The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers   Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Ella and Jonah are in bed..Charlie Kitson has invited Jonah

Ben and Riley are talking in the limo and they kiss…

Amanda brings David mail she accidentally got from him, Amanda notices all the art in his apartment and of course, still thinks he has the art, Also turns out Syd did one of the paintings he has (or at least claimed to, like the kiroffs)

Drew and Jonah and David in the pool. Jonah tells Drew he’s moved on from Riley. David mentions Lauren is stressed and asks Drew what has been going on at the hospital..

Ben is back and putting a necklace on Amanda to go to a film festival and he says he cannot go, and Ben proceeds to break up with her because they want different things. Amanda pretends of course, to not be hurt.

David wants to buy a club, I cannot tell if it’s Coal, which he know he eventually does buy..

Scene we saw on CW site where we find out it’s a dog not kids birthday party…

David wants to know why Lauren is drifting away from him, and he tells her about Noah being his son. Lauren tells him she cannot be with him, not because of the kid, but again, like with Amanda and Ben “they are too different”, but we know it’s because MM is making her break up with him…

Back at the hospital Lauren runs off when Drew jokes about selling his body for sex, she thinks he knows something.

David meets some guy on the side of the road, this time about stealing jewelry, a 7 karat ring, so he can get the money to buy the club.

Back at the party, they are singing, “he’s a jolly good puppy, which leads to a debate between Jonah and Ella wanting a dog…They divide up to mingle..

Ben and Riley meet to discuss their project. Riley is nervous after what happened, and Ben says he cannot stop thinking about it. He tells her that he broke up with Amanda, because he needs a warm person who doesn’t just care about herself. Yep, that’s NOT Amanda, haha J

They kiss again and someone is photographing them..

Back at WPK, Amanda is still looking for the painting, They determine Syd may have painted over the original to make it look different or attempted to recreate it to fake out Amanda..

He shows her the picture of Riley and Ben kissing.

Riley visits Lauren, who didn’t sleep much because she is upset about breaking up with David, Lauren said she just had to make a choice because work and her relationship got tangled up. Riley tells him about her and Ben. Lauren tells her to just have fun with it.

Now, seriously, they are playing “who let the dogs out” back at the dog party…Jonah is jealous of Ella’s flirting with an agent, he says he doesn’t want his date acting like that. Ella says she doesn’t like being tied down and walks off, saying if this is how things are going to be, couplehood isn’t for her.

David is caught trying to steal the ring…he tells the girl her dad asked him to steal it for insurance, and she doesn’t believe him and tells him he better not get caught. She promises not to tell, and kisses him. She says “she’ll take an IOU”

Drew says there was a wild after party in the pool. Jonah tells him about what happened with him and Ella. He tells her that Riley and Ella are totally different and that Ella is “untamable”, but that he may like Ella better if he doesn’t try to change and that being totally committed wasn’t working with Riley..

Amanda asks Riley how things are going with Ben and Amanda shows her the picture. Amanda is pissed she would do this after she got her the job. Amanda now has it out for Riley…btw, did Riley ever find out it was likely Amanda who got her fired before???

Ben says the pictures are not that big a deal. Riley feels bad about hurting the person who got her the job. Ben tells her Amanda will get over it. Knowing Amanda like we do, I agree…Riley leaves the job, though, feeling she cannot go on with Ben after doing what she has done to Amanda

Drew tells Lauren it seems like something is bothering her, she tells him David and her broke up. Drew is about to take her out when Riley comes in, and they ask her to tag along. The girls go change while Drew jokingly asks if he can watch…

Amanda is trying to fix the painting to get it back to it’s original shape, and its nothing underneath, Amanda gets pissed…

Ella is at Coal doing shots, where Jonah shows up because they got a text from David, Ella says if being part of a couple means giving up who she is, she cannot do that, (I feel the same) she talks about how her parents were a bad example of relationships, ha, I can relate a million percent…Jonah says he doesn’t know how not to be a couple. Ella says she does like the idea, though, of having someone there, and they go to have sex in her car. But then Riley walks in with Drew and Lauren and sees the two together..

None of them know why David invited them there and Lauren tells them they aren’t together….David shows up and tells them he brought Coal, REMINDS me totally of the moment when Jake told the old gang he brought Shooters. They question how David got the money for the place, he just says he used all his savings. He goes back to the apartment where the girl who let him steal the ring is waiting. She is ready for her “IOU” and they go into his place…

End Jonah and another dude get into a fight in the pool, and they talk about the reunion, and Amanda walks down the stairs during the upheaval the party and says, “lets do it again in 10 years, shall we??” LMAO Very Happy Considering that it has been 10 years, too funny, and if it is cancelled, yes, let’s somehow do it again in 10 years guys Very Happy

Next ep looks like it will be the best yet..
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers   Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:31 am

I don't get the break up between Ben and Amanda. It looked all staged to me. So suddenly he has an attraction to Riley and dumps Mandy? I know he said he needed someone softer, but Riley is just a kid and I thought he looked the kind of guy who needed a "real woman." (Like Billy and Amanda love-making season 1, lol)

"Who let the dogs out!" I remember this awful song when it came out in 2000. Still hate it.

Yup David buying the restaurant made me think of Jake too. But this was much less realistic, how the fuck did he come up with all the money?

My conclusion is that this was a very boring episode, back to before "San Vicente." The only interesting scenes were those who contained Amanda. Seriously! I almost fell a sleep Rolling Eyes

Rating: 4/10
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers   Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:04 pm

I agree. I know men often prefer younger women, but Riley is too immature for Ben. She doesn't know what she wants out of life yet. Besides Ben is rich and obviously well established in his career, and I would think he'd want a woman who was well established in her own career, one that he'd know isn't just after his money. More like Amanda, so in a way surprising they broke, even though I'd like to see Amanda and Peter back together lol!

"Who Let the Dogs Out" was funny to me the first few times I heard it, but after that I was over it lol! I just thought it was just really cheesy that they played it...and thought it was really cheesy they had a dog party at all. I mean, I remember on the original Billy once had to cover a dog wedding, but at least we didn't actually have to see it, lol Very Happy

As for David with the money, well, he stole so that he could pawn the jewelry so he'd have the money to buy Coal. At least w/Jake, he got the money from the reward to helping the FBI catch Palmer. Hell, David should try and help them catch Amanda and get the money for it, lol Very Happy Jake said he got a good deal on Shooters and "he stole it", well in David's case, he REALLY did lol!
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers   Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:16 pm

The song was fitting for the scene at least. Razz

I know Ben does not fit with Riley, I think it would be much more realistic if he cheated on Amanda with her - like I said he needs a mature woman since he's rich and all that.
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers   Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Good point, I mean at least they didn't play at it at a party that had nothing to do with dogs...

Yeah, the other way around would've made MUCH more sense...Ben dating some young girl who is just beginning her career and doesn't have much of her own money. He needs a woman who doesn't need his money, so he knows she is not after him for just that, and he would come to realize that. Not that Amanda doesn't like money lol!
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers   Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:31 pm

If I were the one to write this plot I'd had Riley have sex with Ben when he still dated Amanda, then have him threaten her to shut up about it - and when Amanda saw the photos I'd make her confront Riley and promise to make her life a living hell hehe. Then Riley would have to do what Amanda command to keep her job (or else she'd make Ben fire her) and in general made Riley a victim until she couldn't take more and either committed suicide or skipped town or drowned her sorrows in alcohol like Alison Laughing
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers   Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Great idea! I could way more easily see Riley being a one night stand for Ben than someone he wants to have a relationship with...and personally, since they've had Riley drinking before, I'm more the drowning her sorrows in alcohol, if Riley has to stick around, I'd like her to become a pathetic, self-serving dishonest drunk lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers   Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1.15 Mulholland Spoilers
Page 1 of 1