The Bitching Board Part II
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Melrose Anniversary Memories.. Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Go on bitch, log in or stay as guest at your own risk! Sincerely the landlord

Melrose Anniversary Memories.. Amanda-melrose-place-original-series-9269428-100-100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back, bitches...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melrose Anniversary Memories..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

Melrose Anniversary Memories.. Empty
PostSubject: Melrose Anniversary Memories..   Melrose Anniversary Memories.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:47 pm

In Honor of MP's 16th Anniversary, I give you, not in any random order, my top 16 MP moments.

16. Syd tapes Hilda.

I dare you to watch this and NOT laugh

15 Combined from the Season 2 Christmas Episode: Sydney Confesses to the Priest and Matt Says Goodbye to Nikki

Shows how great the newcomer Laura Leighton was, and how Matt, despite being gay, still wanted a bond with a child and a family

14. Michael says goodbye to Kimberly

I dare you NOT to cry, especially if you watch the whole series, when Michael kisses Kimberly in her coffin and says, "I'll never forget you..

13. Alison rums over a kid..

Sort of the culmunation of her drunk days, which had a lot of great moments from Courtney Thorne-Smith

12, Kimberly steals Jo's baby..

How many of you didn't see this one coming when Jo lost custody of her baby and Kimberly found out she was infertile?

11. Amanda loses D&D-End of Season 5

Seems being a bitch of a boss for 5 years caught up to her here..

10. Lucy Leaves D&D

It may not seem important, but yhis officially made Amanda Alison's boss and left no one there between them to settle their differences, leading to many a threat and catfight.

9. We find out Jane is adopted..

Turns out after all those years of sibling rivalry, Jane and Sydney aren't sisters anyway. Little did Jane she was right in Season 2 when she told Syd she didn't have a sister, lol Very Happy

8. Billy and Alison hook up..

After alot of time switching between flirting with each other and acting as if the idea of a relationship between them is totally ridiculous, Alison and Billy do get together..

7. Jo meets Reed at her high school reunion..

Just think about all the shit that lead to, lol Very Happy Almost makes me glad I went to an all girls high school..

6. Jake takes his shirt off..

No special significance here, I just like when Jake takes his shirt off, lol Very Happy

5. Michael Cheats on Jane..

Dr. Mancini becomes the Man-whore we all know and love...

4. The dress fight..

Sydney takes back a family heirloom and it ends up in a pool. Turns out she's actually MORE entitled to the dress, but a blood relative...

3. Sydney is run over by Samantha. on her wedding day.

Tragically Sydney's life is cut short after finally finding happiness..

2. Kimberly comes back from the dead...

It was the one of most shocking things on TV the first time watching it, not knowing what was going happen..

1. KImberly Blows up the building...

No comments necessary here...

Feel free to share your own favorite moments...
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Kimberly

Kimberly

Antall Innlegg : 88

PostSubject: Re: Melrose Anniversary Memories..   Melrose Anniversary Memories.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:12 am

NotTheDoctorKim wrote:

15 Combined from the Season 2 Christmas Episode: Sydney Confesses to the Priest and Matt Says Goodbye to Nikki

Shows how great the newcomer Laura Leighton was, and how Matt, despite being gay, still wanted a bond with a child and a family

14. Michael says goodbye to Kimberly

I dare you NOT to cry, especially if you watch the whole series, when Michael kisses Kimberly in her coffin and says, "I'll never forget you..

Well, Melrose is not a show to cry along with( Laughing ), but these two ALWAYS get me.

Btw, great list, but where is THE WIG?! Zipperhead will return once more for revenge lol!
Back to top Go down
NotTheDoctorKim
Admin
NotTheDoctorKim

Antall Innlegg : 415

PostSubject: Re: Melrose Anniversary Memories..   Melrose Anniversary Memories.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:16 am

Well, for me, Jake taking his shirt off is kind of a personal preference, but for all intensive purposes for the general MP fan, you can replace that one with Kimberly taking her wig off, lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mpbitchingboard.forumotion.com
Mancini
Admin
Mancini

Antall Innlegg : 337

PostSubject: Re: Melrose Anniversary Memories..   Melrose Anniversary Memories.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:04 pm

It's impossible to find just 16 Smile I don't know where to begin lol. But instead of number 6 I will put in Sydney's two scenes at the strip club ha ha:D "Just Jane?" "Jungle Jane!" that combined with Michael's humiliation of her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://my.flightmemory.com/helljay
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melrose Anniversary Memories..   Melrose Anniversary Memories.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melrose Anniversary Memories..
Page 1 of 1