The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers   Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Lauren is swimming and Ella and Jonah are having sex, Ella says she is worried with Amanda, and Jonah says she won’t get away with it, and that basically she is messing with the wrong person messing with Ella. Riley and Drew are having breakfast talking about Jonah coming to get the rest of his stuff.

At the apartments, Amanda is talking about getting another painting. Sydney, a figment of her imagination, basically tells her what Jonah said, that she isn’t going to get away with it. Fave Syd line, “Who else is going to tell you all these things you don’t want to hear??” Razz

Lauren runs into David, she promises nothing would ever make her go back to hooking. David says he is busy getting ready for Coals opening and asks if he’ll see her there..

Amanda is waiting for Ella at work, Amanda knows she broke in. Ella denies it. She says she noticed the strand of blonde hair, which she knows wasn’t hers because of the split ends, lol Very Happy Ella asks what she ever did to make Amanda do this to her. She calls Amanda a desperate washed up bitch, Amanda slaps her and fires her.

Ella tells Riley she was fired. They agree her job was her life. Ella eyes the painting Drew found, and Syd painted it, and Ella claims she wants it to remember Syd by. It’s obviously the painting Amanda has wanted…

At the hospital, he tells Lauren that David will take her back. Drew tells her to stop Mancini’s heart valve surgery, she says she won’t do it w/o proof that its dangerous.

Riley and Jonah talk about the college reunion/mixer they have and she asks if they can ride to it together. Ella is washing off the painting, and she is indeed the one Amanda is looking for..

Jonah is rudely making fun of how fat some of their former classmates have gotten…they friends who are back together, say that Jonah and Riley inspired them to stay together, and they have to admit to them they broke up. They are shocked..Jonah just says, “things happen, people change..”

Drew tells Michael about the toxins from the valve leaking toxins into the bloodstream, and Michael denies that they are caused by the heart valve. Michael says he wants to see his research to go over it. Yeah, right, he is going to steal it and tell him now he has no proof.

Morgan introduces David to her dad, and what a good guy his and he tells her to never hurt his daughter.

Amanda is in the apartments again, Ella catches Amanda claims she is checking the pilot lights since Jane gave her the key. Ella tells her she has the painting and Amanda asks what she wants…

The scene we saw where Ella blackmails Amanda w/ the painting. Ella says Amanda will get the painting when the paperwork is done to clear her name from the embezzlement.

Riley and Jonah at the reunion. Riley talked about how she had no cares. He says he would’ve appreciated what he had more if he could go back to that time.

Drew tells Lauren Michael didn’t put up a fight about stopping the valve procedures. Then police come in and raid him for drugs placed in his locker. Drew tells Lauren Mancini did this and she needs to stop him.

David and Morgan at Coal, he tells her he doesn’t want to be her boyfriend and she asks if its because of Lauren he says it’s not. She calls Lauren a whore, and David defends her saying she only did it to get through school, just like David stole from her father to buy the restaurant, so he is blackmailed again..

Back at the apartment, Jonah and Riley are talking about what happened with them and how their break-up at the reunion, and they end up kissing, please don’t let them officially get back together. The main good thing about MP’s likely cancellation is we won’t have to see these two together anymore…

Riley says what I am thinking, “Oh, my God, what are we thinking??” and Jonah does the whole, “lets go back to the way things where before we were engaged,” and that he wants to be with her and not Ella…”I want to forget about the past, I want to forget about the future, I want to live in the moment w/U” okay, they are recycling lines, “I just want to forget about all the garbage in the past and live now with you” –Billy to Alison. Riley does turn Jonah down, luckily…

Lauren is performing surgery w/ Mancini and is going to try and stop him from doing the valve replacement. Lauren takes over her mask, contaminated the room, and she exposes Michael and tells everyone about the valve producing toxins…

Ella is getting drunk at Coal with David…she is celebrating having handled the Amanda situation, the gang has come to congratulate David on the opening…Jonah takes Ella aside and tells her he kissed Riley. He tells her they are never getting back together. Ella is pissed and says she told him she didn’t want to be a rebound. Ella says she realizes now she can be in a relationship, just not with him…

Back at the apartments Amanda is opening up her suitcase of cash. Guess who pushes it down, SYD. She tells her she won’t be happy with the money if she has no one to spend it with. Amanda says she is happy alone, Syd said she used to tell herself that. Unfortunately Syd is a figment of her imagination. For a second, I thought she was alive, dammit…

Lauren is pissed when back at Coal after celebrating beating Michael at his game, Morgan introduces herself as his girlfriend and said they had sex, Lauren walks off pissed. He tells her she is not his girlfriend, that he broke into her parents mansion and slept with her to keep her from telling. David says he is worse than she is. She says they are both far from perfect, but David says maybe they are perfect for each other and he loves her. Morgan sees this and is not happy.

At the set of Jonah’s movie, he is pretty much in awe of the whole thing…back at the apartments David and Lauren are happily in bed when he says he has to go down to Coal, and he offers to take her out somewhere special that night..Drew is over Riley’s giving her coffee, and Riley tells her about the kiss. Riley says it actually made her realize she is ready to move on with him, but he says he wants to get out of it while he can. He says he had a heart defect, and he says he has a new valve (one of Mancini’s likely) and that he doesn’t know how long to live.

Morgan’s dad beats up David at Coal, he says he’ll pay him back, but he wants him to do some stealing for him instead, or he’ll hurt Lauren.

Ella is walking into WPK and Ella is at her office and she said she won’t give her the money any longer, and up come the police to get Amanda for her illegal art dealings. Amanda says Ella wouldn’t be that stupid. Ella tells her she is taking over the LA office. Amanda says their war is just beginning as they take her away. Ella smiles, Warden Woodward is off to prison and it looks like the last we may ever may of Amanda Woodward is her going off to jail instead of happily on an island…

Also, Ella mentions the P and K will have to visit Amanda in Jail, notice they still won't say who "P" and "K", a million to one if the show were by miracle to come back, the P is Alison and the thought her visiting Amanda in jail makes me chuckle.. sad feeling like the best stuff is the stuff were didn't see and will now likely never see...
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
SultrySexyLexi

SultrySexyLexi

Antall Innlegg : 59

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers   Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Oooooh! Just watched it on TV and that sure felt very Melrosian to me (but still missing that lil something), Loved Sydney popping up even if it was a figment of Amanda's imagination, maybe this is tied to her "panic attacks"? Or her cancer coming back? If there is a season 2 (which is highly unlikely at this point) I hope that's explored further. With the reappearance of LL tho, I was really hoping the writers could finally explain (in their own way) WHY Syd faked her death, only showing the HOW earlier this season (which was improbable in the 1st place with Michael). But Amanda vs. Ella sure felt like the old days didn't it? I don't think even Alison could've battled Amanda as well as Ella would've lol.

The other high point for me in this ep was David and Lauren reuniting (don't judge me! I'm a sucker for romance ok!) with David finally realizing he needed to get off his own crooked high horse, duh! Oh Dr. Mancini, still up to your old tricks are you? Can't and won't admit defeat even when its so close to biting him in the butt.

Good cliffhangers but like I said earlier, very many missed opportunites, like who P & K were (and all of us fans of 1.0 would so LOVED if it was Parker....too bad Campbell wasn't with a K tho lol) Imagine if CTS came on board too if there was a next season. Jane was kinda underused overall I think with the story potential as landlord and the baby-daddy story with Michael and possible flashbacks with her sis (i know, i know she was kinda boring way back when but she's a bit sassier now no?). The story with WHY Sydney faked her death really needs to be covered like i've mentioned before. Soeaking of, I'm no fan of ASSlee Simpson (hehe) but if they made Violet Syd's daughter after all and have her accepted by her mom, they really messed that up by just randomly sending her off like that; tons of potential revenge scenarios there! She could've also stuck around to estalish a relationship with Auntie Jane no?

See, stories potential galore! but still nice and ending with Amanda being hauled away in cuffs while Ella looked on from Amanda's office....nice image to go out with. Although what would we rather; Amanda having her island ending or her future prison jumpsuit end? Unfortunately it really doesn't look good for season 2 so I guess goodbye for now MP 2.0, we hardly knew ya!
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers   Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:27 am

Yes, I agree this finale was missing something. I felt like it just wasn't up to the par with the great Melrose finales. Amanda being taken off to jail wasn't much of a cliffhanger because we saw that one coming. The only really surprising thing we learned about in this episode was Drew having one of Mancini's heart valves. And maybe because Drew is a fairly new character and I haven't grown attached to him yet, I didn't find myself particularly caring about that.

I think Amanda's seeing Syd as a figment of her imagination likely just had to do with her anxiety issues, but you never know it could signal a bigger health problem, like the return of the her cancer. Ashame we'll never find out...ashame we never will likely find out. Kind of sucks things ended badly for most of the old Melrosians. I would like to see what happens to Michael being exposed for his heart valve causing patients to die. He will likely lose everything and go back to be being a joke in the medical community, maybe even lose his license. It would be interesting to see what Michael would do if he couldn't be a doctor. Syd of course, died, unless they do ultimarely find a way to really bring her back. Jane and Jo, we assume they are doing okay...

Also, other people also seem to think the "P" in WPK is for Parker. With Amanda in Jail, I think would be hilarious to have Alison come in and take over, especially consider how it went when she took over D&D. I would like to see Alison offer Ella advice on how to deal with Amanda, and I think Alison and Ella would get along, but I agree with you that Ella is already better at dealing with Amanda than Alison ever was...again, just too bad we'll never get to know more what happened to oldies but goodies, sorry, but I don't even really care about most of the new people lol!
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers   Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Lots of interesting thoughts. Alison taking over for Amanda would definetley be fun to see. I wish they had more surprises as well, but also glad they didn't leave us open with too many questions. I'd loved it if Taylor or Lexi was the third partner of the company. Like I said, it was a mistake to not bring on Lisa Rinna! LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers   Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Seriously, I mean, I know they probably just didn't feel like Taylor was that important of a character to bring back, but come on, in the grand scheme of things, considering the way things went, would brining back fish lips really have been that bad? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers   Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Hahaha, yeah would it? Compared to the others it could not get worse. And we know unlike Jane Taylor has business sense lol Wink
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers   Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Haha, so true! Funny after all these years, Jane is still trying to make it in the Fashion business while Michael had become an accomplished surgeon (about to go downhill after his heart valve poisioning people though), Jo made it as a photographer, (major magazines, $200,000 dollar jobs) and Amanda was still successful in business, and then there is Jane, still in the back of the line getting her nails done, lol!
Back to top Go down
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers   Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:06 pm

At least Jane has taken Syd lessons and blackmail people to get it the way she wants now and also threatens people like she did Amanda. Only weird that Amanda accepted her threath, the Amanda we know would never do that. Have a good night and enjoy your old episodes. I agree that season 1 of the original is much better, that also includes the pilot episode that I watched one drunk night a few weeks ago drunken
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers   Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Haha, you have a good night as well! Yeah, the cancellation made me want to watch the original from the beginning again (so it'll take me awhile, lol Razz) and maybe they'll actually get out season 6 on DVD by the time I'm through the first five. I figure I have these DVD's and don't feel like waiting until they maybe put repeats on again to see the series in it's entirety. I agree about Jane and Amanda, weird and very unlike the original to have Jane have any control over Amanda, lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers   Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1.18 Wilshire Finale Spoilers
Page 1 of 1