella about the fight and being fired..she promises to help, but he says he needs to deal with it himself..he invites Ella for a night in, but she has to go break into WPK….
Ella jokes to Riley they can put their date or a permanent raincheck because she isn’t her type. Jonah tells Riley about what happened with the casting, that no one was good enough to play her, (gag me,lol ) She tells Jonah to keep the faith..
Jonah goes back to talk to Curtis about the movie..he tells Curtis he wants his movie back to make it the way he wants…but Curtis says he cannot do that because he paid for the movie..
Drew tells Riley again that Jonah isn’t over her, Riley disagrees, and says he is in trouble for auctioning her off and they go play in the moon bounce and kiss..
Ella and David are breaking into WPK the building and have 10 minutes to get Ella’s files, and Ella admits how adorable she thinks Jonah is and how she was jealous he wanted to win the date with Riley, (gag me, again)
The accountant couldn’t get the files, and they find files on the painting Syd had in Amanda’s office…
David goes to see Lauren at the hospital. He asks Lauren to read the review with him. It is really good. He tells Lauren he couldn’t have done it without her…Drew asks Lauren to talk to him, and it turns out Mancini’s genius heart valve is leaking toxins into people’s bloodstreams, lol Very Happy
In the courtyard, Ella tells Jonah that she broke into WPK with David, and he isn’t very happy about it, but she says she wants to be honest with him…they go into take a shower together.
Curtis calls Jonah and asks him to direct the movie..Jonah is clearly disturbed by Drew and Riley walking by with his arm around her..
Next week looks like its going to be big, Ella tells Amanda she doesn’t know how she ever looked up to such a desperate washed up we assume bitch, and Amanda slaps her…
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers   Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:07 pm

So this was the first episode without any of the originals.
Too bad. It was nothing special. I really don't have much to say, as usual Ella is the only slightly interesting character. Drew seems to be into cutting bodies, I hope he cuts open Riley and Jonah too, like a rotten piece of fruit, because that's exactly what they are to this show :p

Rating: 5/10
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers   Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:16 pm

They had the nerve to kill off Syd, so I wish Amanda would've had the nerve to go up to these new people and say like she did when Brooke was helping unpack Alison's new office, "you, with your paws on our show, I don't know who you are, but you're dead too" lol!

But yeah, this was really just a filler episode to lead up the finale, nothing special for sure. Shows just how important the oldies are.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers   Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:19 pm

".... and take that garish piece of shit with you!" Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers   Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:25 pm

LOL lol! You know, I know it is off topic, but seeing the pic of Henry, and the quote, "Jonah, you are a hugely talented filmmaker," makes me think if Henry was haunting him in the mirror and saying that to him in that tone he spoke to Kimberly with lol!
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers   Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:36 pm

LOL Smile Funny! It's like he's brainwashing him into thinking that. They should've had Ella pop up in his mirror hehe. Well I'm off to download the series finale and watch that later tonight hopefully. I had a marathon last night, watching 3 episodes Smile
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers   Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Exactly, like he's brainwashing him, because to me personally, "Living In Reverse" doesn't sound that much better than Billy's "The Big Shock" lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers   Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1.17 Sepulveda Spoilers
Page 1 of 1